Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
skye
partofme
Wardenclyffe
frisky fox
Violet
Detlef
Auras
SpiritVoices
12 posters

Messages from the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world yet spirit seem to be quite able to pass their messages on when they feel the need to do that.

I realise not everyone can be a fully fledged medium and I am certainly not that myself.  I hear, but that is all.      
    I receive one worded messages sometimes and I am expected to decipher what the meaning is of that word...:blush: 

I realise there is difficulty for spirit to make themselves understood,but what about the poor medium who has to 'translate' every message from the spirit world to here,our world.  No wonder we come away from spiritualist churches thinking...
    'What a load of rubbish'  then realise a month later what the message ment.

Look at my other topic..I received one word!   One day of the week!   What did that mean to me?   Nothing.    

A note to the Spirit World.....Please spirit,can you make your messages a little clearer,please?'  :wall2: 

We love you all 'up there' but we haven't a clue what you're talking about...*hurt£
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:52 pm

What's that?     Listening to the Canadians speak,I notice a slight difference between them and the American accent.   Canadian always remind me of a sharper English accent....Run and hides in case Mr.Whitmore shows his face.....:blush:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  Detlef Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:21 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:On a further note, in my view there is no need to have any messages from anyone who has passed, or crossed over. Most of them are not more evolved then myself, and I would say most are in a lesser position then myself.
    Why would I seek advice from those entities.
    I would not speak to anyone below my NO.1. He or she knows my life plan, and is in a position to advice.
    All other connections fall in the category of trivia.
    The problem with me,Detlef is, I only know what I have been told.    I'm not an expert on the ways of how the spirit world works.   All I know is that when we leave this physical world,we return to a world where we came from originally.

A world of beauty and life without the heavy physical body we carried on earth.
    We learn and grow and progress upwards.

Plus a lot of information.....forgive my ignorance.....:asmile:
    You are correct in this, basically one doesn't have to know anything in this reality, all one has to do is, live a life with high integrity, do no harm to anyone or anything. And when you cross over and you see a light, that's where you go. Very simple.
    All knowledge one acquires on this side is worthless and we will let go if very quickly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:On a further note, in my view there is no need to have any messages from anyone who has passed, or crossed over. Most of them are not more evolved then myself, and I would say most are in a lesser position then myself.
    Why would I seek advice from those entities.
    I would not speak to anyone below my NO.1. He or she knows my life plan, and is in a position to advice.
    All other connections fall in the category of trivia.
    The problem with me,Detlef is, I only know what I have been told.    I'm not an expert on the ways of how the spirit world works.   All I know is that when we leave this physical world,we return to a world where we came from originally.

A world of beauty and life without the heavy physical body we carried on earth.
    We learn and grow and progress upwards.

Plus a lot of information.....forgive my ignorance.....:asmile:
    You are correct in this, basically one doesn't have to know anything in this reality, all one has to do is, live a life with high integrity, do no harm to anyone or anything. And when you cross over and you see a light, that's where you go. Very simple.
    All knowledge one acquires on this side is worthless and we will let go if very quickly.
    I feel that we will find a lot of difference in the spirit world than what we have been taught or read.     I have read so many accounts of what life will be like I end up feeling confused.   I feel that how we think it will be from our own beliefs
    that is what we will find, not what we have been told.  
    The basics of the spirit world will be as we imagine it.      The other basics as not
     needing food,sleep,money and various necessities as needed on the earth plane.
    Wardenclyffe
    Wardenclyffe

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2013-10-22

Post  Wardenclyffe Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:51 am

Violet wrote:
    I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world 
    Quite simply we don't, everyone has the ability to tune in and make connections themselves over time and with a little dedication, circumstances, life choices differences in beliefs etc can get in the way, the medium is the shortcut, the person on the exchange when telephoning, the go between, we don't need mediums but it is certainly easier for most that we have them.  Also even as I medium I do not trust what I get for myself, perhaps no one does trust what they get for themselves so in this respect a medium can be very useful in confirming such things
    Violet, I appreciate this. When you say, "with a little dedication," what do you have in mind? Where would you suggest someone who wants to avoid the shortcut should focus her or his energies and attention? To what does she or he need to be most dedicated, do you think?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am

The basics of the spirit world will be as we imagine it.      The other basics as not
     needing food,sleep,money and various necessities as needed on the earth plane.

Exactly,Detlef.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 am

Wardenclyffe wrote:
    Violet wrote:
    I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world 
    Quite simply we don't, everyone has the ability to tune in and make connections themselves over time and with a little dedication, circumstances, life choices differences in beliefs etc can get in the way, the medium is the shortcut, the person on the exchange when telephoning, the go between, we don't need mediums but it is certainly easier for most that we have them.  Also even as I medium I do not trust what I get for myself, perhaps no one does trust what they get for themselves so in this respect a medium can be very useful in confirming such things
    Violet, I appreciate this. When you say, "with a little dedication," what do you have in mind? Where would you suggest someone who wants to avoid the shortcut should focus her or his energies and attention? To what does she or he need to be most dedicated, do you think?
    Hi Wardenclyffe

To themselves initially, by disciplining the mind through regular (though not necessarily frequent, and certainly not forced) meditation, and then the spirits themselves. That is how I see it anyway.  :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 am

I have always found it hard to meditate so don't bother trying any more.
    I prefer to allow spirit to contact me.   In their time and their space.

