Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
millergrls
Soaring Bird
gwenddydd
Violet
8 posters

Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work Empty Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:51 am

This is used a lot just prior to beginning spiritual work, entering meditations and the like, it may also be used when going into negative situations.

All you need do is visualise yourself being enveloped completely in a white bubble of light, after you have finished with it, watch it dissipate, taking any negativity with it and then send it out into the universe with thanks.

Last edited by Violet on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work Empty Re: Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:52 am

Originally posted by Innerlight
    I sometimes uses a white blanket, or a white jumpsuit that covers me from head to toe. All doing the same. Depending on what you feel like visualizing.

Oh, and the bubble can also be different colors depending on what you are doing. Chakra work, or healing. Green for body, blue for spirit, violet for mind.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work Empty Re: Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:53 am

Originally posted by Angel
    I use the bubble technique also, I also add either a pentagram symbol over head, or my eagle guide flies above head
    gwenddydd
    gwenddydd

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : Sailing, runes, reading, writing, jui-jitsu, herbs , horsebackriding, dancing.
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post  gwenddydd Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 pm

I've been "bubbeling" for quite a while. Generally for me its a red bubble of flame... although it may vary depending on the situation. I generally "weave"in whatever is at hand, like some appropriate runes, or the energy from a gem I'm wearing. Even a willowtree's energy for example can be great...
    just my 2 cents.
    Love
    Gwen
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work Empty Protections

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:20 am

I always ground after spiritual work as sometimes such as right now you are left feeling a bit giddy. I use the roots method. Palms on the floor and visualising roots forming from your fingers and going deep down throught the floor into the cold damp earth and spreading. Sometimes, which I think I'll have to do now, I'll nibble a niscuit with water as well.
    Cleansing I tend to use after healing by rinsing my hands, palms in particular under cold water.
    Protection I use the white cloak effect.
    Closing down, I dont as I want to feel the signs and signals coming through. The only time I close down is if i feel or fear a bit of negativity. Although fear of spirituality stunts our growth and we should not fear the experience its still part of the human mind so yeah, on the occasion fear has forced me to close down.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am

Yeah I get that giddiness, do you send the roots through your feet too?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work Empty Yep

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:38 am

Yeah hands and feet Violet. Having the visualisation you can actually feel yourself coming down a bit.
    :ghug: x :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:40 am

Oh yeah it's powerful i've used it :grin: , I just wondered as you just put palms.

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Basic Protection ~ Recommended for all Spiritual Work Empty Roots

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:46 am

I was remembering when Im finished Im leaning forward as I sit on the floor to send healing where my feet are behind me thats why its thro my fingers and toes that I root from. If I still feel I need grounding and Im sitting in an upright position on a chair then its the full feet turn into roots and bury down deep.
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:52 am

It's a good method :asmile:

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:18 am

So is it safe to not close as long as you say thank you? I am new to this and this was my understanding that you need to close. But if I still feel safe, i don't want to close if it is going to close myself off from any messages that I have asked for. Thoughts?
    WmBuzz71

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-01-23

Post  WmBuzz71 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Here what works for me

I pray, talking to father about my day, my dreams, whats bothering me, pretty much about everything.

I then start my medition starting from top working my way down.

Father- I ask permission if I can put a portal above my head to receive his divine love, wisdom, & knowledge

Mother- I ask permission if I can put my spinal roots into her being, for nurturing, & receive her life energy

Higher self - I thank her for her guidance, and ask he to assist me in building and energy bubble filled with love around my being, to shield me from negative energies.

Lower self - I tell him that I love him, and for him to forgive his darker half, and to tell him that you are stronger than him. I also like to sing him a song, showing that I truly love him and he is not forgotten. I like to call him the little big guy, that he is beautiful behind that intimidating mask he wears. God I love him, as does God, he is a child, all alone down there, but I gave him some light to find his way back home.

We have a physical family, as well a spiritual one. Love is all the protection we need, love to be loved, as we are all loved.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 am

When I use protection, as you describe, I feel closed off from life...like I think a toxic clean up suit would feel like. And I feel slowed down and out of touch, like walking through syrup in gumboots.
    So for protection, if I remember, I just say.... 'AA Michael, please protect me from negativity. '... or just imagine my 'angel symbol'...an equal armed cross in a circle.
    Yes I can sometimes be negatively influenced and find my mood slips.....but always what affects me at that time is also something that I need to see and face....and I find I can see a situation with different eyes in the end....changing a negative into a positive..... my guide/angel is always there to pull me out.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Mon May 06, 2013 5:15 am

I have been under attack by many of the darkest beings I can imagine. What I do is a mind casting trick I developed to change aspects of myself I do not like. I imagine a transformation of the attack in my mind, taking out any of the effects I do not want. If the attack continues it follows my spell instead of the attackers. So many times I have had very dangerous attacks be reduced to nothing but a hollow shell of its previous form. The imagination is a strong force, and when you connect it to something it is pretty easy to change it. The only other thing I have had work is asking God. That and faith.
    Qwerty

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Schooling
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

Post  Qwerty Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:46 am

Help me pls. I'm still new to this and I can't visualize shielding and grounding myself. How do you know you are protected or shielded ? Thanks a lot!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 am

Hi Qwerty, visualisation can be difficult, perhaps we exchange that word for imagine it might become easier though that suggests it's not real, try imagining the bubble of light surrounding you for protection, and imagine there are roots like the roots of a tree coming out of the soles of your feet and sinking into the ground for grounding, practice these a few times first see how you go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm