Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Quick experiment

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Quick experiment Empty Quick experiment

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 am

As I grow and expand I have become more aware of my vibrations. And I can feel them throughout the day and realize that they stay high during the day. Last night I decide to see how quickly I could go into my meditative state. So I said my protection and set an intention, and did what I learned to do with my energy so far to get my best meditation. I sat there for about a minute then I got a picture. It was an intellectual man, in his thirties, black rim glasses. Roman style nose. He was reading a newspaper. His hair was a little curly with a short hair cut that needed to be cut. It was feathered back. he was sitting with his legs crossed.Quick experiment 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Quick experiment Empty Re: Quick experiment

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 am

Did you acknowledge him.Mary?

Quick experiment 28115

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am

Yes, I said thank you, just not sure who he was. It was pretty quick, I have a tendency of when this happens that I open my eyes, so I need to practice on this. But he seemed smart to me, that is the only thing that I felt though. But I was appreciative of the fact that he showed himself to me to let me know that i could raise my vibrations easily and quickly. This morning I did this again this time drawing a line and saying that only my Grandma could pass. I asked her for a message for mother, I heard "cpr is here" and my sisters name. I asked if I could have a date or time and I heard "no, no time lines are allowed to be given?" I also heard "always remeber to be careful what you ask for". I know this is a warning because I have been told that I have a lot of power that creates powerful intentions. So I have been trying to be aware of any negative thoughts and being careful of what I wish for. This morning though, I noticed that when i place that line and only my grandma could cross, I didn't feel a room that was full and overwhelming. I like that. I said my thanks, and set my protections again and closed down and grounded. I am not sure what the term is called but it feels nice to connect with my grandma and know that she really isn't gone. I was with her when she passed, I had never seen the process of the body dying, and it made my grieving more intense. I love that I can talk to whenever I want, always have talked to her but never really connected. Quick experiment 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Oe line stood out there.

'Be careful of what you ask for!'

So true. We may not always ask for the right thing.

Or may not phrase it in the correct manner.

You are doing well,Mary.

Quick experiment 809779

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Thank you Joanie. I didn't think that i would come this far this fast. But i am going to trust it while learning as much as i can. i will definately think carefully on how I word things. Thanks for everythng Joanie!Quick experiment 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:03 pm

millergrls wrote:Thank you Joanie. I didn't think that i would come this far this fast. But i am going to trust it while learning as much as i can. i will definately think carefully on how I word things. Thanks for everythng Joanie!Quick experiment 15910

You're welcome,hun.....Quick experiment 182340
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 pm

It can come incredibly fast Mary, enjoy the journey :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 am

Quick experiment 15910I plan on it Violet, thank you!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 pm