Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Passing Over.....

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Passing Over..... Empty Passing Over.....

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 01, 2013 10:19 pm

...and not being aware of it..

What would make you aware of the fact that you have passed into spirit unexpectedly?

What would be the first signs that you were no longer here on the earth plane?

How would you feel when you realised what had happened to you?

Say you were perfectly healthy going to bed, woke up feeling something was not quite right,not aware of the fact of what happened,what would give you cause to wonder what that reason was?

Joanie

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Passing Over..... Empty Re: Passing Over.....

Post  Violet Wed May 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi Joanie, I imagine we'd be quite shocked to wake up on the other side if we passed suddenly,I imagine the lightness no heavy body to operate would make us realise and possibly seeing our body, but perhaps we don't see it as I think it would freak many people out.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SeaCharms
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post  SeaCharms Thu May 02, 2013 12:46 am

When I had the reading with the medium and the man who suddenly took his life, the medium said that after he did what he did and crossed over he didn't know where he was at first and it came to him as a shock, probably that he didn't 'die' in the sense that he thought he would and that he still was alive in spirit.

I read a book by a medium who says your family and others who have already crossed over come to greet you so they probably show up and help you along in the process.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Yes,that is true,SeaCharms. My own feelings would be curiosity. Imagine 'wakening up'. As normal.
    We would either turn over and go back to sleep,now I wonder what reaction that would bring?

Or we rise from our bed,rubbing our eyes to get rid of the sleep. Would that affect us? Would we feel those 'physical eyes'? We walk out of the bedroom and straight into the bathroom. Turn the bath taps on or basin taps on. How would that feel,would we again,feel any difference?

Not having a physical body. Would we feel those movements of lightness? Something again different about us?
    There has to be signs about loss of the physical shell.

Joanie

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 04, 2013 10:46 pm

your family and others who have already crossed over come to greet you
    THat's how I see it, but can you imagine the confusion waking up surrounded by people who are 'gone'

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Joanie wrote:Yes,that is true,SeaCharms. My own feelings would be curiosity. Imagine 'wakening up'. As normal.
    We would either turn over and go back to sleep,now I wonder what reaction that would bring?

Or we rise from our bed,rubbing our eyes to get rid of the sleep. Would that affect us? Would we feel those 'physical eyes'? We walk out of the bedroom and straight into the bathroom. Turn the bath taps on or basin taps on. How would that feel,would we again,feel any difference?

Not having a physical body. Would we feel those movements of lightness? Something again different about us?
    There has to be signs about loss of the physical shell.

Joanie

I think the lightness and sense of freedom from the body would be quite mind blowing we'd know (I think)immediately something was different

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 am

That's right,Violet. A feeling of strangeness. No weight? Nothing feeling solid?
    Also I did read once that everything looks rather 'misty' to us. No clear vision.

Joanie x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm