Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Moment of Passing into Spirit.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Moment of Passing into Spirit. Empty The Moment of Passing into Spirit.

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 pm

What started me off on this topic was reading an account of a young man's death.

His words approximately were ....'I was aware that I had crashed my motor bike.   I stood there looking around me and wondered what had happened'

(he had crashed into a truck or another car,I think)

He said he couldn't understand why he was still alive.
    Checked himself for any injuries but couldn't find anything.
    He looked around and saw a young man's body lying on the ground.  Still did not recognise himself.
    No pain,no awareness that he passed into spirit.
    Luckily,he believed in a life after death.  
    The truth came to him that he had 'died' in the accident.

What I like about this is the fact that he suffered no pain.

I did once read too that at the moment of physical death,any pain disappears.

Joan x
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

The Moment of Passing into Spirit. Empty Re: The Moment of Passing into Spirit.

Post  Whisperingteams Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:53 am

aye, i recently heard also that if it is time,  you are whipped out of body before the pain so you dont feel it...

:astar: :bfs:
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:17 am

:wow: A friend of mine lived with her grandparents but she called them mam and dad i went to their house to meet them her grandfather had parkinsons he was speaking to me but i couldnt understand what he was saying, over time i became aware of key words and i could communicate with him,
     one day he went to light a cigarette his hands were sha king so much he droped the light on the chair of course he was badly burnt he was in ICU we went to see him he was in terrible pain,in the next cubicle was a little girl she was 4 years old i knew the nurse in charge and i asked her why the little girl was crying she told me she was in a comma so i couldnt hear her crying i said she is crying  she knew i was a spiritulist but she didnt know i was a medium.i told her she was crossing over she said no shes comfortableall of a sudden i saw her pass over she looked at me and smiled,
     the next day i was at home when all of a sudden i was standing by a hospital bed and saw my friend her aunt her uncle and a nurse around his bed he looked at me and told me he felt free and had no pain,all of a sudden i was back home again when my friend phoned to tell me,i said i know i saw him she couldnt believe i knew so much,i said he was free of pain as he passed, so the story you read about is very believable,

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:53 am

Lovely story,Carron.   I can well believe that pain does disappear from the moment we leave our body.

Leaving the shell behind,we can see the spirit has gone by the emptiness of the shell.    Like removing a nut from it's shell,the shell is discarded.   

Joan xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:13 pm