Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
skye
partofme
Wardenclyffe
frisky fox
Violet
Detlef
Auras
SpiritVoices
12 posters

Messages from the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 3 Empty Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world yet spirit seem to be quite able to pass their messages on when they feel the need to do that.

I realise not everyone can be a fully fledged medium and I am certainly not that myself.  I hear, but that is all.      
    I receive one worded messages sometimes and I am expected to decipher what the meaning is of that word...:blush: 

I realise there is difficulty for spirit to make themselves understood,but what about the poor medium who has to 'translate' every message from the spirit world to here,our world.  No wonder we come away from spiritualist churches thinking...
    'What a load of rubbish'  then realise a month later what the message ment.

Look at my other topic..I received one word!   One day of the week!   What did that mean to me?   Nothing.    

A note to the Spirit World.....Please spirit,can you make your messages a little clearer,please?'  :wall2: 

We love you all 'up there' but we haven't a clue what you're talking about...*hurt£
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 3 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 02, 2014 7:37 am

Why is that the longer our loved ones have been gone,the less the messages we receive from them?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 3 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  skye Fri May 02, 2014 11:31 am

When we have received messages of their survival, perhaps they know that we know that they continue to live and choose to get on with living their new life, in the hope that we get on with ours.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Fri May 02, 2014 12:08 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world yet spirit seem to be quite able to pass their messages on when they feel the need to do that.

I realise not everyone can be a fully fledged medium and I am certainly not that myself.  I hear, but that is all.      
    I receive one worded messages sometimes and I am expected to decipher what the meaning is of that word...:blush: 

I realise there is difficulty for spirit to make themselves understood,but what about the poor medium who has to 'translate' every message from the spirit world to here,our world.  No wonder we come away from spiritualist churches thinking...

Look at my other topic..I received one word!   One day of the week!   What did that mean to me?   Nothing.    

A note to the Spirit World.....Please spirit,can you make your messages a little clearer,please?'  :wall2: 

We love you all 'up there' but we haven't a clue what you're talking about...*hurt£
    A Medium is required because they can attain and temporarily maintain the vibrational frequency to communicate with discarnate beings. A spirit communicator has no difficulty in making themselves understood, this is usually the fault of the medium. It takes a lot of energy for spirit to communicate and receiving one word only, which makes no sense, could imply it is of a psychic nature. Or, it could simply be that you have to work out it's meaning, much in the same way as symbolism is used throughout mediumistic and psychic work. If a medium misinterprets the symbols conveyed, the actual message is lost.

Spirit are not responsible for our lack of clarity, again, this is down to us individuals. We have to work continually. Meditation is the key in development, if one meditates rather than aiming to communicate with spirit. These are two different practices altogether.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Fri May 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Detlef wrote:Whether we need a medium or not, is a little bit like, do I need a doctor or not. I, personally, don't need doctors. In my view they, in most cases, don't know anyway, they only guess a little better then I can or would. The same goes for mediums.
    All messages come in metaphors, and who best to interpret them, then the one who receives them. It is often difficult to explain feeling when we receive any message, and those feelings are very important.

But now what bothers me, when I read those spirit posts, the terms, I speak to spirit, connecting to spirit, what is meant by that?

There seam to be some flaws in understanding what spirit is.
    Spirit is a non localized energy that binds everything together. Connects everything.  We can not talk to it and it does not talk back. (one can try of cause)
    On the other hand, all entities are constructed of this energy, basically.
    So, when someone says, I am talking to spirit, does s/he mean, s/he is talking to the glue of the universe or to brain, an entity or being?
    In my experience not all spirit messages come as metaphors. People in the spirit world still retain their intelligence - I'm not referring to IQ - and this is how they communicate, via a two way mind to mind link. The mind of the Medium and that of the spirit communicator, usually family members. The form of communication can be experienced as words, images symbolism or using one senses, each medium will differ in their approach.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Fri May 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Auras wrote:
    Whether we need a medium or not, is a little bit like, do I need a doctor or not. I, personally, don't need doctors. In my view they, in most cases, don't know anyway, they only guess a little better then I can or would. The same goes for mediums.

