Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How to contact my spirit guide

psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

How to contact my spirit guide Empty How to contact my spirit guide

Post  psychicwiccan Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Please help I have questions.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

How to contact my spirit guide Empty Re: How to contact my spirit guide

Post  Auras Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Meditation is the very best and most efficient way.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:35 am

If you have questions may I suggest you ask one at a time?  That allows members to offer their thoughts primarily on that one issue - threads often quickly head off-topic and the original question can get lost in unrelated discussions!
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female

Post  psychicwiccan Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:11 pm

mac wrote:If you have questions may I suggest you ask one at a time?  That allows members to offer their thoughts primarily on that one issue - threads often quickly head off-topic and the original question can get lost in unrelated discussions!
    i can but it seems to be only questions they can answer unless you're a strong medium and can bring them through to help or talk to archangel Micheal for me he's my angel guide iv'e been told that by a medium before and i believe it. cause iv'e caught pictures in pitch dark of light with color all around if i'm not mistaken it was the color purple or blue and every snap i took it moved like he was playing with me. he was sitting on my bed next to me and it made me feel comfortable about everything knowing i had an angel by my side.
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female

How to contact my spirit guide Empty im good at it too

Post  psychicwiccan Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Auras wrote:Meditation is the very best and most efficient way.
    thank you i shall do that iv'e been told that by others as well and it makes me happy to learn this stuff.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Enjoy whatever reassurance you find from the proximity of unseen helpers but please try not to get hung up on names or personalities.  Know that you will be helped by whomever is most appropriate at any particular time and it may not always be the one you're thinking of or hoping for.
    Realityrebel
    Realityrebel
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Retired Hippy Occultist
    Registration date : 2015-11-17

Post  Realityrebel Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:32 am

mac wrote:Enjoy whatever reassurance you find from the proximity of unseen helpers but please try not to get hung up on names or personalities.  Know that you will be helped by whomever is most appropriate at any particular time and it may not always be the one you're thinking of or hoping for.
    Yes! IMO, that's a great answer to the questions that have been asked so far in this thread. Getting in psychic contact with the Spirit World is much like making a telephone call or logging onto the Internet on a computer. There are many ways to do it and beginners usually have little control over who they are going to communicate with. I have many pre-life memories of being a Spirit Guide, and playing the part of "whomever is most appropriate at any particular time" for all kinds of people with different questions, needs, and personality structures. Guides just do the best they can, and the less the person contacting them knows about the process, the harder it is for them to communicate something useful.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:46 am

I can't (for the moment) think what I was reading or where (happens a lot nowadays :blush: ) but it was being suggested that there's no reason that one shouldn't expect a specific discarnate individual to communicate. 

Based on how things have been, and on what I have learned, I wasn't totally persuaded it's likely but who knows?  Maybe that will be the way of the future?  Trans-dimensional communication between incarnate and discarnate without the involvement of a third-party medium.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:01 am