Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Assumpta
millergrls
Arbel
SpiritVoices
Miss Wings
Violet
lumas
11 posters

Gods new revelations

lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Gods new revelations - Page 3 Empty Gods new revelations

Post  lumas Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Our lives do not have to be the way they are. Human beings are capable of living together in peace and harmony. Yet some people must decide to show the way. Some must declare with their lives that they are the way. Some people must choose to be the first domino.
    these are Gods new revelations:
    1.God has never stopped communicating directly with human beings. God has been communicating with and through human beings from the beginning of time. God does so today.

2. Every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live. you are all messangers. Every one of you. You are carrying a message to life about life every day. Every hour. Every moment.

3. No path to God is more direct than any other path. No religion is the "one true religion" no people are "the chosen people" and no phrophet is the "greatest prophet".

4. God needs nothing. God requires nothing in order to be happy. God is happiness itself. Therefore, God requires nothing of anyone or anything in the universe.

5. God is not a singular super being, living somewhere in the universe or outside of it, having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans. that which is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment.

6.All things are one thing. there is ony one thing, and all things are part of the one thing that is.

7. there is no such thing as right or wrong. There is only what works and what does not work, depending on what it is you seek to be, do, or have.

8. You are not your body.Who you are is limitless and without end.

9. You cannot die, and you will never be condemned to eternal damnation.

These statements are true. These revelations are real. They can be used, if you choose, as one basis for a new spirituality. yet turn, first and foremost, to the truth and the wisdom and the love within your own being. Test everything against that. Measure everything by it. Remember that the greatest tool you will ever have with which to create not only a new spirituality, but a whole new world, is your own life lived.

Last edited by lumas on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Gods new revelations - Page 3 Empty open again

Post  lumas Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:33 pm

lumas wrote:Science and spirituality are coming closer and closer together on our planet, and soon it will be discovered that the two were always one. It is the same dicipline, approached from different angles. It the study of life, and what life really is, exmined and explored from different perspectives.

Very soon now, science will confirm a great many things that spirituality has been telling us all along. When it does, the human race will be faced with ethical and philosophical decisions, the likes of which it has never been faced with before.
    Spirituality has been saying to us that life is eternal, that we are imortal, and death is only a horizon. Science is now about to show that to us and to show us ways that we may push that horizoninto the very distant future.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Gods new revelations - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods new revelations

Post  lumas Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:34 pm

just read again and again and again and again and again until we get it!!!!
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Gods new revelations - Page 3 Empty so what do we do??

Post  lumas Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:44 pm

lumas wrote:
    lumas wrote:Science and spirituality are coming closer and closer together on our planet, and soon it will be discovered that the two were always one. It is the same dicipline, approached from different angles. It the study of life, and what life really is, exmined and explored from different perspectives.

Very soon now, science will confirm a great many things that spirituality has been telling us all along. When it does, the human race will be faced with ethical and philosophical decisions, the likes of which it has never been faced with before.
    Spirituality has been saying to us that life is eternal, that we are imortal, and death is only a horizon. Science is now about to show that to us and to show us ways that we may push that horizoninto the very distant future.
    so what are we going to do people? sit still? watch history repeat? come on wake up! how many news reels do you need to see? how many people do we need to put on a cross this time? seriously read my posts,! if you think I'm talking rubbish then tell me. if not then act tell your friends and loved ones to start a new world
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:19 am

What doesn't die and what is eternal ?.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired

Post  mac Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pm

good grief!  The original thread is ancient!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:02 pm

lumas wrote:
    lumas wrote:

so what are we going to do people? sit still? watch history repeat? come on wake up! how many news reels do you need to see? how many people do we need to put on a cross this time? seriously read my posts,! if you think I'm talking rubbish then tell me. if not then act tell your friends and loved ones to start a new world
    Jeez - you really think you could change the world so simply?  oy vey....
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:04 am

psychoslice wrote:What doesn't die and what is eternal ?.
    In my humble opinion, nothing ever dies and everything is eternal (absolutely everything)
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:05 am

mac wrote:good grief!  The original thread is ancient!
    Correct and your point is Mac.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:14 am

