Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Assumpta
millergrls
Arbel
SpiritVoices
Miss Wings
Violet
lumas
11 posters

Gods new revelations

lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Gods new revelations Empty Gods new revelations

Post  lumas Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Our lives do not have to be the way they are. Human beings are capable of living together in peace and harmony. Yet some people must decide to show the way. Some must declare with their lives that they are the way. Some people must choose to be the first domino.
    these are Gods new revelations:
    1.God has never stopped communicating directly with human beings. God has been communicating with and through human beings from the beginning of time. God does so today.

2. Every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live. you are all messangers. Every one of you. You are carrying a message to life about life every day. Every hour. Every moment.

3. No path to God is more direct than any other path. No religion is the "one true religion" no people are "the chosen people" and no phrophet is the "greatest prophet".

4. God needs nothing. God requires nothing in order to be happy. God is happiness itself. Therefore, God requires nothing of anyone or anything in the universe.

5. God is not a singular super being, living somewhere in the universe or outside of it, having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans. that which is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment.

6.All things are one thing. there is ony one thing, and all things are part of the one thing that is.

7. there is no such thing as right or wrong. There is only what works and what does not work, depending on what it is you seek to be, do, or have.

8. You are not your body.Who you are is limitless and without end.

9. You cannot die, and you will never be condemned to eternal damnation.

These statements are true. These revelations are real. They can be used, if you choose, as one basis for a new spirituality. yet turn, first and foremost, to the truth and the wisdom and the love within your own being. Test everything against that. Measure everything by it. Remember that the greatest tool you will ever have with which to create not only a new spirituality, but a whole new world, is your own life lived.

Last edited by lumas on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Gods new revelations Empty Re: Gods new revelations

Post  Violet Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 am

Hi Lumas

Every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live.
    I wish people would realise this, the world would be a better place.

God requires nothing of anyone or anything in the universe.

Totally agree.

so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment.
    It saddens me that so many believe every negative in their life is a punishment from god.

There are others who see a disabled child is a punishment from god, and numerous other things I could mention.

A very thought provoking post Lumas thank you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Miss Wings
    Miss Wings

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Job/hobbies : Chief Wine Taster And Nut Sampler
    Registration date : 2012-11-30

Post  Miss Wings Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 am

Violet wrote:It saddens me that so many believe every negative in their life is a punishment from god.

For many people, it's easier to blame 'God' or anyone else, than take responsibility for the negatives in their lives.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:36 am

In other words...Revenge is not sweet.

Forgive those who harm us with words.

Who carry a load of vengeance.

Good topic,Lumas.

Joanie
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:10 am

There is no such thing as right or wrong; that is one point I cannot accept because I have been shown and made to understand what is now taking place on this earth. I also understand why the spiritual vibrations are changing all the time. It is time for change on this world and very soon all will be revealed as the seeds of knowledge have been planted in everyone so now it is only a matter of time for the true truth

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:16 pm

How about the Australian prime minister declaring publically that the end of the world is nigh?

Gods new revelations 350287

Joanie
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Arbel wrote:There is no such thing as right or wrong; that is one point I cannot accept because I have been shown and made to understand what is now taking place on this earth.

Arbel
    "Right and Wrong" are figments of our imagination. They are judgments we are making. Labels that we are creating as we go along. They are values that we are deciding upon, depending on what it is that we want, individually and as a society. When what we want changes, What we decide to call "right" and "wrong" changes. Our own history proves this

Last edited by lumas on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:41 pm

I agree lumas. Right and wrong changes with every culture that you experience, and even within cultures right and wrong constantly changes. It all depends on the state of mind, way of thinking, and perceptions. What some cultures accept as right another culture may look to it as if it is wrong. It is one of the reasons why nations fight against nation. If everyone could learn to accept without judgement, this world would be at peace.Gods new revelations 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Good thinking there,Mary.

So many different views from each culture.

Oh for world peace!
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Joanie wrote:Good thinking there,Mary.

So many different views from each culture.

Oh for world peace!
    There could be world peace right now Joanie we could change our world and the direction it is moving if we all made this declaration and took these five steps to peace

1. I acknowledge that some of my old beleifs about God and about life are no longer working

2. I acknowledge there is something i do not understand about God and about life, the understanding of which could change everything.

