Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

outspkn
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-04-04

Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.  Empty Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

Post  outspkn Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 am

Hi, I'm hoping to find other people that are beginning a new spiritual/ intouch journey like myself. I am very, very new to this way of thinking and feeling, there is a peaceful feeling inside me that was not there before. I Would love to share what I've been reading and thoughts with anyone!
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.  Empty Re: Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

Post  1antique Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 am

Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.  Welcome-1440-900-5390
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.  Empty Re: Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

Post  ameliorate Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 am

Outspkn Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.  782572 Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.  408815

Look forward to reading what you want to share here.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Hi Outspkn and welcome, once you've settled in a little and found your way around you might like to create a thread our blog section, it's always interesting to make notes about your progression. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    outspkn
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-04-04

Post  outspkn Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Thank you so much for the welcomes. I am loving the book I am reading "Things are Going Great in My Absence" by Lola Jones, and the calm, quiet, and spiritual awakening that I am beginning to feel. Not all people believe or should I say are open minded enough to let other ways of thinking, feeling or just being in to their lives. I say," what do you have to loose except all the "YUK" we carry around, and feeling of a spiritual calm ( is what I call it) can't be beat! "

Again thanks for the welcomes, its nice to see a forum like this. Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.  21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 pm

:welcome: :si:

Enjoy the site.....Looking forward to hearing your ideas on spiritualism and psychism.

Joanie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 pm