Not on my own but I could you could and so could everybody else walking this planet at the moment, what are you doing in that regard Mac? I will tell you Mac nothing other than to have a very opinionated view on anybody that is perusing that. Of course you are entitled to an opinion that’s exactly what forums are for but your remark just goes to show you haven’t read any of my posts properly at all otherwise you would realise they all refer to what we could do as a mass not as individuals. 
    mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    lumas wrote:

lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:41 pm

lumas wrote:Not on my own but I could you could and so could everybody else walking this planet at the moment, what are you doing in that regard Mac? I will tell you Mac nothing other than to have a very opinionated view on anybody that is perusing that. Of course you are entitled to an opinion that’s exactly what forums are for but your remark just goes to show you haven’t read any of my posts properly at all otherwise you would realise they all refer to what we could do as a mass not as individuals. 
    mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    lumas wrote:

and yes WE could, read my posts again and if you disagree with what i say then discuss it. surely thats what a forum is about isn't it? especially one that has a title such as spiritual inspiration if thats what we all seek then surely anybodys opinion on that should be valued. i'm guessing you do have an element of that (spiritual inspiration) to be on here? why don't you give us on your take on where we are as a race! give us some of your inspiration Mac.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:29 am

I'm rarely one for history and this thread began over 5 years ago - I'm not keen on bumping up old topics or needing to wade through old material. 

Brought up to date in a new thread with new ideas I might be tempted to offer my thoughts but not as this thread stands now.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 am

lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:good grief!  The original thread is ancient!
    Correct and your point is Mac.
    My point is that it was discussed to an end at the time it was active.  Why try to re-activate it now?  Just for my curiosity, where have you been in the intervening years?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 am

lumas wrote:just read again and again and again and again and again until we get it!!!!
    Just continually re-reading something doesn't necessarily make it any more interesting, relevant or appealing.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:57 pm

mac wrote:I'm rarely one for history and this thread began over 5 years ago - I'm not keen on bumping up old topics or needing to wade through old material. 

Brought up to date in a new thread with new ideas I might be tempted to offer my thoughts but not as this thread stands now.
    Then don’t bump up an old topic, if it’s content doesn’t resonate with you or you think it’s “ old guff “ to use one of your derogatory quotes then have the decency to keep your comments to yourself, 
    Howeverver to answer your statement being brought up to date with new ideas that’s all my posts contained was new ideas new ideas about respect, it was new ideas about how we look at religion, what we believe and what we understand about God. If you actually took the time to read them properly you would have understood this and you would have understood at no time did I actually state that I could or think I could do any of that on my own. But it only takes one person to take forward what I have posted believe in it and pass that on then I will have achieved what I came on this site to do “pass on spiritual inspiration “ so my “bumping up old topics” is for people who may not have seen those posts and want to engage in some civil conversation about spiritual matters after all this is what this forum was designed for I think you will agree.
    You asked me where I had been for the last five years and I will tell you. I lost my 27 year old son after he collapsed on completing a marathon in Dublin, a short while later I lost my step father after a long long battle with cancer and very shortly after that I lost not only a very close friend but the human being that introduced me to spiritualism when I was ten years old and that was the straw that broke the camels back, I literally lost my faith and have questioned my very existence since,  but I kept reading those messages and truths that I had passed on to so many and they restored my faith so much that I want to help as many people as I can to realise there is hope, we all have a purpose we just need to realise why we are here and So I returned to this site to share what I believe to be true and those writings that I feel strongly about should be continued to be passed on and as a free spirit I think that is my right and this is the rightful place to do that.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:00 pm

mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:just read again and again and again and again and again until we get it!!!!
    Just continually re-reading something doesn't necessarily make it any more interesting, relevant or appealing.
    It does if it’s content inspires you, resonates with you, and motivates you to react to it
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:09 pm

mac wrote:I'm rarely one for history and this thread began over 5 years ago - I'm not keen on bumping up old topics or needing to wade through old material. 

