Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Assumpta
Karin
TheWanderer
mac
skfarblum
SpiritVoices
TheShark
Violet
12 posters

Given a choice

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Given a choice - Page 2 Empty Given a choice

Post  Violet Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sure we've all heard of or even know people who have actually died and come back (NDE) some report being given the choice to come back or not, why do some get this choice and not others or do we all get the choice with the majority obviously opting for the otherside, others are told its not their time so they have to come back (so why did they die at all?)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Given a choice - Page 2 Empty Re: Given a choice

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Assumpta wrote:This is a very interesting subject. I myself have experience a NDE it was not long after we moved here to Spain. I tripped over one of our cats and hit my head on the cave wall. I can remember travelling down a bright tunnel/passageway where an even brighter light was at the end. I can remember not feeling at all afraid and quite relaxed. As I got nearer to the end I could see people standing there, the nearer I got the better I could see them when I realised there were my parents, aunts and uncles, I can remember all too clearly a feeling of complete peace come over me when my mothers voice said I was to go back, it wasn't my time.

Suddenly I heard a screaming noise, which I now know was me coming back into my body and experiencing the pain in my head. It was something I shall never forget and that was when I stopped being afraid of dying.

Given a choice - Page 2 348985

I never knew that had happened to you,Assumpta.

You were very lucky!

Given a choice - Page 2 21581
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 pm

I must admit to feeling very priviledged to have experienced this Joan. It's something I shall never forget and hope my parents will be there again to greet me when I pass.

Given a choice - Page 2 821538
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 am

It's a mystery, Violet. I guess we all have certain "windows" in our life where we have the choice to either stay or go.

My aunt was one of those people. She had surgery when "911" was happening, and her doctor bailed on her after her surgery... which was botched. She was told - by her grandmother, that she had the choice to either stay or go. She chose to stay for her kids. (Just FYI: When she "died," my mother and I both felt it at the same time. It was the strangest feeling, and neither of us said anything about it until the next day).
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

Thanks for sharing Assumpta, like Joanie says you were very lucky.

when my mothers voice said I was to go back, it wasn't my time.
    This suggests that we do have a set 'time' to go and that acidents do happen and you weren't meant to be there at that time, or were you meant to experience that? Did this event change your life in any way Assumpta, other than making you not afraid of dying?

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 am

What I would also love to know is whether our "time" to pass away is something coming outside of ourselves... from Spirit/God/whatever one is most comfortable calling it... or if our "time" to pass is determined BY US instead? Who's making the big decision here?

Them, or us? Given a choice - Page 2 229495

I just wonder if we've planned our own deaths before we even come here, or is it all just chance or a plan made for us by God/whomever?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 am

I think our death date is set before we come here, i've heard of and read about people predicting their own death or knowing what age they'll die.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 am

I believe I have read that too,Violet.

We are given a number of years to live on the earth plane but once we enter the physical world,that information is forgotten.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Normally yes, makes you wonder why/how some do remember if that is what it is, remembering.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 am

Violet wrote:I'm sure we've all heard of or even know people who have actually died and come back (NDE) some report being given the choice to come back or not, why do some get this choice and not others or do we all get the choice with the majority obviously opting for the otherside, others are told its not their time so they have to come back (so why did they die at all?)

Hello

Well having had the NDE event happen in this lifetime I was not really given a choice to go back or stay in Spirit....more mine was a message event. I was not on the best of paths for all that I can do in life....so I was give the message of going back BUT with condtions attached. If I did not change that path of darkenss I was on the NEXT time the death would be real and final. I was sent back too I know from a regression I YELLED out I will not die....that I was not ready for the end to come to me. The path I was on did change now was that so much out of the message I got or the forced down time in healing I was given. I have to feel maybe both.

Why the experience if we are to only maybe suffer along somemore....well a good friend of mine that has been pronounced "Dead" on several occations now says he comes back to teach the Dr's a bit more....as the next life he is to be a Dr. I have to admire his courge though it all as there are days he does so suffer along that path. He to has had proceedures and studies named in his honour so he is doing his purpose I would have to say.

