Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Did I really see my spirit guide?

Panda
    Panda

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Did I really see my spirit guide? Empty Did I really see my spirit guide?

Post  Panda Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 am

Hello everyone! I had just reciently done a guided meditation to meet my spirit guide. I'm having a bit of a trouble thinking because I just came out of the meditation. I'm going to try and make this short and simple. I was walking toward a cave in my meditation. It had light coming from inside of it. Each time I got closer, I could actually feel the warmth and love coming from inside. As I walked inside the feeling filled me. I sat around a fire and watched the flames. I looked up and there was a bright light there. Soon enough the man became clearer and I saw his features and such. We began to speak about things and then after I was done we hugged and I lift the light. Then, the person told me to wake up and I did.

I am unsure if that was my spirit guide or not because this is the very first time a meditation had actually worked for me and I know next to nothing about spirit guides. I'm feeling pretty excited though :D
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Did I really see my spirit guide? Empty Re: Did I really see my spirit guide?

Post  Lynn Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:42 am

Hello

I would have to go with yes. The purpose of the Meditation was clear it was to connect with one's Guide and that seems to have happened. If the feeling was comfortable and it seem that it was, then move forward slowly with developing that connection more. Remember though that a Guide is there to guide us many times we want more from then than they are willing or able to give to us so we fail to have that pure connection one would like to have.

Lynn
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 am

my instinct is yes too.
    Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Alrighty, thanks you two. I feel rather stupid right now though. I'm not used to anything like this. Yesterday was my very first anything encounter.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Panda wrote:Alrighty, thanks you two. I feel rather stupid right now though. I'm not used to anything like this. Yesterday was my very first anything encounter.
    Hello

Never ever feel stupid for asking questions. We have all been there in that place of starting to learn about things around us.

For so many year's I growing up I knew that I talked with and saw "Two" regular (what I thought were Ghosts) around me that I much later learned were me Guides.

Lynn
    Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Lynn wrote:
    Panda wrote:Alrighty, thanks you two. I feel rather stupid right now though. I'm not used to anything like this. Yesterday was my very first anything encounter.
    Hello

Never ever feel stupid for asking questions. We have all been there in that place of starting to learn about things around us.

For so many year's I growing up I knew that I talked with and saw "Two" regular (what I thought were Ghosts) around me that I much later learned were me Guides.

Lynn
    Thank you very much, Lynn. It's really interesting how you found out that your guide wasn't a ghost. How did you find that out if I may ask? Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 pm

I also agree with the others and Lynn you are so right here;

There is no such thing as a stupid question. Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538
    Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Alrighty! Sorry about that! :D Thanks for the help again!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi Panda no need to apologise Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538 I just didn't want you to feel bad or uncomfortable about asking questions that's all Did I really see my spirit guide? 529620
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Panda what did he look like? Have you thought about trying to sketch him or write down a description? Did I really see my spirit guide? 348985
    Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:03 pm

I have it memorized in my head actually. At first he started out as a bright shaped human but then he slowly began to have human features. I couldn't see them all too well... I'm not sure why. From what I could see is that he had tan skin; like an italian mans skin color. I believe he had on a plain black cloak. I can't remember his face and when I try to look back it's all blurry. I remember it being warm and gentle though. I could see that had dark brown short curly hair sticking out from the sides of his hood. That's all I saw for features but the feeling I could feel were intense! It wasn't bad at all but I felt extremely safe and loved. I could even feel the warmth inside my physical body. I can tell you that it was extrememly relaxing and enjoyable.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:43 am

Panda wrote:
    Lynn wrote:
    Hello

Lynn
    Thank you very much, Lynn. It's really interesting how you found out that your guide wasn't a ghost. How did you find that out if I may ask? Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538

That is a good question. From the age of 6 I have memories of Spirits being around me. Hearing them and seeing them. To most parents they are "imaginary friends" and one grows out of them . Too being that I be 48 year's old the time were not OPEN to say one's child see's the "dead" I know me Dad was well right to tell me never to talk on it and I listened well to that. Too it lead me down a hard road of growing up. I too embrace that path now as it made me simply me.

I was 16 and I was going to take me life. I had a devine intervention come to me. A teacher / coucellor whom was also a Medium started to explain to me what was going on. That I was not mental. When I talked about whom I saw and how I saw them it came clear two were Guides with me not Spirits. They were diferent on many levels. Too at that time I was not willing or in the place to really learn a lot about such things. Family would not have supported that path.
    When I really connected to them was about 18 years' of age when I was free from home and I could learn about what I was more and whom I was. I too did not understand why I had two such different one's.
    On is a Black Witch she practiced in the Dark Crafts and have a Budda Master. So there is that place of balance I had to draw from. While I did take a dark path starting at 13 and endeing at 21 with me NDE event. I too was never permittied to go too far. The night I had the NDE I was going to finish a path of something very dark. I had been given signs to change that path. I did not choose to listen. So a lesson was given.

I embrace fully that NDE I had, as I know it was a message to change and it was a message to understand WHOM I was, and what I was to do with it all. To find that blance in the Light and the Dark.

Guides are differnt from Spirits in the way for me I hear them. Wiht a Spirit I hear them as I would most times a human talking to me, I might well to see them or sence their pressence. I at times let them speak througth me, using Automatic Writting. With me Guides's I feel the message more internally and I put that forth in word if need be. Comes down to I guess knowing that gutt feeling and not letting the brain control what I get.

We all have Guides I feel persoanlly they are assigned to us at the time of concetption but to not come active til our Spirit is in tack and we take our first breath.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 pm

but I felt extremely safe and loved. I could even feel the warmth inside my physical body. I can tell you that it was extrememly relaxing and enjoyable

This is as it should be imo Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538 don't worry too much about not seeing him clearly at first, it will come.
    Panda
    Panda

Female

Post  Panda Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:30 am

Thank you for sharing with my Lynn! That was very interesting to hear! I wish I had a teacher that I can relate with like that... It's truely a gift to have guides to guide us. I'm very glad that I have met mine :3

Violet! How are you? I believe you when you say things will clear up. I have been meditating almost every day now and it seems to be getting clearer and clearer each time. Plus, everytime I do it... I get a feel of excitement. I don't know why but it's very nice! Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:25 am

Hi Panda i'm good thank you, hope you are too Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538 it will get clearer and clearer and isn't that sense of excitement fantastic, it really 'lifts' you. One thing I will say Panda is if it appears to be slowing for a time at any point please don't give up, this can happen to all of us.

I think you're doing exceptionally well, it took me a very long time to find my first guide(as in the first one I met/knew of,) enjoy the journey Did I really see my spirit guide? 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:26 am