3. I am willing for new understanding of God and life to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.

4. I am willing to explore and examine these new understandings, and if they align with my inner truth and knowing, to enlarge my belief system to include them.

5. I am willing to live my life as a demonstration of my beliefs
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Science and spirituality are coming closer and closer together on our planet, and soon it will be discovered that the two were always one. It is the same dicipline, approached from different angles. It the study of life, and what life really is, exmined and explored from different perspectives.

Very soon now, science will confirm a great many things that spirituality has been telling us all along. When it does, the human race will be faced with ethical and philosophical decisions, the likes of which it has never been faced with before.
    Spirituality has been saying to us that life is eternal, that we are imortal, and death is only a horizon. Science is now about to show that to us and to show us ways that we may push that horizoninto the very distant future.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:29 pm

I like your way of explaining Lumas,.clear cut and easy to understand.

No long words which take us hours to understand the meaning behind those words.

Straight to the point.

I have always been interested in the scientic view of spiritualism. I like to compare with what science says and the other side of knowledge.

I feel sometimes that we have to accept the logical side of spiritualism against the airy-fairy side. The dream side if we can call it that.

The side of spirit that we would like it to be and the side that is truth.

My own interpretation of the spirit world is of loveliness,a planet far better than world.

But still a planet with rules and regulations.

We must not go against the natural law,so evidently there is laws there on what we are allowed to do and not allowed to do.

Not much different from here. Spirit even have lower planes to house those who are not capable of keeping within those 'natural laws'.

Not prisons like we have but a state of law,we stay there until we are ready to move on,that is our decision to make. To ascend those higher planes,we must move forward. Mend our evil ways etc.

Do you agree with this or at least part of this?

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:08 pm

There could be world peace right now Joanie

Hmm I don't believe so, mankind generally speaking is too greedy and selfish as long as we're all human there will never be peace

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 am

Violet wrote:
    There could be world peace right now Joanie

Hmm I don't believe so, mankind generally speaking is too greedy and selfish as long as we're all human there will never be peace

Make no mistake about this. We placed ourselves in the direst circumstance. The hearts of millions of humans have been filled with despair, with anger, with hatred, and with desperate intent. And now thanks to the forward race of our modern technologies we have placed in the hands of those angry humans the ability to vent their negativity with tools of destruction beyond anything of which we could have dreamed of in our worst nightmares.

But there is enormous hope! there is extraordinary opportunity! there is a breathtaking possibility! but we must be willing now, to seize the moment, to seize the day.
    We must decide here and now, in these days and times, not in some far-off, distant future whether the world is to be fashioned with tools of devastation or tools of re-creation, with words of hate or words of hope, with acts of war or acts of peace, with thoughts of fear or thoughts of love.
    We must decide whether we are going to be DEstuctive or CONstructive.
    We can now destroy ourselves utterly, or we can RE-create ourselves anew in the next grandest version of the greatest vision we ever held about who we are as individuals, and as a species called the human race You will probably ask how do we do this? it sounds wonderful but impossible.But the answer is simple

The root cause of hunanity's problems is what we believe. Yet many people will not believe this. they would rather believe the beliefs that have produced the unbelievable.
    Our current belief systems have produced unbelievable horror, unbelievable devastation, unbelievable destruction, unbelievable cruelty, unbelievable sadness and suffering, unbelievable oppression and anger and hatred and conflict and warring and killing.
    The ways in which human beings behave, the things human beings do to each other, are unbelievable. Yet many humans would rather accept what they cannot believe than change the things that they do, but for the very first time in a very long time, the number of those people is dropping. The number of people who see that their old beliefs no longer work is growing. The number of people willing to say "there must be another way" is increasing. That number is rapidly reaching critical mass and what we can do is help it get there.
    Here is something we should know. "Critical Mass" is not that difficult to achieve. It is not nearly as high a number as most people think. It takes a very small percentage of the whole to form sufficient mass to affect the whole.
    Critical mass is not one more than half, it is not 25 or 30 %, it is not even 10%. Critical mass can be achieved with less than 5% of the whole moving in any one direction. Put another way, it takes only one domino to make the rest of the dominoes fall.