Why don’t you do yourself a favour Mac, go out and purchase a book with the same title as one on my thread “God’s new revelations” give it a read that will give you plenty of new ideas and material then you can come back on here tell us all about it and then we can really have some decent spiritual conversation.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:24 pm

mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    lumas wrote:

Yes WE could Mac not I We, everybody who reads this right now is capable of making a change to the world we all just need to know how to do that and it is as simple as that, and it is the essence of every religious writing book or scripture that has ever been placed on this earth but and this is the crux all those writings scriptures books of old are not working so we need something new to grab our interest give us hope and answers we need a new spirituality and that starts with all of us, everybody moving in the same direction (critical mass).
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life

Post  psychoslice Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:55 am

lumas wrote:
    In my humble opinion, nothing ever dies and everything is eternal (absolutely everything)
    I see things dying such as our body, but I see the pure Source or Consciousness which our body arises from eternal, and only that.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 am

psychoslice wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    I see things dying such as our body, but I see the pure Source or Consciousness which our body arises from eternal, and only that.
    I agree with you 100% that when we leave the vehicle we call a body we merge back into the pure source or consciousness from where we once came and it is whilst there we make a conscious decision of whether we come back again to do it all over in a different way in a different vehicle (body). but if this place we walk (earth) was to be totally annihilated and utterly destroyed  and everybody on it too then the whole process we call evolution would just start over again and again and again and that process can never die so in that respect nothing really dies ever.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 am

lumas wrote:

Then don’t bump up an old topic,

Was it I who did that?

if it’s content doesn’t resonate with you or you think it’s “ old guff “ to use one of your derogatory quotes then have the decency to keep your comments to yourself,

Now you're telling me how to behave and I don't care for that.  On an open forum we each have the right - within website rules - to say what we think.  Others don't get to tell us what we should keep to ourselves.

Howeverver to answer your statement being brought up to date with new ideas that’s all my posts contained was new ideas new ideas about respect, it was new ideas about how we look at religion, what we believe and what we understand about God. If you actually took the time to read them properly you would have understood this and you would have understood at no time did I actually state that I could or think I could do any of that on my own. But it only takes one person to take forward what I have posted believe in it and pass that on then I will have achieved what I came on this site to do “pass on spiritual inspiration “ so my “bumping up old topics” is for people who may not have seen those posts and want to engage in some civil conversation about spiritual matters after all this is what this forum was designed for I think you will agree.

I will continue to hold my view about old threads and continue to express my reservations that they have run their course.  In passing I'll also mention that some websites actually lock old topic threads after a certain age so just maybe others see things as I do.  It would have been better in my view to start a new thread with fresh material if you do have any new material - simply re-stating or bumping up an old thread achieves what?  We've read it all before BUT if I see new members, new contributions, flooding in to this thread, folk stimulated into responding then I'll be happy to say I was wrong - deal?

You asked me where I had been for the last five years and I will tell you. I lost my 27 year old son after he collapsed on completing a marathon in Dublin, a short while later I lost my step father after a long long battle with cancer and very shortly after that I lost not only a very close friend but the human being that introduced me to spiritualism when I was ten years old and that was the straw that broke the camels back, I literally lost my faith and have questioned my very existence since,

I'm sorry you've had such a dreadful few years resulting in your loss of conviction about the essence of this life - the survival of all of us past physical death.  In that short paragraph there was much to help others who might be facing similar loss yet you hadn't mentioned it before and that's a shame.

but I kept reading those messages and truths that I had passed on to so many and they restored my faith so much that I want to help as many people as I can to realise there is hope, we all have a purpose we just need to realise why we are here and So I returned to this site to share what I believe to be true and those writings that I feel strongly about should be continued to be passed on and as a free spirit I think that is my right and this is the rightful place to do that.

There are many way of helping others.  The elelents of truth contained in the words of this thread when it was active are as valid as they ever were because what's true never changes.  But their presentation, their context, can  - and perhaps should - change, just as we change ourselves. 

