Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Contact from Spirit on Forums?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Contact from Spirit on Forums? Empty Contact from Spirit on Forums?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 am

A thought struck me just now after reading the topics on these forums.

A thought that made me chuckle....:giggles: 

I wonder after leaving this mortal coil and returning to spirit,would we be able to still answer posts and post new topics? :shock1: 

How would one feel if they logged on early morning and found a message from a member which stated:-

Dear Friends.
    Early this morning I passed away at 4am arriving in the Spirit World a few seconds later. :cloud:   I was quite surprised to find my family and friends waiting for me.
    Waving the flags to welcome me aboard.:astar: 
    Weather is absolutely gorgeous here.    Everything I need to keep me happy.     I have chosen my home which was built immediately for my future abode.    I have a lovely garden full of my favourite flowers.  A swimming pool ready for my use whenever I feel the need for a quick swim.:grins: 
    No grocery bills for food is no longer needed.
    I can look like whatever age I prefer.   Think I will be about 18 years again.  My favourite years.....:yeeess: 
    I am so happy,no bills to pay just sheer freedom from the toils of mother Earth.

I am planning my next reincarnation soon.......:rfth: 
    Will let you know when so I can come and register with SpiritualInspiration again...... 

Your once earthly friend.

SpiritVoices   (Joan to my friends....:megahug: )
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Contact from Spirit on Forums? Empty Re: Contact from Spirit on Forums?

Post  Violet Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi Joanie I believe they can 'influence' what someone writes, and many a time i'm sure they're reading over my shoulder, it would be interesting if a message did appear

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:08 pm

I asked,Violet because a good while ago,someone mentioned that we could receive messages from spirit on an electronic appliance.

Why not?    Would have thought that would be an easy way for spirit to communicate.   

Joan x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:58 am