I 100% disagree with you. Simply because doctors and medium don't guess though do they? No. Us as mediums we are taught to tell the difference between a psychic link and a spirit link, leading to learning if its your imagination or not. So the information is not a guess. Its basically evidence but its how one interprets it. Same goes with doctors they have to learn to do peoples exrays ect... With doing exrays its not a guess because you can where its going wrong.

My point made.

This would depend on how developed as medium is. The same applies with doctors.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Fri May 02, 2014 12:40 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Do we talk to spirit?    If we are not talking to spirit,who are we talking to then?
    Whose voices are we hearing?      In fact the whole point of mediumship is conversing with those in a world called the spirit world.

Where is the spirit world?   We don't really know,do we?
    Except it is on the edge of our world.    That's about all I can gather.

So where do the spirit voices come from?    Are we suffering from madness to hear strange voices?    
    So when I heard my husband's voice 7 years ago,I was suffering from delusions?    No,I don't think so......:asmile:
    this is exactly what I mean, do we talk to spirit. You are talking to a spirit, or an entity, and not to spirit.
    Where is the "spirit world", almost everywhere. Outside of this reality. Can you imagine, you the spirit, or entity is in your body and in the same time it is not. It occupies the same space as the body but is slightly offset in vibration. In the same way as the non physical earth realm, what most refer to as the spirit world. It occupies the same space as our reality. But then spirits or entities can go anywhere in this universe.
    When you heard your husband he might have been standing right next to you.
    Sounded as if he was,Detlef.    I can practically pinpoint the spot where he was standing. To my right,slightly behind me.   His voice came downwards  towards me as if he was speaking into my right ear.   I felt a slight pressure on my right shoulder as if his hand had rested there.   I turned round for a moment forgetting he wasn't in our world any more....to speak to him.   
    The only time I felt his 'physical' presence.   Since then I only have had dreams of him but very vivid dreams.....
    :asmile:

There are no edges Joan. The spirit world is all around, we are part of it to. Spirit is life and life is spirit, we are energy, we are not the physical body we see everyday.
    Incidentally, are you aware that spirit beings do not need to leave the spirit world to communicate as their thoughts register with a medium? It will be good day when every person can communicate with those living in the world of spirit and mediums become surplus to requirements.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 02, 2014 12:48 pm

skye wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Do we talk to spirit?    If we are not talking to spirit,who are we talking to then?
    Whose voices are we hearing?      In fact the whole point of mediumship is conversing with those in a world called the spirit world.

Where is the spirit world?   We don't really know,do we?
    Except it is on the edge of our world.    That's about all I can gather.

So where do the spirit voices come from?    Are we suffering from madness to hear strange voices?    
    So when I heard my husband's voice 7 years ago,I was suffering from delusions?    No,I don't think so......:asmile:
    this is exactly what I mean, do we talk to spirit. You are talking to a spirit, or an entity, and not to spirit.
    Where is the "spirit world", almost everywhere. Outside of this reality. Can you imagine, you the spirit, or entity is in your body and in the same time it is not. It occupies the same space as the body but is slightly offset in vibration. In the same way as the non physical earth realm, what most refer to as the spirit world. It occupies the same space as our reality. But then spirits or entities can go anywhere in this universe.
    When you heard your husband he might have been standing right next to you.
    Sounded as if he was,Detlef.    I can practically pinpoint the spot where he was standing. To my right,slightly behind me.   His voice came downwards  towards me as if he was speaking into my right ear.   I felt a slight pressure on my right shoulder as if his hand had rested there.   I turned round for a moment forgetting he wasn't in our world any more....to speak to him.   
    The only time I felt his 'physical' presence.   Since then I only have had dreams of him but very vivid dreams.....
    :asmile:

There are no edges Joan. The spirit world is all around, we are part of it to. Spirit is life and life is spirit, we are energy, we are not the physical body we see everyday.
    Incidentally, are you aware that spirit beings do not need to leave the spirit world to communicate as their thoughts register with a medium? It will be good day when every person can communicate with those living in the world of spirit and mediums become surplus to requirements.

