Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Spirit of Light
gilly
Detlef
SpiritVoices
Assumpta
9 posters

The Afterlife (tv prog)

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

The Afterlife (tv prog) - Page 2 Empty The Afterlife (tv prog)

Post  Assumpta Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've just watched the trailer for the programme 'Afterlife' which is being shown on Monday next, think it's going to be on ITV3. Well to be quite honest I've never seen anything so, well, insulting to those who believe in spirit. I may be getting the wrong end of the stick and I hope I am because if what I've seen is after they've done research then goodness knows where they got their information from.

The Afterlife (tv prog) - Page 2 348985
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

The Afterlife (tv prog) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Afterlife (tv prog)

Post  skye Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Spirit of Light wrote:

or is it just dust?
    After experiencing many Spirit communications there is no question in my mind that the afterlife is just dust.
    wait, what? Are you meaning it in a way that there is no question that the after is made of dust or that is is not?
    OOOPS.......  :happy: Yes it's definitely NOT DUST. Will change original posting
    Lol, Based on my opinion, I do think that the spirit world looks like what one wants to see it as, as in astral projection You shall place intent and you shall receive. I suppose it's the same as the spirit world

I imagine there are a lot of people who will be surprised in the afterlife when they discover they are still alive. 

One thing's for sure I will NOT do any dusting when I get there.

Spirit teachers have told us it's our earthly actions that determine our place in the spirit world. I envision the astral world to be somewhat different to the spirit world as both the incarnate and discarnate souls can be find there.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Spirit of Light wrote:The lovely thing about the prog Afterlife is that once the spirits are freed/listened to or pass on their message they disappear. Perhaps the prog should be renamed 'what can happen after life'?  I haven't seen anything in the prog to indicate a heaven or hell or any form of afterlife.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. So none of you fear the wrath of God then?
    Absolutely not, is my answer to your last statement. Likewise, heaven and hell are states of mind, not actual destinations. Sadly, I find in orthodox religion they tend to use heaven and hell to maintain control and put the fear of God in man.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:24 pm

skye wrote:
    Spirit of Light wrote:The lovely thing about the prog Afterlife is that once the spirits are freed/listened to or pass on their message they disappear. Perhaps the prog should be renamed 'what can happen after life'?  I haven't seen anything in the prog to indicate a heaven or hell or any form of afterlife.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. So none of you fear the wrath of God then?
    Absolutely not, is my answer to your last statement. Likewise, heaven and hell are states of mind, not actual destinations. Sadly, I find in orthodox religion they tend to use heaven and hell to maintain control and put the fear of God in man.
    Correct!
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:24 pm

skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    After experiencing many Spirit communications there is no question in my mind that the afterlife is just dust.
    wait, what? Are you meaning it in a way that there is no question that the after is made of dust or that is is not?
    OOOPS.......  :happy: Yes it's definitely NOT DUST. Will change original posting
    Lol, Based on my opinion, I do think that the spirit world looks like what one wants to see it as, as in astral projection You shall place intent and you shall receive. I suppose it's the same as the spirit world

I imagine there are a lot of people who will be surprised in the afterlife when they discover they are still alive. 

Spirit teachers have told us it's our earthly actions that determine our place in the spirit world. I envision the astral world to be somewhat different to the spirit world as both the incarnate and discarnate souls can be find there.
    I wonder if you'd be able to meditation in the spirit world...
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 pm

If that's people would want to do Auras they can do.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:

Would they really need it,Auras?......
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:23 pm

We know very little about the afterlife but if it is of any help our true homes are in the afterlife and once this so called ascension of the world is completed we will return to our true homes in spirit

Arbel

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Are you saying that human life will cease to exist on this planet,Bill?
    To return to the spirit world for ever?  

So will that be the end of the worldly life on earth?   So where do those go from the spirit world?
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:09 pm

You already have the answer to that question Joan but it is not my place to reveal it; there are evolved spirits on this world Joan and they have not been back to their true homes in a very long time.  There is a very highly evolved spirit who is yet to make their appearance on this earth and when he does come he will be in the form he had in the days of Atlantis.  When that happens we will throw of these human forms and revert back to the form of the one who is yet to come

Arbel
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:

Would they really need it,Auras?......
    well, I would love to experiment with it as only a spirit
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:44 pm

...to see if it was genuine.....? lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:44 am