Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Auras
Retro76
SpiritVoices
7 posters

Passing to Spirit in Hospital.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Passing to Spirit in Hospital. Empty Passing to Spirit in Hospital.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Watching some of the old episodes of the Afterlife televsion program,set me wondering.   To wonder what must it must be like to lose our life in hospital and to wake wondering what has happened.

Feeling much the same as we did when we were alive....not aware that we have now passed over into spirit.

To feel active again?   To feel the illness drop away from us.

What would be your first impressions?
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Passing to Spirit in Hospital. Empty Re: Passing to Spirit in Hospital.

Post  Retro76 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Well this topic of "not knowing you passed away" is so odd to me, because surely you could realize you could walk through walls and other unhumanly things. I've heard your life will pass by like a film when you die, and you will take a wiser perspective and realize your faults and the way you passed away, etc. Not feeling pain would seem so foreign to me, that would be interesting to experience :)
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Retro76 wrote:Well this topic of "not knowing you passed away" is so odd to me, because surely you could realize you could walk through walls and other unhumanly things. I've heard your life will pass by like a film when you die, and you will take a wiser perspective and realize your faults and the way you passed away, etc. Not feeling pain would seem so foreign to me, that would be interesting to experience :)

This is actually not the case in this topic. Talking about EarthBound spirit's can be a rather wider topic. Yes, They may think they are dead but that does not necessarily mean that they believe it. They may think it's a dream, They may think something is holding them back. We just don't know. Although, my Grandmother passed away in hospital.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Retro76 wrote:Well this topic of "not knowing you passed away" is so odd to me, because surely you could realize you could walk through walls and other unhumanly things. I've heard your life will pass by like a film when you die, and you will take a wiser perspective and realize your faults and the way you passed away, etc. Not feeling pain would seem so foreign to me, that would be interesting to experience :)
    As spirit in the non physical earth realm can do what s/he believes s/he can do. If they belief they can walk they will walk, if they belief they fall trough the floor, the will. What they can not do is, go inside the earth.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:18 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Watching some of the old episodes of the Afterlife televsion program,set me wondering.   To wonder what must it must be like to lose our life in hospital and to wake wondering what has happened.

Feeling much the same as we did when we were alive....not aware that we have now passed over into spirit.

Don't know. I was in the hospital with my mom and she had been in a hospital induced drug coma because of long term severe cancer for months. I was holding her hand when she died and she opened her eyes and she recognized me for the first time in months and her eyes grew bright and she said "May, it is so beautiful!" Her eyes stayed open until a nurse came in and closed them.

Not to meander off topic, but the night after I saw her in the coffin, I had a dream where she sat up in the coffin and was telling me not to worry and that everything is beautiful.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:43 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Watching some of the old episodes of the Afterlife televsion program,set me wondering.   To wonder what must it must be like to lose our life in hospital and to wake wondering what has happened.

I wonder if the feeling is similar to what we experience now. By that, I mean we are all getting older but we feel young and active on the inside. Perhaps this is a reflection of what our soul will experience when we are eventually freed from this physical shell.

I haven't seen Afterlife but I don't think it would make any difference where a person lost their life. I believe some people have difficulty adapting to their new environment and accepting that they have died. 

Initially a person may be unaware of having no pain or illness. especially if they don't realise they have crossed over. I think when they understand what has happened to them, they are more than happy to be where they are.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 am

When we cross over, it is said our souls vibrate on a higher frequency to that of the earth frequency. Walls and physical objects will not be seen due to the differences in vibration. It just appears to us as if they are walking through walls, in their reality, they aren't.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:54 am

Detlef wrote:
    As spirit in the non physical earth realm can do what s/he believes s/he can do. If they belief they can walk they will walk, if they belief they fall trough the floor, the will. What they can not do is, go inside the earth.
    I agree with all you have said here Detlef. The Spirit World works on a thought vibration.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 am

I wonder if when this series on television was made,whether any thought was given to the actual happenings of death in reality?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:41 am

Not having passed away yet,we have to rely on what we hear and see ourselves....No one really knows what happens to us until we experience bodily death ourselves.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:39 pm

I see your point, the onus on all spiritually awakened people is to make others aware of the continuity of life/survival of the spirit, so as to smooth the transition from this life to the next.

Bear in mind, people whose 'time' is approaching are frequently visited beforehand by 'deceased' loved ones to prepare them for the journey. So the wonderment may well begin some time before the actual event.

I don't think it matters where one passes over, we will assuredly find our destined place and those we love and who love us.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:36 pm

This reminds of my mother....I sat with her knowing she was dying.

She gradually just drifted away.   At the last moment she opened her eyes,smiled at me and she was gone.

My grandfather who was lying ill in bed,saw his mother standing in a corner of the bedroom.   She smiled at him and beckoned then disappeared....he was gone before morning.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:19 pm