Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

best Christmas gift ever..

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

best Christmas gift ever..  Empty best Christmas gift ever..

Post  SparK Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:45 pm

this year is the best.. started on december 21, as i walked goin home, i saw a stray cat in front of me. as we all expected it'l just run anyway, but that cat is a weird one.. it really approached me and meeeow meeeow? and like wha? actually that cat followed me home, i told myself what a weird cat? and it actually stayed outside the door? so i fench it some food, and decide to take it? its my first time to have a pet cat. i sense strange about this cat? i guess this cat really belongs to me? then the following days, this cat actually likes to sleep beside me? though it bites me and scratch me a lot but i really ddidnt mind, i just let it bite me and scratch me luckly no wounds, well thanks for being empathic somehow i can sense its need, and the awsome part is? when im meditating? it always lay down in my lap setting up a very good mood to me, and just earlier? it started licking me? i sense a strong sense of love from this cat so i searched for answer.. and im very very happy that iv taken care of it very well, and to do that to me in just days.. actually any member of my family try to call this cat? he doesnt care, but if me? its like im talkin to a person? i dont even do cat language or something? it just recieve my intention? i guess?? now i know some of the world of cats, and im very happy.. my brother's wife named it, same as mine.. she said its my twin or something XD.. im so happy..

iv realized that? special gifts are not from expnsve things or something, its how we treat or take care of it that what makes it special..

and to have a excellent training partner! madame millergrls! and to all of you guys.. ^^ i never imagine i could reach this far.. but not far enough XD!! thanks :)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

best Christmas gift ever..  Empty Re: best Christmas gift ever..

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Well.that is lovely to read,SparK.

You sound a very content person. An animal will never approach a human being unless it senses kindness.

Joanie
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Cats are, indeed, strange animals. Or...should I call them animals?

They are special indeed. They sense care, kindness, and light, and will be drawn to those who carry these traits inside of them. Some call them aloof and self-absorbed, but I have found them to bring the most love and light into my home that any creature could.

You are a lucky person to have found such a gift.

(BTW...the biting is love bites and the scratching?....just showing love and a desire to play)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 am

I believe when pets or people come to us in this way they have been 'sent'I wish you lots of love and happiness with your pet. :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 pm

thanks everyone :))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am