Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I have met my spirit guide!

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

I have met my spirit guide! Empty I have met my spirit guide!

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:47 pm

I had a wonderful spiritual experience today. I connected with my spirit guide. I have been taking spiritual classes with a wonderful teacher to reach my spirit self. Today it was how to connect with your spirit guide. I took a huge spiritual leap today and the feeling has no words that will help me explain at this point. it was very emotional and grounding. I have such inner peace right now and true joy. I am not yet ready to write down the details, but i will in a bit in my diary. This forum has helped me grow so much. Today I learned so much about myself. I am so thankful this forum that allows me to express myself to like minded people.I have met my spirit guide! 415540
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I have met my spirit guide! Empty Re: I have met my spirit guide!

Post  Violet Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi Mary that's fantastic news isn't it an amazing feeling,it's a very emotional moment, so uplifting, it kind of feels like you've 'arrived home'and it fills you up with warmth, which as you say is so difficult to put into words. I'm so happy for you :hugz: :stars:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm

It has been so uplifting. I feel like the same person, but way different at the same time. I feel like the person that I have wanted to feel like for a very long time.I have met my spirit guide! 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:12 am