I did once receive a message from a medium (just remembered) asking if I had,had any experience with physical mediums. She received a message from him saying that if I could connect with a physical medium,he could talk with me through the medium.
    I didn't know any!!!...
    skye

Female

Post  skye Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm

What a shame she didn't know one who could do physical mediumship Joan. Having said that, it is a rare form of mediumship and those who do it today may not be as reputable as one would desire.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm

skye wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world yet spirit seem to be quite able to pass their messages on when they feel the need to do that.

A Medium is required because they can attain and temporarily maintain the vibrational frequency to communicate with discarnate beings. A spirit communicator has no difficulty in making themselves understood, this is usually the fault of the medium. It takes a lot of energy for spirit to communicate and receiving one word only, which makes no sense, could imply it is of a psychic nature. Or, it could simply be that you have to work out it's meaning, much in the same way as symbolism is used throughout mediumistic and psychic work. If a medium misinterprets the symbols conveyed, the actual message is lost.

Spirit are not responsible for our lack of clarity, again, this is down to us individuals. We have to work continually. Meditation is the key in development, if one meditates rather than aiming to communicate with spirit. These are two different practices altogether.

Well said,Skye.....
    I prefer a message in pictures. Like one I was given many years ago.
    I was shown a small table with a bottle of wine and two glasses standing beside it.
    A vase with roses in it. It was our anniversary of our wedding day....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 02, 2014 1:03 pm

skye wrote:What a shame she didn't know one who could do physical mediumship Joan. Having said that, it is a rare form of mediumship and those who do it today may not be as reputable as one would desire.

I know.......no emoticons?
    My lappy or a fault with the site?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sun May 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Detlef wrote:
    But now what bothers me, when I read those spirit posts, the terms, I speak to spirit, connecting to spirit, what is meant by that?

Spirit is a non localized energy that binds everything together. Connects everything.  We can not talk to it and it does not talk back. (one can try of cause)
    So, when someone says, I am talking to spirit, does s/he mean, s/he is talking to the glue of the universe or to brain, an entity or being?
    Im guilty of using this term as of lately. "Connecting to spirit" Never really gave it a literal thought.  But yes, in your description of spirit is certainly true. 

The word entity spooks me..lol.  To me it sounds dark.  So my use of the term spirit is based on a personal preference, I suppose.   :blush:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun May 04, 2014 7:23 pm

partofme wrote:
    Detlef wrote:

Im guilty of using this term as of lately. "Connecting to spirit" Never really gave it a literal thought.  But yes, in your description of spirit is certainly true. 

The word entity spooks me..lol.  To me it sounds dark.  So my use of the term spirit is based on a personal preference, I suppose.   :blush:
    I completely agree with you on the word entity, It doesn't sound nice at all.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 am

Feelings about something, a word, a subject, a person or a nation can be easily imprinted. This doesn't make it so.
    If you hammer a group of people or a whole nation with certain reports, as it happens at the moment with the Ukraine situation, people believe it, and produce the feelings for it as well.
    The same goes for this word, it is just a word, a description of an energy form which has a connection to a soul, which is only a unit of consciousness.  This has nothing to do with good or bad, positive or negative.
    I remember a German lecturer, who produced a graph by giving us a word and everyone had to give it a position in the positive or negative range, and it was very interesting to see how certain words varied according to the feelings of people.
    Emotions can be very helpful as a learning tool, but in the same time be a hindrance, when it comes to understand.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 05, 2014 6:09 am

Emotions can certainly affect words....I never swear normally but if something affects me or hurts me,the most vile words come into my mind caused either by anger or hurt.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon May 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Detlef wrote:Feelings about something, a word, a subject, a person or a nation can be easily imprinted. This doesn't make it so.
    If you hammer a group of people or a whole nation with certain reports, as it happens at the moment with the Ukraine situation, people believe it, and produce the feelings for it as well.
    The same goes for this word, it is just a word, a description of an energy form which has a connection to a soul, which is only a unit of consciousness.  This has nothing to do with good or bad, positive or negative.
    I remember a German lecturer, who produced a graph by giving us a word and everyone had to give it a position in the positive or negative range, and it was very interesting to see how certain words varied according to the feelings of people.
    Emotions can be very helpful as a learning tool, but in the same time be a hindrance, when it comes to understand.

