Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
skye
partofme
Wardenclyffe
frisky fox
Violet
Detlef
Auras
SpiritVoices
12 posters

Messages from the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. Empty Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm

I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world yet spirit seem to be quite able to pass their messages on when they feel the need to do that.

I realise not everyone can be a fully fledged medium and I am certainly not that myself.  I hear, but that is all.      
    I receive one worded messages sometimes and I am expected to decipher what the meaning is of that word...:blush: 

I realise there is difficulty for spirit to make themselves understood,but what about the poor medium who has to 'translate' every message from the spirit world to here,our world.  No wonder we come away from spiritualist churches thinking...
    'What a load of rubbish'  then realise a month later what the message ment.

Look at my other topic..I received one word!   One day of the week!   What did that mean to me?   Nothing.    

A note to the Spirit World.....Please spirit,can you make your messages a little clearer,please?'  :wall2: 

We love you all 'up there' but we haven't a clue what you're talking about...*hurt£
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  Auras Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Joan. Like you said you don't have a clue what some messages mean. That's when the medium steps in. The medium will bring fourth the spirit and then bring clairy of whaten experiencing. Yes, everyone is able to communicate with the spirit world. But us mediums we are more sensitive to the different energies about.

Meditation is a good way to find out what messages mean, joan.

That's my way of seeing it
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Auras wrote:Joan. Like you said you don't have a clue what some messages mean. That's when the medium steps in. The medium will bring fourth the spirit and then bring clairy of whaten experiencing. Yes, everyone is able to communicate with the spirit world. But us mediums we are more sensitive to the different energies about.

Meditation is a good way to find out what messages mean, joan.

That's my way of seeing it
    Yes but Auras,sometimes we hear spirit when a medium is not present with us like dropping of to sleep and hearing a strange voice....giving something we do not understand.

One word can mean anything.    Several meanings could be picked up from one word.
    Same with messages through a medium.  They can only give what they hear from spirit.
    Thanks for helping,Auras....any information given is always helpful.

xx
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Whether we need a medium or not, is a little bit like, do I need a doctor or not. I, personally, don't need doctors. In my view they, in most cases, don't know anyway, they only guess a little better then I can or would. The same goes for mediums.
    All messages come in metaphors, and who best to interpret them, then the one who receives them. It is often difficult to explain feeling when we receive any message, and those feelings are very important.

But now what bothers me, when I read those spirit posts, the terms, I speak to spirit, connecting to spirit, what is meant by that?

There seam to be some flaws in understanding what spirit is.
    Spirit is a non localized energy that binds everything together. Connects everything.  We can not talk to it and it does not talk back. (one can try of cause)
    On the other hand, all entities are constructed of this energy, basically.
    So, when someone says, I am talking to spirit, does s/he mean, s/he is talking to the glue of the universe or to brain, an entity or being?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Whether we need a medium or not, is a little bit like, do I need a doctor or not. I, personally, don't need doctors. In my view they, in most cases, don't know anyway, they only guess a little better then I can or would. The same goes for mediums.

I 100% disagree with you. Simply because doctors and medium don't guess though do they? No. Us as mediums we are taught to tell the difference between a psychic link and a spirit link, leading to learning if its your imagination or not. So the information is not a guess. Its basically evidence but its how one interprets it. Same goes with doctors they have to learn to do peoples exrays ect... With doing exrays its not a guess because you can where its going wrong.

My point made.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 pm

On a further note, in my view there is no need to have any messages from anyone who has passed, or crossed over. Most of them are not more evolved then myself, and I would say most are in a lesser position then myself.
    Why would I seek advice from those entities.
    I would not speak to anyone below my NO.1. He or she knows my life plan, and is in a position to advice.
    All other connections fall in the category of trivia.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 pm

For me when you say entities are you referring to negative spirits or? Why does everything have to be catagorised? Lol

I see your point their but, spirits are wanting to make contact to sceptics aswell to prove that their is life after death. That is all spirit are wanting to do really give messages to loved ones on and earth.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Auras wrote:

I 100% disagree with you. Simply because doctors and medium don't guess though do they? No. Us as mediums we are taught to tell the difference between a psychic link and a spirit link, leading to learning if its your imagination or not. So the information is not a guess. Its basically evidence but its how one interprets it. Same goes with doctors they have to learn to do peoples exrays ect... With doing exrays its not a guess because you can where its going wrong.

My point made.
    Making points is your prerogative. And I don't want to debate the finer points of medium-ship and psychic work, (psychic in itself can mean a dozen different things) but when you mentions interpretation, my word for this would be guessing. Sure, one get better at it with experience, but never the less, it is not knowing.
    In the same way, the last time I went to a doctor, about 25 years ago, he gave me some medication which did not work, next time he said, lets try these one's. Was this knowing or guessing?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Ok. Did you state what was the issues was and what was wrong? Yses I do agree their are so many different things about the psychics abilities etc.. Its a big debate to go into. But their is an ability where you know something without having any evidence. So, It can swing both ways. You're rather lucky guess or you've just the ability. Maybe your doctor isn't right in the mind. He should know what's wrong and should give you the right medication? But why didn't it work? Have any clue?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Do we talk to spirit?    If we are not talking to spirit,who are we talking to then?
    Whose voices are we hearing?      In fact the whole point of mediumship is conversing with those in a world called the spirit world.