What is needed now is a small number of people, a tiny percentage, who are willing to become in our nations, in our cities, in our towns, in our villages and neighborhoods and churches and synagogues and temples and mosques and community halls and political party meetings, and even in our homes The first domino.
    we must be willing to look at what we believe, to test what we believe against the results that are being produced, and to change what we believe should the need for a change be clearly indicated. In other words take the five steps to peace i listed earlier in this post each person individually must do that have the openness and the courage to explore and to examine, in a serious way, whatever new revelations are given to the human soul.

Last edited by lumas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 am

Well said,Lumas.

But the point is,where do we start?
    To bring this world peace?

What country do we start with?
    Those in battle at the moment or those peace loving countries?
    Who makes the first move?
    So many wars all over the world. ...and most over religion.
    One of the first points I would make is to let each country worship their own religion as they wish to worship. Never ever try to control another's own way of praying to what ever God they choose.

Joanie

lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm

What would be beneficial for human beings right now if thy wish to live together in peace and harmony is a new spirituality, a new "model of the world" based on expanded and changed beliefs, but we will not come up with any new beliefs unless and until we decide that some of our old beliefs are not working.
    Beliefs are difficult things for humans to let go of. Once we believe a thing,we believe it until it is proven wrong. Even then many of us continue to believe it, refusing to let go of old ideas long after they have been proven inaccurate,ineffective,or unworkable. But at least now we are willing to look at it and challenge it and thats the first step to change. You cant change anything if you are not even willing to look at. So, first we have to decide to decide which of our old beliefs are not working, listed below are five fallacies about God:

First, we believe that God needs something
    Second we believethat god can fail to get what he needs
    Third, we believe that god has seperated us from him because we have not given him what he needs
    Fourth we believe that God still needs what he needs so badly that God now requires us, from our seperated position, to give to him
    Fifth we believe that God will destroy us if we do not meet his requirements.

These Five fallacies about God have brought more pain and destruction to our day-to- day existance than all of our other beliefs combined

These are beliefs that no longer work for the human community. There can be no serious argument about that. The fact they do not work is observable and demonstrable. The continuing condition of conflict on our planet is the demonstration.
    If our present beliefs about God were accurate, conflict would have been eliminated on our planet long ago. Instead, our beliefs about God actually create conflict.
    In addition to the five fallacies about God, there are also five fallacies about life that make our experience on earth very difficult
    they are:

1. Human beings are seperate from each other.
    2. There is not enough of what human beings need to be happy
    3. To get the stuff of which there is not enough, human beings must compete with each other.
    4. Some human beings are better than other human beings
    5 It is appropiate for human beings to resolve severe differences created by all the other fallacies by killing each other.

One group of religious believers who totally ignore these fallacies about God and life are what we call "fundamentalists" These are what some have termed religious purists, who belive that the way forward is the way backward, to the original and exact words of holy scripture whatever scipture it is they happen to believe in, to be read verbatim, and applied literally. there are fundalmentalists in every faith movement

Last edited by lumas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Joanie wrote:
    The simple answer to this is people like you and i and any person that taps into sites like this are as this forum says spiritual inspirations you may touch just one person who happens by chance to really be inspired by something you or i have said then like the preverbial domino the effect can be amazing, you asked where do we start you are already doing that you are a domino you are an inspiration.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Your posts Lumas really puts every thing into perspective but you also have to understand the truth of the depth of depravity mankind are planning with plans to reduce world population by two thirds. In saying that we cannot stop any of this by material means so we have to use the spiritual

From the gospel of Thomas which contains the secret sayings of Jesus one of those statements is that when you make two into one then you will enter the kingdom. What that means is that God knew where mankind were heading but because God will not interfere with out free will he devised an alternate plan. Thousands of years ago two were chosen to bring the truth to mankind in this time period; the two who were chosen are one set of spiritual twins who will come together with the truth of God. People are calling all this as the ascension of the world but it is a lot more than that because the two who are one are already on this earth plane and they are aware of each other. There is only one more piece of the jigsaw to be fitted and when that happens the spiritual context of every thing will come together and begin

Everyone has always assumed that it would be God who would create Armageddon but nothing could be further from the truth as it is mankind who are creating Armageddon. Quiet some time ago I was told by God/Spirit which ever term a person cares to use that we had to go back to the beginning and that took some figuring out. What that message really means is that we have to go back to the beginning of how the decent of mankind from the living God came about.

