Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Moving bodies

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Moving bodies Empty Moving bodies

Post  Violet Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 am

I'm sure we've all seen the recent news about Richard the third, but what about moving bodies from grave to grave, site to site generally, is it disrespectful, does it disturb upset the spirits of these people, what are your thoughts, would you like your remains moving about in this way?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Moving bodies Empty Re: Moving bodies

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 pm

I don't think so,Violet but then once we leave the physical body do we really care?
    We must look at it as we look at a shelled pea. The most important part is what comes out of it.
    The pea is the life within and the shell is only a covering.

:hugz:

Joanie
    x~Lexie~x
    x~Lexie~x

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : SAHM
    Registration date : 2013-02-06

Post  x~Lexie~x Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 am

I don't think i would like to be moved about, but if there was good reason then i wouldn't mind.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 am

Sometimes bodies have to be moved unfortunately.
    If we die in extreme circumstances,we cannot always rest where we are at that time.

Remember physical bodies are only a shell,the true spirit within has gone.

:asmile:
    Joanie

x~Lexie~x
    x~Lexie~x

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : SAHM
    Registration date : 2013-02-06

Post  x~Lexie~x Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 pm

I know there was a case where a grave was being targeted by vandals (how anybody can do that is beyond me) and the family decided to move the body to a secret location to try to stop the attacks.
    Was only a child too bless her.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 am

I think it is purely a personal question..... maybe ghosts would be upset...if they still felt they belonged on this earth.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:53 am

Sometimes spirit need to be rescued and explained gently to them that they no longer inhabit a human body.
    Or may be physical body is the better word.

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:04 am

Spirits don't stay with the body by choice. They would stay with the body for some time if they don't have anywhere else to go.
    Depending on the awareness of the one crossed over, they are more like waking in a very dense fog.
    In most cases they follow their relatives or the one they love, or trust home.
    That's why it is important, when when someone dies in an accident, to spend some time on the site, so they can follow you.
    In Asia bodies are usually burned, unless someone dies in an accident, then the body is buried for two years, and then burned, so I was told.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 am

Interesting,detlef.

Why should an accident make any difference?

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 am

Joanie wrote:Interesting,detlef.

Why should an accident make any difference?

Joanie

Without becoming to technical, and explaining what we as spirit are, and how we connect to a physical body, just know we as spirits have between three and ten bodies, or layers of energy which could be called energy systems.
    I belief I said it on this board, if a soul exchange would take place, (walk in and walk out) it had to be in a close to death situation.
    If we die slowly, either through "old age" or and illness like cancer, at the point of death, or rather a few days before, we start disconnecting from the physical body.

If we die of a sudden death, the subtle bodies which make up spirit, are forcefully pulled out. Spirit does not know what happened and where it is, in almost all cases.
    Help from the angels is always there, but first we have to become aware. They will not interfere. Angels work is very strait forward, if you like to be miserable, they sit next to you and hold this energy for you. If you like to be happy, they will hold this energy for you.
    Death through an accident can take some time to become aware of one's situation. But if people die through a cruel act, like mass shootings, like the the death camps in Germany, they can be trapped in vortexes for a very long time.
    I mention German death camps, since I had an experience in Buchenwald some years ago, where we released many spirits on that site.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:36 pm

I wondered it was something to do with the many layers of the physical body.
    Plus not being aware of death approaching.
    I would say we know when we are on the point of death (a quiet death that is,my mother passed over very slowly,sleeping away the time left to her.)

A sudden death must be like an accident happening,sudden shock but not aware exactly what has taken place. Imagine the terror and fear and what do we do next? Where are we? Yes,I can imagine that.

I can also imagine the fear of realising that we are alone in a sheet covering (don't the Indian race bury their dead in a white covering and not a coffin?) Now I can see the point of that as well.
    Sorry a bit off topic here.

As for spirit following us home,or staying with us after death. I do feel my father was standing behind me during his funeral service. The minister who conducted the funeral I also feel was a spiritualist. There was no serious face on him but a feeling of warmth as he kept his eyes on me and above me during most of the service. I felt he was seeing my father as I felt the light touch on top of my head.
    Broad smile on his face as he greeted us 'Good-bye' at the church door.

death camps in Germany? I can almost feel the fear and terror from those camps with out visiting. Even watching the scenes on television the atmosphere can be felt. Did you feel the gladness and peace of those poor people as they were released?
    Joanie

Last edited by Joanie on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 pm