Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Assumpta
millergrls
Arbel
SpiritVoices
Miss Wings
Violet
lumas
11 posters

Gods new revelations

lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Gods new revelations - Page 2 Empty Gods new revelations

Post  lumas Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Our lives do not have to be the way they are. Human beings are capable of living together in peace and harmony. Yet some people must decide to show the way. Some must declare with their lives that they are the way. Some people must choose to be the first domino.
    these are Gods new revelations:
    1.God has never stopped communicating directly with human beings. God has been communicating with and through human beings from the beginning of time. God does so today.

2. Every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live. you are all messangers. Every one of you. You are carrying a message to life about life every day. Every hour. Every moment.

3. No path to God is more direct than any other path. No religion is the "one true religion" no people are "the chosen people" and no phrophet is the "greatest prophet".

4. God needs nothing. God requires nothing in order to be happy. God is happiness itself. Therefore, God requires nothing of anyone or anything in the universe.

5. God is not a singular super being, living somewhere in the universe or outside of it, having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans. that which is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment.

6.All things are one thing. there is ony one thing, and all things are part of the one thing that is.

7. there is no such thing as right or wrong. There is only what works and what does not work, depending on what it is you seek to be, do, or have.

8. You are not your body.Who you are is limitless and without end.

9. You cannot die, and you will never be condemned to eternal damnation.

These statements are true. These revelations are real. They can be used, if you choose, as one basis for a new spirituality. yet turn, first and foremost, to the truth and the wisdom and the love within your own being. Test everything against that. Measure everything by it. Remember that the greatest tool you will ever have with which to create not only a new spirituality, but a whole new world, is your own life lived.

Last edited by lumas on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Gods new revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Gods new revelations

Post  lumas Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Arbel wrote:Again Lumas your words ring with truth especially about religion but supposing religion has taken the real truth and twisted that truth out of all proportion for their own benefit. What if the scriptures are also false and things did not take place in the way scriptures describe them. Belief is one thing but truth is a better way; take the point about the virgin birth as an example. The virgin birth took place in the spiritual world and not on this earth plane as is described by religion.

What many desire about the real truth will take place as it is already in progress but many will also refuse to believe the real truth; everyone will have the choice to accept the real truth or the false truth as there will be no other choices to contemplate or make but that time is not just yet.

Arbel
    Arbel what you say here is true, and i want to prove it to you please could you do as i have asked Joanie to do read the book i mention then tell me and everybody reading this come to that what you believe to be the real truth.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Arbel wrote:We have no comprehension of God and our human minds could never envision God as God is neither male nor female and God could be just pure thought form but regardless of that there is a spark of God within us all. I will make you a promise Joan that the existence of God will finely be proven and that you will truly know the living God just give it a little bit more time

Arbel
    Amen to that Arbel!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Pm me,Lumas the full title and author of the book,please.

Will email you later,Bill.

......in the middle of cooking Sunday's lunch....will be back later for this interesting discussion.

Gods new revelations - Page 2 28115

Joanie
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Message sent joan i can smell those roasties from here Mmmm enjoy!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 pm

lumas wrote:Message sent joan i can smell those roasties from here Mmmm enjoy!!

Too late,they're all eaten now.Gods new revelations - Page 2 160943

Thanks for the title of the book and author.

Will be looking for that tomorrow.

Joan
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 pm

I think that a lot of us realise all that you've said Lumas. It's just getting others to believe and put it into practice.
    When you look at a lot of the trouble in the world people blame it on religion, now that to me is wrong it's people hiding behind their religion. I mean in the end which ever way you do it we all pray to the same god.

Gods new revelations - Page 2 348985
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Assumpta wrote:It's just getting others to believe and put it into practice

Gods new revelations - Page 2 348985
    thats what this whole thread is about Assumpta "Gods new revelations" its how we change our world its how we change peoples attitudes towards life and God now that dosnt mean changing peoples beliefs but just looking at them expanding on them and deciding what works and what doesnt work dont take my word for it read the book (i will post a pic in this thread) then you tell me how in the world in which we live today would be a much different place than we see now completely..

Last edited by lumas on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Gods new revelations - Page 2 Cwd11read this book folks it will change your life believe me
    Gods new revelations - Page 2 CWD
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 pm

lumas wrote:Gods new revelations - Page 2 Cwd11read this book folks it will change your life believe me
    Gods new revelations - Page 2 CWD
    had an interesting coversation in chat today and we got on the subject of this book, she said she hadnt even thought about reading it because she didnt consider God as a person but sort of as a devine force, well this is exactly what the book is all about and it puts it in such a way that it cannot be ignored this time round this book really is what every single religious scripture should be saying if they did our world would not be in the state it is in now all i can say is trust me read this book i promise you it will give you as the title of this forum says spiritual inspiration.

Last edited by lumas on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Peace is a feeling. It is spirit being peaceful, spirit is in this state eternally.
    Peace can only be experienced within the self NOT IN "The World".
    You are either being spirit or being human.
    When YOU are at peace, the outer world remains as it is. This is acceptance.
    When you leave peace to fix or change the outer world, The spirit remains as it is, Peaceful. This is choice.

This world will end for each and every one of us, it is an illusion a dream, whether it is a happy ever after illusion full of shinning happy people or an illusion of separate tribes killing and slaughtering each other it is an illusion none the less.
    Take the illusion to seriously and you use or spend your valuable time being human (and trying to fix the world is like trying to stop the tides)when you could use it being peaceful.
    Being peaceful is what will make the shift in consciousness, not talking about it, and it will only make the shift in YOUR consciousness, you cannot add to the collective consciousness what you haven't got in your own!.

When the shift is made, the realisation or revelation will be seen, I AM SPIRIT NOW.
    When you Know "I AM SPIRIT" and you can let this world be as it is, You can allow the world of illusion to teach others in it's own way in it's own time just as it did with you. This is Freedom

LET GO LET GOD, LET GO LET ALLAH, LET GO LET BUDDHA, LET GO LET KRISHNA, LET GO LET WHOEVER, OR JUST LET GO.

Here's another book recommendation, The Art of Inner Peace.

http://www.paulwilliams.ie/Books/The%20Art%20Of%20Inner%20Peace.pdf
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Thats a wonderful point of view angelman, and yes it would be great if everybody had inner peace but the brutal truth here is the societies that are now causing, and that have historically caused, the most upheaval in our world are those that have focused on beliefs.
    Most humans try to change things by focusing on behaviors. They keep thinking they can make things better by doing something. So everybody is running around trying to figure out what they can do. The focus is on doing something rather than believing something.

But radical forces within our societies have always sought to change things by using the power of thought. not action. Get a person thinking a certain way and you can get a person to act a certain way. It is not easily done the other way around
    Take killing for example. You can rarely get a person to go out and kill another person simply by telling him to do so you have to give him a reason and "reason" exists only in thought. And thought is always based in belief. so if you want to get one person to kill another, the fastest way to do that is to give him a belief that supports the action, and can sponsor it.

One such belief might be that killing is what God wants. that is doing the will of God, and that one will be rewarded in heaven for doing it. That could be a very powerful belief, a very powerful incentive. And so while most of the world is seeking to bring about change by telling people what to DO, those who truly know how to motivate people are bringing about change by telling people what to BELIEVE.

Our world is facing enormous problems right now, and we must solve these problems at the level of belief. We cannot solve the problem at the level of behaviour, we must seek to change beliefs not behaviors. After we change belief behavior will change itselvef.
    We can take whatever action we want to take to alter someone elses behavior or to stop it, but unless we alter the beliefs that produced such behavior we will alter nothing and stop nothing. We can alter a belief in two ways. Either by enlarging upon it or by changing it completely. but we must do one or the other or we will not alter behavior we will merely interupt it and the behavior will return
    Our species does the same thing over and over again because our species has not changed its beliefs about God and about life in millenia.
    Beliefs are taught in virtually every school on our planet, in nearly every culture, in one form or another. Often we present beliefs as "facts" but they are beliefs nonetheless.
    This would not be so bad, and would not produce such terrible results, if what we believe, if what we were taught was what is so. But it is not what is so. We teach our children what is not so , and then tell them "this is whats so"
    For the most part we are not doing this intentionally. We do not know that these are falsehoods. They are after all the things that we were taught. We thus assume them to be true. it is in this way that "the sins of the father are visited upon the son, even unto the seventh generation"
    In some schools, particulary some religious schools where children in their earliest years are encouraged to view life through the prism of particular religious doctrines and cultural prejudices the result of this is the imbreeding of incredibly negative behaviors reflecting extrordinary mistaken beliefs.
    We teach our children to believe in an intolerant God, and thus condone for them their own behaviors of intolerence
    We teach our children to believe in an angry God, and thus condone for them their own behaviors of anger
    We teach our children to believe in a vengful God and thus condone their own behaviors of vengeance
    Then we send these our children, to do battle with the demons of our own creation. It is not an accident that by far the highest number of "warriors" in any radical movement are the young but we cannot change the belief of the young until we change the beliefs of the people that are teaching the young..
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

I'm back to this topic,Lumas.

Have just read your last post again to refresh my memory.

The last sentence I stopped on.

Makes a great deal of sense to me.

Those who teach the young are the ones who are to blame for any wrong doing by the young.

We teach our children right from wrong,hoping they take the advice that is given to them. Hoping we are passing on good sense.

Received the book,Lumas,many thanks to you.

Had a quick look through it,looks very,very interesting......Gods new revelations - Page 2 28115

Thank you.

Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:08 pm

A very interesting book,Lumas.

Unusual to say the least.

A most interesting conversation indeed.

Joanie
    angelman
    angelman

Male

Post  angelman Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:39 pm

[quote="lumas"]Thats a wonderful point of view angelman, and yes it would be great if everybody had inner peace but [quote]

When it comes to me being Peaceful I don't do "BUT" because there are billions of "buts" that could and would come between me and my Peace it I let them. And so I remain peaceful dispite all the conflict in the world.
    Telling the world how to be Peaceful and being Peaceful are two different things, one is 'in-deed' being Peaceful, the other is asperational.
    One can only add to this world or any other world for that matter, what one 'has' to add.
    Having grandiose notions of a Peaceful world is no substitute for actually "being" Peaceful.
    When it comes to being peaceeful "WE" cannot do it only "I" can do this.
    So when one is waiting for the "perfect" world where "we" are Peaceful before one chooses "now I can be Peaceful", What energy is one adding to their and the world in the meantime? it's certainly not Peace.
    I am not waiting for everybody or anybody else and it IS great being Peaceful, However one does have to except the world as it is to do this .

Paul
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Very well said indeed,Paul.

Peacefulness has to come from within us.

No one can make that happen.

We can live the most miserable of lives but there is always something to feel happy about if we search our souls.

Joanie
    angelman
    angelman

Male

Post  angelman Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm

The "something" to feel happy about that we find when we search for it shows us that the "happiness" or "love" is within us already and it's there all the time, we just cover it over with "other"stuff, our Spirit is always happy or shining love and light it's our human self that covers this up with it's sadness and anger and grief and stuff.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Good thinking there,Paul. Sometimes it is a bit of a fight to keep that sunshine showing.

The book I was reading which Lumas sent me was indeed a Conversation with God.

It was written in a way of actually as if we were standing or sitting with a strange man called God. Sort of conversation with a friend.

We asked the questions and God answered.

Everytime we gave blame to God or or asked why He didn't do something about the wars or murders or children dying in fear,the question was turned back on us by God saying 'I didn't cause the wars,mankind did'.

Why children were dying.....'Mankind murdered those children,it is up to you to put an end to it'.

Not exact quoting as I haven't the book in front of me. But near enough.

.....and do you know God is correct!

Why we don't much smile any more.....maybe we should listen to that inner voice more...Gods new revelations - Page 2 160943

Joan
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Everyone makes mistakes in their lives,not one escapes by pretending to be pure!

:shemade:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 pm

You don't know me that well,jcam.... :happy:

I can think nasty thoughts inside if someone annoys me....I'm not a coward but tend to hold on to these rather than show myself up.
    :blush:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

No one is perfect....not these days any way.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 pm

jcam@sii wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:No one is perfect....not these days any way.

quite remind me of a aunt slappy highly splash on grumble squirel, would say somethn' like ''hey uncle fester, nobody's perfect - cut the lights out''.

i don't like perfect, perfect is robot - i enjoy being me to fullest, see .. .
    Uncle Fester?  He was the greatest!    :laff:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 pm