I am not a doomsday prophet and I am the first to admit that I never wanted the spiritual in the first place as I fought against it for 10 years but lost the battle. What I have been given over the last 16 years is knowledge that has been burnt into me by God/Spirit about this world. It is time for change on this world and I am honest enough to say I know fine well people will not accept what I have written but that does not bother me in the least

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:53 pm

lumas wrote:What would be beneficial for human beings right now if thy wish to live together in peace and harmony is a new spirituality, a new "model of the world" based on expanded and changed beliefs, but we will not come up with any new beliefs unless and until we decide that some of our old beliefs are not working.
    Beliefs are difficult things for humans to let go of. Once we believe a thing,we believe it until it is proven wrong. Even then many of us continue to believe it, refusing to let go of old ideas long after they have been proven inaccurate,ineffective,or unworkable. But at least now we are willing to look at it and challenge it and thats the first step to change. You cant change anything if you are not even willing to look at. So, first we have to decide to decide which of our old beliefs are not working, listed below are five fallacies about God:

First, we believe that God needs something
    Second we believethat god can fail to get what he needs
    Third, we believe that god has seperated us from him because we have not given him what he needs
    Fourth we believe that God still needs what he needs so badly that God now requires us, from our seperated position, to give to him
    Fifth we believe that God will destroy us if we do not meet his requirements.

These Five fallacies about God have brought more pain and destruction to our day-to- day existance than all of our other beliefs combined

These are beliefs that no longer work for the human community. There can be no serious argument about that. The fact they do not work is observable and demonstrable. The continuing condition of conflict on our planet is the demonstration.
    If our present beliefs about God were accurate, conflict would have been eliminated on our planet long ago. Instead, our beliefs about God actually create conflict.
    In addition to the five fallacies about God, there are also five fallacies about life that make our experience on earth very difficult
    they are:

1. Human beings are seperate from each other.
    2. There is not enough of what human beings need to be happy
    3. To get the stuff of which there is not enough, human beings must compete with each other.
    4. Some human beings are better than other human beings
    5 It is appropiate for human beings to resolve severe differences created by all the other fallacies by killing each other.

One group of religious believers who totally ignore these fallacies about God and life are what we call "fundamentalists" These are what some have termed religious purists, who belive that the way forward is the way backward, to the original and exact words of holy scripture whatever scipture it is they happen to believe in, to be read verbatim, and applied literally. there are fundalmentalists in every faith movement

I feel in my own mind that the God that is shown now is not the God of the bible.

I have never been particularly religious,I will honestly admit that.

I was brought up to attend Sunday school but was taught that God was a kind loving man. If you ever felt you needed help,you turned to God.

Now I hope I don't sound like a heathen but my idea of God is slowing changing to a rather cruel being. I remember placing something like this on another site and Oh boy! Did I get sat on? ....Gods new revelations 45824

I could go in to this a lot more thoroughly but won't.

Going back to warfare,can we blame God for not interfering in the state of the world at this time? I think not.

My vision of God even though as I said I am not a believer,I do believe there is 'something' around us,who observes and intervenes when the time is right.

But why are so many innocent people slaughtered in the midst of war?

Why doesn't this God step forward and help? Or is war a progression towards spirituality?

That is one of the many purposes of life.

Now I am diverting here from the topic.

Or is it Kharma being paid for passed lives in which those people killed now in these wars, killed others in previous wars?

Just a silly idea of mine.

Gods new revelations 588401

Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:56 pm

lumas wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    The simple answer to this is people like you and i and any person that taps into sites like this are as this forum says spiritual inspirations you may touch just one person who happens by chance to really be inspired by something you or i have said then like the preverbial domino the effect can be amazing, you asked where do we start you are already doing that you are a domino you are an inspiration.

You started the topc,I just followed the lead......Thanks for a good interesting discussion.