Over the years I have received many messages of interest,sometimes a little hard to fathom but I get there in the end.    I have received advice on certain issues in my life.    Sometimes hear conversations between them which I often have a little giggle at....don't they realise that we on this earth plane,can over hear them....:giggles: 

I have had warnings given to me about certain folks to be careful with them and not to take friendships seriously.   I'm certainly looked after in that way!
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 pm

I very seldom mediate either. I look at it as you do Joan..if someone wants me to know they are there, they will find a way.  As you, I have had happenings that occur to help me along the way.  My intuition seems to be about the best predictor.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Intuition. That counts for a lot.   I use that many a time.
    About everything.   That weird feeling that makes you stop and think 'Am I doing the right thing?'

Post  Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:48 pm

If you stop and think then you are "B" type....

if you do the opposite then you are "A" type

Which one are you?.....everyone answer now!!   :sleepy3:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:04 pm

B type.
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:12 pm

B type
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 pm

I am blood type O positive,  very positive
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 pm

:yeeess:  I love it,Detlef.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Personality wise I meant...sorry

Post  Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:B type.
    For the B types....spirit/fox so far

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/type-b-personality-traits.html
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:42 pm

It is essential to note here that the comparisons between personality types A and B are simply made for better understanding. It is in no way intended to prove that one is better than the other.

➡ Relaxed: One of the major traits of type B personality is that these people do not get irritated or angry easily. They are laid back and relaxed. They rarely tend to be aggressive or frustrated. They are very calm as compared to their highly strung counterparts (type A). They are very patient and usually have a lot of self-control.

➡ Less Stressed: They are not obsessively competitive. Their competitiveness is often productive. These people tend to be productive under stress. People of B type personality tend to plan things in advance before executing them. They rarely complain or fret. They do not obsessively wish to lead the group or be in control of all the situations. They can easily face things and situations as they come.

➡ Flexible: People belonging to type B personality are very much tolerant and flexible. They can comfortably adapt to situations and changes. They may even let go of their habits, routine much easily than their counterparts. They do not mind waiting in a line or waiting to get their work done. They do not suffer from anxiety or extreme temper in these cases.

➡ Emotional and Expressive: They are social and love to be part of a large group. As they are fun loving, people love being in their company. They are emotional, tend to express their feelings and are not indifferent towards others. They usually have a good social life. Relaxation, enjoyment, fun comes very naturally to them. They spend their free time socializing, shopping or having a good time.

➡ Laid Back Attitude: People of type A personality often wish they were working rather than spending their time in leisure; but, the type B individuals are just the opposite. People with B type personality have controlled eating habits and lifestyle. They usually do not have any obsessive compulsive habits.
    Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/type-b-personality-traits.html

Post  Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Type A personalities run the planet..........the mental polar flip has been on going since 2008.........the result...... B's become the leaders
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:It is essential to note here that the comparisons between personality types A and B are simply made for better understanding. It is in no way intended to prove that one is better than the other.

➡ Relaxed: One of the major traits of type B personality is that these people do not get irritated or angry easily. They are laid back and relaxed. They rarely tend to be aggressive or frustrated. They are very calm as compared to their highly strung counterparts (type A). They are very patient and usually have a lot of self-control.

➡ Less Stressed: They are not obsessively competitive. Their competitiveness is often productive. These people tend to be productive under stress. People of B type personality tend to plan things in advance before executing them. They rarely complain or fret. They do not obsessively wish to lead the group or be in control of all the situations. They can easily face things and situations as they come.

➡ Flexible: People belonging to type B personality are very much tolerant and flexible. They can comfortably adapt to situations and changes. They may even let go of their habits, routine much easily than their counterparts. They do not mind waiting in a line or waiting to get their work done. They do not suffer from anxiety or extreme temper in these cases.

➡ Emotional and Expressive: They are social and love to be part of a large group. As they are fun loving, people love being in their company. They are emotional, tend to express their feelings and are not indifferent towards others. They usually have a good social life. Relaxation, enjoyment, fun comes very naturally to them. They spend their free time socializing, shopping or having a good time.

➡ Laid Back Attitude: People of type A personality often wish they were working rather than spending their time in leisure; but, the type B individuals are just the opposite. People with B type personality have controlled eating habits and lifestyle. They usually do not have any obsessive compulsive habits.
    Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/type-b-personality-traits.html
    Very interesting.   Some of that applies to me,most of it but not all.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:46 pm

It certainly does...can you highlight those aspects you feel are not part of you?

Last edited by Mr.Whitmore on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Ok,give me a min....

Post  Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Hurry.....I only have 8 minutes!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:57 pm

➡️ Relaxed: One of the major traits of type B personality is that these people do not get irritated or angry easily. They are laid back and relaxed. They rarely tend to be aggressive or frustrated. They are very calm as compared to their highly strung counterparts (type A). They are very patient and usually have a lot of self-control.

This one is not me......:blush: 

I am very impatient........
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:29 am

Im 80% type B personality.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:20 am

frisky fox wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    So where do the spirit voices come from?
    one spirit voices comes from the UK, I recognize the accent   :giggles:

:hugz:
    With a little bit of this and a little bit of that mixed in.....:blush:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:20 am