Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Moving Van

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Moving Van Empty Moving Van

Post  1antique Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm

OK...Here is one for ya!

This morning, just before I woke up, I had this dream.

I was attempting to sell a moving van. It was not a normal moving van, because it had been tricked out. The roof of the moving van was equipped with hydraulics that would lower the roof down behind the van. The roof was also equipped with two spots that you could park quads on. This way, you could drive the quads onto the roof, tie them down, and raise the roof back up to where it belonged.

The inside of this moving van was equipped with a fully operational removable ice cream stand. This way, when I got somewhere, I could pull it out and sell ice cream.

It also had a mail truck in it (with all of the decals) that I used to drive around in once I got to where I wanted to stop. When I was ready to leave, I just lowered the side down, and drove the mail truck back inside the moving van.

Now, I thought this moving van was something special, but, everywhere I took it to try and sell it, people told me that it was worthless and that I should just keep it.

It was at this point that I woke up. Any ideas? Moving Van 635475
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader

Moving Van Empty Re: Moving Van

Post  shayn Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:03 pm

well, i can't proove it from your dream but here is what i felt from it:
    you have a special gift, but it is specail only to you, as it is your gift, your power, you. you can't pass it on to someone else, as it is you, and only you can do it, or be it. i feel it is like a spiritual gift, or an ability, maybe you like to teach others to do it, or be like it, but this is your special way your specail path, you can share it with others, you can give them other kinds of gifts but you can't make them be you or like you as this is you and only you can be you.
    i'm not sure if this makes much sense, i couldn't find better words to explain myself.
    maybe i will try again later on.
    hope that for now it helps.
    S
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Shayn

Thank you for your response.

I think understand a little of what it is that you are trying to say. But, I am a little confused.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:34 pm

I get a different feeling than Shayn does but Shayn could well be right Moving Van 28115 , I just thought i'd give my take on it too, a different slant if you like.
    I just feel you're being told that whatever your line of work, it doesn't matter, the work isn't important it's a means to an end only, YOU are what's important.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:10 pm

i agree with Violet, it is you that is importent, something that you have as a quility of yours. not your job or something that you possese but some kind of an inner ability or telant you have, maybe your spiritual gift of some kind. it is something that helps you give others, help others or bring joy to others, but at the same times, others only want the outcome from you and not the gift in itself.
    i will give an example: suppose you know to read the cards: you can help others understand their life better, but once you try to teach them to do it by themselves they don't want it, you can keep this gift foryourself, while they would enjoy coming for a reading...
    i hope this clear things up a bit.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Actually, both of you have helped to clear this one up a little. It seemed like such an 'off' dream that I didn't think it had any real meaning.

Thank you both Moving Van 21581
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Moving Van 21581

Sponsored content