Joanie x
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am

Organized religion has been around for thousands of years. It has touched many individual lives, but has changed little. As a group we are still dealing with the same problems that confronted us at the begining.
    The problems of greed.envy,anger,rightousness,inequity,violence and war.
    Most organized religions have not led us away from these behaviors, but fully into them, even by their own example. Religion it was hoped, would bring our world closer to God, creating a sense of communion with the devine. Yet many organized relogions have not done that yet. They have touch some individual lives in this way, but our collective society experiences not communion, but estrangement;not unity with God, but seperation, in some cases, it is organized religion that actually teaches seperation from God.
    Religion, it was hoped, would bring people closer to each other, producing a sense of community and intergration. Yet many organized religions have not done that. they have touched some lives in this way, but our collective society has experienced exactly the opposite. In fact, in some cases it is organized religion itself that preaches against community and intergration, claiming that God never intended people of varying races,cultures, and nationalities to commingle, much less inter-marry and co-greate.

It was hoped that religion would bring our world a greater sense of joy and freedom, but in too many cases it has not done so. In fact, few institutions have done more to bind and shackle and restrict the human spirit, presenting long lists of what one must and not do, must and must not wear, must and must not eat, must and must not think, must and must not enjoy.
    Indeed some organized religions have encumbered many human joys with guilt by proclaiming that much of what is bad. Money is bad,power is bad,sex is bad, music and dancing is bad, in some places even being seen is bad. Cover yourself! Hide yourself! protect yourself! Be ashamed of yourself!.
    These have been the lessons of so many of our religions. These have been their teachings. Yet the real message of God is not shame, intolerance, exclusivity, seperation and subjugation. The real message of God is joy, acceptance, unity, freedom and unconditional love.
    Most of the killing and most of the suppression and most of the terror on our planet has been carried out under the banner of organized religion and in the name of God. The two hundred years of Christian crusades are a prime example, during which people were slaughtered in the name of Christ.

This kind of religious insanity continues to this very day, on which we murder with invocation, "Allah is great" the enormas irony and the imense sadness is that some humans do not see the cotradiction. This is the effect that our organized religions of exclusivity and righteousness and retribution have had on us. They have solved nothing. They have, in fact, Enlarged the very problems they were intened to solve.

And so now we are faced with an important question. The question facing all of humankind in this moment. Will we move forward into new and unchartered seas? Or will we allow the tide of events to sweep us back to the rocky shores upon which we have already crashed our hopes a thousand times?
    Will we go back to the exact words and phrases and to-the-letter interpretations and literal applications of our old religions, as fundamentalists of every religion would have us do, or will we dare to explore, suggest, recommend, and create a new spirituality one that does not reject everything about the old, but improves upon it, carrying humanity to grander heights?
    Do we have the courage to take the five steps to peace? if we do:

Then we are ready to explore what could work.
    Then we are ready for new revelations
    Then we are ready to build a new tomorrow

Last edited by lumas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 am

Again Lumas your words ring with truth especially about religion but supposing religion has taken the real truth and twisted that truth out of all proportion for their own benefit. What if the scriptures are also false and things did not take place in the way scriptures describe them. Belief is one thing but truth is a better way; take the point about the virgin birth as an example. The virgin birth took place in the spiritual world and not on this earth plane as is described by religion.

What many desire about the real truth will take place as it is already in progress but many will also refuse to believe the real truth; everyone will have the choice to accept the real truth or the false truth as there will be no other choices to contemplate or make but that time is not just yet.

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 pm

What can I add to what you have both said?

Very little.

Remember the movie titled 'The Wizard of Oz'?

Judy Garland played in it. Can you remember the Ruler of Oz?

Worshipped and idolised by all.

He turned out to be a insignicant little man.

I am not disputing there is not a God but where he is?

On another planet,directing the world? Who knows?

Joanie
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Joanie wrote:I feel in my own mind that the God that is shown now is not the God of the bible
    Joanie if i said to you that your statement right there is the biggest problem, and the biggest truth that humankind feels today, then you would probably be quite shocked to know that you are not alone in this, but what if God could speak to us as he intended, to put his point across as he intended, to show us the way as he intended, what if Joanie you simply change the words of that statement to The God of the bible is not the God that is. what is then? i want to challenge you Joanie i want you to read a book for me its called The New Revelations a conversation with God i want you to compare it to the bible or any religious scripture come to that then i want you to tell me what is the true word of God or more to the point what works for you?
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:35 pm

We have no comprehension of God and our human minds could never envision God as God is neither male nor female and God could be just pure thought form but regardless of that there is a spark of God within us all. I will make you a promise Joan that the existence of God will finely be proven and that you will truly know the living God just give it a little bit more time

Arbel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 am