Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit. Empty Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 26, 2013 11:00 am

We hear and read so many variations of where we arrive after physical death occurs.

Each story related tells a different account.

I received my booklet of the magazine The Two Worlds and read a very interesting account in there which interested me very much.
    Cannot reproduce it because of publishing rights but it made me think.

I have read so many different accounts of where we actually arrive when we leave the physical body and the spirit is set free.

This account briefly mentioned a boat sinking and some survived and some didn't.
    Those that didn't survive found themselves on an island.
    Much surprise was felt by one survivor.
    Why an island? Some have related that they have found a different location on arriving in the spirit world.

Sometimes in a field of grass of a wonderful green. Some find themselves in near a river of the most wonderful blue colour never seen in this world.

Some are met by relatives who take them back to their homes.
    So many alternatives. I often wonder if the circumstances of the passing or the life of the passed person has anything to do with this.
    Their environment in life. Do they love the countryside? Do they love the sea?
    Do they love mountain scenery? Etc.etc.

Like for instance when I dream a Lucid dream,of which I have many,I am in a large room.
    With others there as well. I 'see' friends and family who have passed over.
    They always acknowledge me.

A sort of half way house between spirit and physical. I am not allowed to go any further.

Or....I am always walking along a beach. Sun is shining and my dog is always walking with me. Makes me wonder when my time arrives,if the beach will be there to welcome me.
    Plus my guide who appears frequently in dreams. I love the beach! I love the sea and swimming.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit. Empty Re: Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit.

Post  Violet Mon May 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Hi Joanie perhaps it depends on your state of mind just before passing, what you believe you will see, what you expect to see and so on perhaps you simply go to a place you would have loved in life to soften the shock perthaps especially with people who don't believe what we do?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit. Empty Re: Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit.

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 am

To a certain extent,Violet. I feel our mind does create a place where we love and would feel comfortable with 'retiring' for a better word.

Retiring to a better life after a hard life in the physical world.
    The place where this man found himself was of a 'blue tinted'island. A haze of blue all over it. A magical place where all were conveyed to by boat. Arriving there he was met by his father who had passed over several years ago. His father appeared to be in a state of 'youthfulness'.

The bit that interested me was the statement that was given to this man by spiritual instructors.

Quote.....'that an individual's place in the Higher Realms has to be earned by good actions and working out any harmful Kharma'.
    Taken from the Two World's magazine.

Proof of reincarnation? :asmile:

Joanie

Says it all.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 pm

I think, upon recollection, that creation is capable of any and all forms or possibilities. When I had my first near death experience I had the experience that I had agreed upon before hand. I say agreed upon because throughout my life I had formed an idea of what death is. It was this idea that formed the pivotal experience I would have. My ideas of death were of the light at the end of the tunnel, connection to God, and nothingness or loss of awareness. I experienced all these things as a result of my expectations and belief. Since that time I have learnt to mold my views willfully, and placing a trust into the potential of creation. Like a butterfly we have the ability to transform our lives and our deaths into anything conceivable.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:04 am

somnium wrote:I think, upon recollection, that creation is capable of any and all forms or possibilities. When I had my first near death experience I had the experience that I had agreed upon before hand. I say agreed upon because throughout my life I had formed an idea of what death is. It was this idea that formed the pivotal experience I would have. My ideas of death were of the light at the end of the tunnel, connection to God, and nothingness or loss of awareness. I experienced all these things as a result of my expectations and belief. Since that time I have learnt to mold my views willfully, and placing a trust into the potential of creation. Like a butterfly we have the ability to transform our lives and our deaths into anything conceivable.

Like a butterfly we have the ability to transform our lives and our deaths into anything conceivable.

Exactly,somnium. What lies in our mind,is what we get. Our own thoughts on what we would like to see and experience in a new life in spirit.
    So those who prefer other aspects of spirit i.e. A country scene,a river,a garden of flowers....is what we find on entering the spirit world.

I remember having a very vivid dream of my father a few years ago. Walking up a tree lined street which held beautiful homes,each with a garden full of flowers. The most beautiful garden of the lot held a simple home where my father stood at the door waving to me.
    My father was a keen gardener who loved roses and carnations. The garden was full of those flowers. Now were those my thoughts to see those flowers or were they my father's? :asmile:

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am

What lies in our mind is what we get, however it is more than what is in our mind. When I said that when we die we merge with God I had no idea what that could be like, but I expected it just the same. When working with higher powers faith comes into play, and trust. Indeed faith alone can accomplish any act in which it is invested.

As for the question of whether the flowers are your own mind's design or your fathers, it is difficult to say. The spirit can do both, create a world from your mind alone, or co-create a place using the intent of both parties. I can say this, if you intend a place of you and your father's intent then that is what you will realise and see.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 pm

somnium wrote:What lies in our mind is what we get, however it is more than what is in our mind. When I said that when we die we merge with God I had no idea what that could be like, but I expected it just the same. When working with higher powers faith comes into play, and trust. Indeed faith alone can accomplish any act in which it is invested.

As for the question of whether the flowers are your own mind's design or your fathers, it is difficult to say. The spirit can do both, create a world from your mind alone, or co-create a place using the intent of both parties. I can say this, if you intend a place of you and your father's intent then that is what you will realise and see.

Thank you,somnium. You have answered my question in the way I hoped for.
    To experience those dreams I hold in my heart would be wonderful.
    :flo:

Joanie.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 am

Joanie wrote:
    somnium wrote:What lies in our mind is what we get, however it is more than what is in our mind. When I said that when we die we merge with God I had no idea what that could be like, but I expected it just the same. When working with higher powers faith comes into play, and trust. Indeed faith alone can accomplish any act in which it is invested.

Thank you,somnium. You have answered my question in the way I hoped for.
    To experience those dreams I hold in my heart would be wonderful.
    Different Aspects and Views on Arriving in Spirit. 821538

Joanie.
    Always a pleasure!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:08 pm

You're a gentleman. Reminds me of another member on here....nice to see in this day and age.

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:56 pm