I've been writing online about matters spiritual since 2003 and during that time I've come to realise it's no good my trotting out the same old stuff in the same old way I used to do 15 years ago.  I've changed the way I present those few elements of the bigger picture I've managed to pick up over 30 odd years and carry forward with me.  I've realised they don't always work for others but most importantly for me I've realised that their context is all important if they're ever to help others.  Hence I've changed my delivery and I encourage others to consider doing that too.

lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:36 am

mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:

Was it I who did that?

if it’s content doesn’t resonate with you or you think it’s “ old guff “ to use one of your derogatory quotes then have the decency to keep your comments to yourself,

Now you're telling me how to behave and I don't care for that.  On an open forum we each have the right - within website rules - to say what we think.  Others don't get to tell us what we should keep to ourselves.

I will continue to hold my view about old threads and continue to express my reservations that they have run their course.  In passing I'll also mention that some websites actually lock old topic threads after a certain age so just maybe others see things as I do.  It would have been better in my view to start a new thread with fresh material if you do have any new material - simply re-stating or bumping up an old thread achieves what?  We've read it all before BUT if I see new members, new contributions, flooding in to this thread, folk stimulated into responding then I'll be happy to say I was wrong - deal?

You asked me where I had been for the last five years and I will tell you. I lost my 27 year old son after he collapsed on completing a marathon in Dublin, a short while later I lost my step father after a long long battle with cancer and very shortly after that I lost not only a very close friend but the human being that introduced me to spiritualism when I was ten years old and that was the straw that broke the camels back, I literally lost my faith and have questioned my very existence since,

I'm sorry you've had such a dreadful few years resulting in your loss of conviction about the essence of this life - the survival of all of us past physical death.  In that short paragraph there was much to help others who might be facing similar loss yet you hadn't mentioned it before and that's a shame.

but I kept reading those messages and truths that I had passed on to so many and they restored my faith so much that I want to help as many people as I can to realise there is hope, we all have a purpose we just need to realise why we are here and So I returned to this site to share what I believe to be true and those writings that I feel strongly about should be continued to be passed on and as a free spirit I think that is my right and this is the rightful place to do that.

There are many way of helping others.  The elelents of truth contained in the words of this thread when it was active are as valid as they ever were because what's true never changes.  But their presentation, their context, can  - and perhaps should - change, just as we change ourselves. 

I've been writing online about matters spiritual since 2003 and during that time I've come to realise it's no good my trotting out the same old stuff in the same old way I used to do 15 years ago.  I've changed the way I present those few elements of the bigger picture I've managed to pick up over 30 odd years and carry forward with me.  I've realised they don't always work for others but most importantly for me I've realised that their context is all important if they're ever to help others.  Hence I've changed my delivery and I encourage others to consider doing that too.

Not telling you how to behave Mac just requesting you don’t put derogitory remarks on my posts simple! You say you don’t bump old threads and there you are commenting on them with such quotes as Jeez - you really think you could change the world so simply?  oy vey   
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:45 am

lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:

Was it I who did that?

Not telling you how to behave Mac just requesting you don’t put derogitory remarks on my posts simple! You say you don’t bump old threads and there you are commenting on them with such quotes as Jeez - you really think you could change the world so simply?  oy vey   
    I have not come back on this site to get into trivial arguments with the likes of you Mac, I have told you my intentions and that is to pass on to others my spiritual inspiration and if that involves dragging up old threads describing my beliefs then that is what I will do, if you want to get involved with decent spiritual conversation about them then I am happy to do that however if you don’t want to get involved and it annoys you that people bring up old threads about what they believe in and what they believe to be the truth then I ask that you don’t comment and moan about it please, not too much to ask is it?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:38 pm

lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:

Was it I who did that?

You've chosen one point from the several I made.  What of all the others?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:43 pm

lumas wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:

Was it I who did that?

I have not come back on this site to get into trivial arguments with the likes of you Mac, I have told you my intentions and that is to pass on to others my spiritual inspiration and if that involves dragging up old threads describing my beliefs then that is what I will do, if you want to get involved with decent spiritual conversation about them then I am happy to do that however if you don’t want to get involved and it annoys you that people bring up old threads about what they believe in and what they believe to be the truth then I ask that you don’t comment and moan about it please, not too much to ask is it?
    If you see discussion and debate as trivial then why spend time on a discussion/debate website?  Your final request is noted as are your stated intentions.  I have nothing more to add.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:15 am