Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Communication with a Loved One.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Communication with a Loved One. - Page 2 Empty Communication with a Loved One.

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

The thought came to me a couple of minutes ago.    Right out of the blue.
    Another member's post gave me the idea of communication with my late husband.

I have always received 'thoughts' from him of small events in my life and from the past when he was here with me in the physical.

Like what to do when I haven't been sure of how to handle a problem.

I first heard his voice two weeks after he passed to spirit.   Have never heard it since until a short while ago I realised instead of hearing his voice I was 'hearing' his thoughts.   Strange thoughts that were not mine...

Discussing the spirit world,from another site,I was shown different scenes of what the spirit world looks like.   

Rather vague but interesting.    Rather misty scenes but an idea what to expect.
    The colours of the sea and the grass and scenes I have never seen before.

Not always clear but also a sense of peace that we will feel when our time comes.

I am going to try again to see if any further communication will come through.

Communication with a Loved One. - Page 2 Empty Re: Communication with a Loved One.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Old tape recorders are a dime a dozen...very very cheap.

or even record from your computer...............its easy.............not for me...but for some its easy...right?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Communication with a Loved One. - Page 2 Empty Re: Communication with a Loved One.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:Old tape recorders are a dime a dozen...very very cheap.

or even record from your computer...............its easy.............not for me...but for some its easy...right?
    I didn't know that....I wouldn't know where to start....
    Might see if I can get hold of an old tape recorder.    My grandson would know....he knows everything.....or think he does....bless him...:giggles:

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:37 pm

flea markets....yard sales...or even buy sell and trade websites in your area....ours is called kijiji

40 bucks for a new one

am eager to hear a sample of what you get
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Do you know,I have never heard of that expression for a long time!
    A Flea market!   They used to be so popular in the UK years ago.   Boot sales too,was another name for a cheapie sale,always on Sundays.

Let's see what I can pick up.....:giggles:
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:03 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Do you know,I have never heard of that expression for a long time!
    A Flea market!   They used to be so popular in the UK years ago.   Boot sales too,was another name for a cheapie sale,always on Sundays.

Let's see what I can pick up.....:giggles:
    fleas popular in the UK ? what is this world coming to ? :giggles:
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Voices, I am having second thoughts on the video recorder and tape recorder ideas for you ...... the most one will likely receive is miscellaneous sounds, or maybe just bits and pieces of a word or sentence.....sorry Mr.Whitmore

You will not be able to interact with him, or have a conversation.

I do believe you would be more happy/ comforted by going with the automatic writing idea. At first it will seem like you are just imagining the conversation, but let go of the doubts ( this part might take a little bit of practice - hang in there ! :astar: ) and you will find that you can converse back and forth with Ken, hopefully. It has worked for me !

Spirit Voices wrote:
    I first heard his voice two weeks after he passed to spirit.   Have never heard it since until a short while ago I realised instead of hearing his voice I was 'hearing' his thoughts.   Strange thoughts that were not mine...
    in re-reading your above comment, I noticed that you already have the a good start to this auto writing I am talking about.

You don't actually ' hear ' his voice, but you do ' hear ' his thoughts .... sometimes I barely finish writing my question and I am 'hearing ' the answer. It is amazing !
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Actually I thought of that a while ago.    But will wait until I have someone visiting with me.     Don't like doing it on my own....
    It can be dangerous.     

Haven't a clue why markets are nicknamed Flea markets.

I have a feeling the name goes back several years ago.

Something to do with fleas.....:blush:
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:34 pm

I can understand your hesitation Voices and wanting to wait til someone is with you.

I don't believe this is the same as talking to Ouijas ( that is really opening the door to who knows who ! :shock1: ) ......
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 pm

No, definately not....Too dangerous by half.   

For that kind of communication we would need a experienced medium.
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:No, definately not....Too dangerous by half.   

For that kind of communication we would need a experienced medium.
    Mr.Whitmore seems to be quite experienced with Ouija communications :giggles: , not sure I would call it medium.... maybe higher than average ? lol
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Something coming up......let's wait and see......:cool:

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:15 pm

I would record...............im just sayin lol
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:16 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Something coming up......let's wait and see......:cool:
    Voices has something up her sleeve, lol  .... guess we just have to wait

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 pm

hence why she should record

Please!!

lol
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:19 pm

maybe if you get on your knees :giggles:

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:22 pm

I'm on my knees....I really really really

Really really want her to really record

really
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Wow Voices ! that's a 7 " really " request ! ..................one doesn't just get those every day you know ?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I'm on my knees....I really really really

Really really want her to really record

really
    That is not to say I am going to hear his voice.....Only heard his voice once.

I have asked repeatedly to speak to me as he did nearly 8 years ago.
    How come I heard his voice all that time ago?     He has now been in spirit nearly 7 years.    So how come it was easier for him to be heard then,newly in spirit,than it is now?

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:54 pm

The more time they spend in the spirit world...the more their voice becomes "frequency changed"

you just cant hear it...but its there
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:The more time they spend in the spirit world...the more their voice becomes "frequency changed"

you just cant hear it...but its there
    Now that is something I didn't know......thanks for telling me.....
    Off to byes-byes,see you all around tomorrow........

Hugs all.....
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Good night Voices, happy dreams to you ! :bfs:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:53 pm

A small response.    Not much but a sort of a  dream.   Had my lunch then settled down in the arm chair with my book for a while.   Must have dozed off but still half awake.

Was aware of a pressure on my head.   A gentle pressure like a pat on the head.
    But what was obvious was the smell of a cologne.   A smell that was reminiscent of the after shave that Ken used to use.    Not strong but there.
    A feeling that someone was standing near to me. Woke up with a start thinking someone had walked in through the door.    Forgot to lock the back door?    Checked but it was locked.  

I have a lovely photo of Ken on the wall.   Always in the same position, but looking up,it was slightly askew on the wall.   Not much proof there but a start....

And I could still smell his cologne in the room.....
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Voices, that is awesome !   shivers just reading about your dream visit !

and the lingering scent of his cologne.... very nice !

I am so happy for you ! :hugz:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Thank you....:hugz:

Post  Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:A small response.    Not much but a sort of a  dream.   Had my lunch then settled down in the arm chair with my book for a while.   Must have dozed off but still half awake.

Was aware of a pressure on my head.   A gentle pressure like a pat on the head.
    But what was obvious was the smell of a cologne.   A smell that was reminiscent of the after shave that Ken used to use.    Not strong but there.
    A feeling that someone was standing near to me. Woke up with a start thinking someone had walked in through the door.    Forgot to lock the back door?    Checked but it was locked.  

I have a lovely photo of Ken on the wall.   Always in the same position, but looking up,it was slightly askew on the wall.   Not much proof there but a start....

And I could still smell his cologne in the room.....
    I read a site once that discussed smell as associated with dreams and the spirit world

Its obvious you two shared a good life

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm