Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

When astral travelling ..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

When astral travelling .. Empty When astral travelling ..

Post  Violet Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:33 am

where do you go and what kind of things do you do? Ae things which are impossible on earth suddenly posible on the astral?

Do you travel with anyone or arrange to meet anyone?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

When astral travelling .. Empty The Experiment

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 am

From my Book Of Shadows 2005,
    Having already travelled Astral Flight but not yet mastered it due to the fact I did not know where I was going until I got there I decided to set up an experiment with Mookita in her bedroom where she lived, 200 miles drive from me, and me at my work. I was going to try and ‘visit’ her. If she saw or felt any link from me then that would be a confirmation of success.

At 7.30pm I opened my mind while looking at a black screen on a P.C Monitor I had turned off.

I saw Mookitas face close up. Inches from mine.Then I was outside a room with no ceiling and it had a big heavy wooden door. I tried a couple of times to go through the door to Mookita but could not, thenI realised. Of course! Float up and over the wall. Theres no ceiling!

I did and as I closed up to Mookitas face she broke into a smile then she faded away and a large pale skull appeared from a side view. Then I saw stars and planets.

Then Tom (Mookitas guide) appeared. Somewhere in amongst it all I saw a light blue colouring in Mookitas top.

Then I returned back to my body with a giddy head and a very dry tongue. I then sent a txt asking Mookita if she had saw anything.

She replied telling me she felt a slow wave of energy passing over her like someone running their hand over her head. I had tried to flick her hair while I was there!

She did have a blue top on and was holding a crystal skull that connects you to the Star People. The walls around the room was her emotional barrier protecting her from hurt and only someone with true love would realise how to get in.

The experiment was an astounding success. I can now aim when I fly!!

Hugs x When astral travelling .. 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

When astral travelling .. Empty Re: When astral travelling ..

Post  Violet Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:07 am

What an amazing experience, thanks for sharing, i'm still teetering on the edge of the nest.

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:14 am

It was great to do Violet as before I would just take off but I wanted to know if we could 'aim' as such and of course I needed someone who could either varify or deny the hopeful success of the experiment. It was an absolutely brilliant feeling while talking on the phone and getting the confirmation back. There was no leading of the conversation at all either. 100% success.
    Actually there was another time, I may have told you this,when i turned up at the ex girlfriends house! I didnt mean to. I just did. I wasnt 100% sure if I had actually astral travelled or not but when I got a rather irate phone call to say that I had been seen on the stairs not only by her but by her daughter too then I realised it was an actual astral flight. I did apologise and when I explained that it was accidental as I was trying out my new crystal ball, the apology was accepted. But, I was very careful after that!
    When astral travelling .. 577431 x When astral travelling .. 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Ah yeah I remember you posting about that When astral travelling .. 809779

We do have to be careful with such things as it can be an infringement of privacy. Great proof though.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 pm

It's interesting that you were able to be seen while you were astral. They must of been very sensitive to pick you up.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

When astral travelling .. Empty They are!

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:18 am

I lived with them for quite a while IL, also it was this ex girlfriend who opened me up and was my guide and mentor on this planet. She has grown up with Witchcraft and is also an initiated Witch. Very well connected with Spiritworld and the etheric energies.
    Hugs When astral travelling .. 531481
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:21 am

Hello
    I be blessed in that I can think and go to Astral Travels. I can too remote view. Out of great respects there be things one does not do without permissions.
    I talk in IM with one that I have known for two year's now but out of respect I know not his name and I know not where one lives. He knows full well that I can come and see and if I want one's name I can find it. Its that respect that keeps me from doing so.
    In Astral one can do all and more than one can do in the physical as its energy one deals with and that can do great things. I can give a friend an Astral Hug if one is needed. I can take the hand of another I be in IM with and take them from their body in travels with me (this takes a huge leap of trust for me and self protections) but I have done it.
    I have shared once an Astral Kiss ( or should I say he kissed me without permissons) so I know that full on contact be possible if that is joint on nature so be it. To each his own.
    We travel I feel in Astral with the same 5 senses we have in the conscious body, as we are travelling with a level of one's body in Astral.

Lynn
    Lovinthejourney
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lovinthejourney Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:46 pm

I go to see The Elders. Or go to the upper world to get guidance from the teachers/angels/etc. Or go to the lower world to get guidance from the animals. I always travel to either get help for others, to get insight into my own journey, or to get insight into the shift on Earth. I don't go just to play. And I don't usually stick around the astral plane. I go up or down. When I do stay in the astral it's usually for past life exploration or to visit the Halls of Amenti. Or to connect with the spirits of nature around my house.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 am