Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Communication with a Loved One.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Communication with a Loved One. - Page 3 Empty Communication with a Loved One.

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

The thought came to me a couple of minutes ago.    Right out of the blue.
    Another member's post gave me the idea of communication with my late husband.

I have always received 'thoughts' from him of small events in my life and from the past when he was here with me in the physical.

Like what to do when I haven't been sure of how to handle a problem.

I first heard his voice two weeks after he passed to spirit.   Have never heard it since until a short while ago I realised instead of hearing his voice I was 'hearing' his thoughts.   Strange thoughts that were not mine...

Discussing the spirit world,from another site,I was shown different scenes of what the spirit world looks like.   

Rather vague but interesting.    Rather misty scenes but an idea what to expect.
    The colours of the sea and the grass and scenes I have never seen before.

Not always clear but also a sense of peace that we will feel when our time comes.

I am going to try again to see if any further communication will come through.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Communication with a Loved One. - Page 3 Empty Re: Communication with a Loved One.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Ken wasn't a soft man nor a hard man.   Very fair to everyone but wouldn't take any ****!     Good medium.     Came from a big family,only son and 5 sisters.
    Looked after those girls like a big brother would.

He married twice before I met him but lost both wives,one to cancer and one to a heart problems.
    He was kind and loving and his one aim was to look after me.

Bless him....

Communication with a Loved One. - Page 3 Empty Re: Communication with a Loved One.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Nice guy

he liked his sisters huh?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Wasn't keen on all of them......:giggles:

Post  Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 pm

me too..........kind of..i got 4
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 am

All but one in spirit.    One sister left.    Also Ken's daughter is with him.
    I have noticed lately when dreaming of him,his daughter is with him.
    Unfortunately she took her own life when aged 28.
     Suffered from one of the slimming diseases.....dreamed of her after she passed over..  she was a beautiful girl in life and more beautiful now in dreams.
    And slim.....bless her....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:39 am