Where is the spirit world?   We don't really know,do we?
    Except it is on the edge of our world.    That's about all I can gather.

So where do the spirit voices come from?    Are we suffering from madness to hear strange voices?    
    So when I heard my husband's voice 7 years ago,I was suffering from delusions?    No,I don't think so......:asmile:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm

What is an entity?

An entity is that energy construct that is left when the physical body dies, it is that energy construct a soul builds, in order to connect to a physical form like a human body. (the last part is not 100% correct, but we are talking about spirit in connection with human life)
    Is an entity positive or negative? This depends on the intent of a particular entity.
    One could say it in an other way, an entity is an energy construct connected to a soul.
    No matter of it's intent.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:03 pm

I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world 
    Quite simply we don't, everyone has the ability to tune in and make connections themselves over time and with a little dedication, circumstances, life choices differences in beliefs etc can get in the way, the medium is the shortcut, the person on the exchange when telephoning, the go between, we don't need mediums but it is certainly easier for most that we have them.  Also even as I medium I do not trust what I get for myself, perhaps no one does trust what they get for themselves so in this respect a medium can be very useful in confirming such things

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:12 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Do we talk to spirit?    If we are not talking to spirit,who are we talking to then?
    Whose voices are we hearing?      In fact the whole point of mediumship is conversing with those in a world called the spirit world.

So where do the spirit voices come from?    Are we suffering from madness to hear strange voices?    
    So when I heard my husband's voice 7 years ago,I was suffering from delusions?    No,I don't think so......:asmile:
    this is exactly what I mean, do we talk to spirit. You are talking to a spirit, or an entity, and not to spirit.
    Where is the "spirit world", almost everywhere. Outside of this reality. Can you imagine, you the spirit, or entity is in your body and in the same time it is not. It occupies the same space as the body but is slightly offset in vibration. In the same way as the non physical earth realm, what most refer to as the spirit world. It occupies the same space as our reality. But then spirits or entities can go anywhere in this universe.
    When you heard your husband he might have been standing right next to you.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:27 am

Really, who's bothered where the spirit world is? What's the big deal? You're going to end up their anyway? Unless you turn into a entity as det, states earlier on. Yes, I agree with Violet. The stuff we get we have a hard to trusting it, due to it may sound very bizzare.

Ok, let's talk about the telephone. People who are not mediums can connect to spirit because their telephone(connection) would be week. And then with mediums they are intune with give better insight on life after death. DetLeft. Simply use your clairs to find the personallity of a medium what they look like etc then get rif of them etc..
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:04 am

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Do we talk to spirit?    If we are not talking to spirit,who are we talking to then?

this is exactly what I mean, do we talk to spirit. You are talking to a spirit, or an entity, and not to spirit.
    Where is the "spirit world", almost everywhere. Outside of this reality. Can you imagine, you the spirit, or entity is in your body and in the same time it is not. It occupies the same space as the body but is slightly offset in vibration. In the same way as the non physical earth realm, what most refer to as the spirit world. It occupies the same space as our reality. But then spirits or entities can go anywhere in this universe.
    When you heard your husband he might have been standing right next to you.
    Sounded as if he was,Detlef.    I can practically pinpoint the spot where he was standing. To my right,slightly behind me.   His voice came downwards  towards me as if he was speaking into my right ear.   I felt a slight pressure on my right shoulder as if his hand had rested there.   I turned round for a moment forgetting he wasn't in our world any more....to speak to him.   
    The only time I felt his 'physical' presence.   Since then I only have had dreams of him but very vivid dreams.....
    :asmile:
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:30 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    So where do the spirit voices come from?
    one spirit voices comes from the UK, I recognize the accent   :giggles:

:hugz:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:47 pm

I didn't find that one bit funny.....
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Auras wrote:I didn't find that one bit funny.....
    that's ok, I wasn't speaking to you .....
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:24 pm

I didn't say you was....

Next time. Direct who you was speaking to.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:15 pm

frisky fox wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

Yes.....giggles......The good old north....example....
    'Ha ya gannin',hinny,aa ya alreet?',,,,,:rofl: 
    Frisky stands in a spell.....of misunderstanding....:eek:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Auras wrote:I didn't say you was....

Next time. Direct who you was speaking to.
    AURAS!  A few more manners please!.......:shock1:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Detlef wrote:On a further note, in my view there is no need to have any messages from anyone who has passed, or crossed over. Most of them are not more evolved then myself, and I would say most are in a lesser position then myself.
    Why would I seek advice from those entities.
    I would not speak to anyone below my NO.1. He or she knows my life plan, and is in a position to advice.
    All other connections fall in the category of trivia.
    The problem with me,Detlef is, I only know what I have been told.    I'm not an expert on the ways of how the spirit world works.   All I know is that when we leave this physical world,we return to a world where we came from originally.

A world of beauty and life without the heavy physical body we carried on earth.
    We learn and grow and progress upwards.

Plus a lot of information.....forgive my ignorance.....:asmile:
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    frisky fox wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

Yes.....giggles......The good old north....example....
    'Ha ya gannin',hinny,aa ya alreet?',,,,,:rofl: 
    Frisky stands in a spell.....of misunderstanding....:eek:
    :shock1: .......maybe it wasn't you I was hearing ?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:32 pm

I speak posh now.....:giggles:
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:38 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I speak posh now.....:giggles:
    posh, tosh, lol ... how about plain English ? :lol:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:26 pm