Do we all get a choice I have to from what I know from working with Spirits say NO when your TRUE time is up that is that your GONE but never fully forgotten.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Lynn

well a good friend of mine that has been pronounced "Dead" on several occations now says he comes back to teach the Dr's a bit more....

i've often wondered why some seem to die a few times, sometimes in the space of hours and even minutes, before their final death, it seems a bit cruel to drag people back and forth between life and death in this way especially if it is their time to die, to hear it teaches dr's sounds ok but even so a bit harsh on the patient, i'd have thought so anyway.

gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2012-04-26

Post  gamrpro Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 pm

This is very interesting. I think I did have a near death experience but I was way too young to even remember. I was a couple days old. I was out for a whole minute so I probably definitely was a near death experience. I really wonder how it would be though. I mean how would you look if you were just a baby? I wish I could remember though...

It's so weird how everyone experiences something different but with the same concept...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi Gamrpro, yes every experience is unique, even very similar experiences.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn

well a good friend of mine that has been pronounced "Dead" on several occations now says he comes back to teach the Dr's a bit more....

i've often wondered why some seem to die a few times, sometimes in the space of hours and even minutes, before their final death, it seems a bit cruel to drag people back and forth between life and death in this way especially if it is their time to die, to hear it teaches dr's sounds ok but even so a bit harsh on the patient, i'd have thought so anyway.

Hello

It may sound harsh but in all honestly when one is that near to the "REAL TIME" to go they are already well on the way before that last breath comes. I know this as I can 'see' and at times have been able to give families that sight of WHOM all is there for the person going. So they know its going to be OK.

We all I so feel have that time to go. We too are here to learn and to teach are we not ? It might sound cruel but maybe what takes us in this life might well not in the next becasue OF us. We too maybe GIVE that life forwards to someone that has a lot more still to do. I know that there were resident Dr's with me Dad so they would have learned a lot in that time. He too was GONE way before they called the TIME of death on him as I met with the Dr. I was very honest with him...though this was many year's later, after the pain wore off on WHEN time of death actually was. When the flat line happend I was a minute off in time. That I know is when he left. The rest was learnings I feel for the Dr's and that oath the Dr's take to do all they can. The Dr knew I was planning a wedding so maybe MORE was done. I never did ask on that.

On another note dam it sucks knowing at times. Me mate's friend just came to the door a bit ago and I was chatting on line to a friend he wondered why I suddenly went quiet and pale. I knew why he asked the mate to come outside. This friends Dad just passed away this AM. I now KNOW whom it was that went over. I jumped ever time the phone rang today and it NEVER rings much today off the hook !!! The mate tells me and I go I know he is like OMG honestly Lynn it sucks to be you at times.....no it does as I know not how else to be. I can not imagine GETTING these gifts from a NDE and having to learn to adjust.

Lynn
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 pm

gamrpro wrote:This is very interesting. I think I did have a near death experience but I was way too young to even remember. I was a couple days old. I was out for a whole minute so I probably definitely was a near death experience. I really wonder how it would be though. I mean how would you look if you were just a baby? I wish I could remember though...

It's so weird how everyone experiences something different but with the same concept...

Hello

While I wound NOT go to recommend it regressions can be done. I dont know if that kinda trama one would want to re live or not as you see it all and feel it all at times. Its not easy.

I did a regession with a friend of mine that was burned at the age of 4 and felt that they have died, remembered a nurse saying stay with us and touching their good arm. To this day touch there and they fall gently to sleep. What we found out was that she was there and did say that to them, and that is when they coded. To be gone and to come back, into the most intense pain one could ever imagine. Many many operations later the pain has healed but the scars remain. We then worked hard to move past the scars being there and embracing that they were alive. Happy to say the LONG SLEEVES in Summer are gone...healing at times is a very very long process ! Too he KNOWS well they taught the Dr's many things.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue May 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello
    Hi Lynn
    It may sound harsh but in all honestly when one is that near to the "REAL TIME" to go they are already well on the way before that last breath comes. I know this as I can 'see' and at times have been able to give families that sight of WHOM all is there for the person going. So they know its going to be OK.

Yeah I believe this too

We all I so feel have that time to go.

This too, I believe this time is pre set

We too are here to learn and to teach are we not ? It might sound cruel but maybe what takes us in this life might well not in the next becasue OF us. We too maybe GIVE that life forwards to someone that has a lot more still to do. I know that there were resident Dr's with me Dad so they would have learned a lot in that time. He too was GONE way before they called the TIME of death on him as I met with the Dr. I was very honest with him...though this was many year's later, after the pain wore off on WHEN time of death actually was. When the flat line happend I was a minute off in time. That I know is when he left. The rest was learnings I feel for the Dr's and that oath the Dr's take to do all they can. The Dr knew I was planning a wedding so maybe MORE was done. I never did ask on that.

Yes this does make sense, it just seems very cruel on the relatives, i've been there when someone was 'expected' to die but it was about two weeks after that when he finally crossed it was very hard to see because he suffered terribly in that two weeks.

On another note dam it sucks knowing at times. Me mate's friend just came to the door a bit ago and I was chatting on line to a friend he wondered why I suddenly went quiet and pale. I knew why he asked the mate to come outside. This friends Dad just passed away this AM. I now KNOW whom it was that went over. I jumped ever time the phone rang today and it NEVER rings much today off the hook !!! The mate tells me and I go I know he is like OMG honestly Lynn it sucks to be you at times.....no it does as I know not how else to be. I can not imagine GETTING these gifts from a NDE and having to learn to adjust.

Yes that has got to be very hard on you at times Lynn, i've known about really bad things happen just before or around the time they actually do, but forunately no actual deaths yet, though I have left people such as the man above knowing I would never see him alive again, I could not have pin pointed the time but it was like a knowing it was close that I can't put in to words because it's feelings rather than than something solid you can describe.

Lynn

esdeb
    esdeb

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : Making jewelry, reading, writing, a student of life. Self-employed
    Registration date : 2013-01-19

Post  esdeb Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 am

About 31 years ago I was in the hospital for a routine procedure, I was in surgery when I stopped breathing and my heart stopped beating I could feel this, I was unable to move or make a sound. I heard the Dr.'s talking and all I could think was there is no way i am going anywhere, I have a two year old at home. I felt my innerself leave my physcial body. It was like the corner of the room was evaporating and opening up. I put my hands out as if to stop myself from going anywhere, all the time thinking how do I let them know that I'm still here. All I could think of was that I did not want to leave my little boy. I saw Dr. Myers thump my chest, shake me and then reach for the paddles, the first time nothing, the second time I was lifted up off the table and I felt the air fill my lungs. I felt I was given the chance to go if I wanted to, I believe had I turned around I wouldn't be here.

The second time was in 1991. I was hit head-on by a drunk driver, he was killed, my youngest son escaped injury. I was sent to shock trauma where I was in ICU for two weeks. The first three days I was in a coma. It was dark, warm, and comfortable and this time I was not sure I wanted to come back. The Dr.'s told my family they did not think I would survive, the odds were very slim. A friend who was a police officer bullied her way into ICU where she stayed for almost 10 hours talking the whole time (so she told me later). At first I heard her, but could not understand her, then a few words crept into my mind, then finally I heard her. She was asking me please to come back, that my sons, family, friends and animals needed me. It was strange because I felt I was in a fetal postion, and the louder she sounded the more I stretched, it was as if I deciding to return. The next thing I remember she was yelling for a nurse (I was hooked up to a respirator), there was a blinding white all around me (I aways said if pain had a color it was white). It was the first day of a very long and painful recovery.

Was I returned because it was not the time to go, had I not accomplished what I was meant to do? I don't know.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 am

Hi Esdeb thanks for sharing I got goosebumps reading that, do you feel it's changed you having those experiences and it must be quite frightening the first one
    all the time thinking how do I let them know that I'm still here

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 pm