Agreed all the way around.  Perception is a natural tool that can help or hinder.   How one perceives something can greatly determine its outcome.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon May 05, 2014 5:58 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    skye wrote:

Well said,Skye.....
    I prefer a message in pictures.   Like one I was given many years ago.
    I was shown a small table with a bottle of wine and two glasses standing beside it.
    A vase with roses in it.   It was our anniversary of our wedding day....
    I have always seen pictures just as you describe. It used to cause me a lot of trouble especially when I was a teenager growing up and did not realise that others were not seeing what I was. I used to have no control when they would appear and transport me to a different world and it really took over my life. I got angry and sad and I didn't know anyone else that saw what I saw and so I kept it hidden as much as I could and instead turned to animals especially horses as they seemed to have a congruous personality that I could understand and work with.

I am not special but I do seem to have a different life to others, but to me it is normal, now, no matter how many times I try to ignore it banish it or disbelieve it is still there.

If one thinks of 'medium' as something that is used to transmit messages that is one thing, like water or a culture medium. But I don't think anyone can just meditate and become one though.
     People can develop their intuition and sensitivity but actually changing their vibrational personality I am not so sure about.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 05, 2014 7:27 pm

I think we have it or we don't. My son who lost his son (my grandson) 5 years ago is not a believer. I gave up trying to explain to him that there is life after death.

If you go to the dreams section,look for any lucid dreams of mine and give me your opinion.

I have seen many relatives of mine shortly after passing into spirit,showing me they still live on.....

skye

Female

Post  skye Mon May 05, 2014 9:42 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I think we have it or we don't.    My son who lost his son (my grandson) 5 years ago is not a believer.   I gave up trying to explain to him that there is life after death.

If you go to the dreams section,look for any lucid dreams of mine and give me your opinion.

I have seen many relatives of mine shortly after passing into spirit,showing me they still live on.....

I would say we all have the potential to become mediums. We also have to be aware that not everyone will become a medium. Doing meditations and learning about how to develop mediumship may not bring about the result that we want. Nonetheless, by going into the quiet and meditating, I guarantee people will feel a lot better for having done so. Just connecting with their own spirit/soul will inspire them to become, as the phrase goes -  a better person - for the sake of humanity.

Crystal, I've never heard of people changing vibrational personality before. Interesting.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 06, 2014 7:37 am

One thing I could never be is a full blown medium. I cannot bring spirit through for others. I sense them and hear them but that's all..
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue May 06, 2014 1:12 pm

My opinions seem to change throughout my experiences.  At one point, I felt that you were born with the opportunity to become psychic or a medium.  Maybe this is still true.  But the more I analyze the idea that its a skill that can be developed..like playing piano..drawing..ect, I can see how the will to want to also seems to play a huge role. 
    Maybe in fact, it is the connection of both that allow your efforts to reap the benefits.  Comparing it to electricity in a home.  Its always running throughout the wires, but it takes the initiative  to get up and go flip the switch in order to make it function.   Just my thoughts... :flo:
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue May 06, 2014 1:25 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:One thing I could never be is a full blown medium.   I cannot bring spirit through for others.   I sense them and hear them but that's all..
    Never say never.  That already implies that you cant.  I feel you can.  If one or two aspects come through..what makes you think that others are just under developed?  You said it yourself, you either have it or you dont.  That has been the way Ive thought for years and have found myself struggling with the idea if your born with it or your not..lol. 
     Back on subject to you post... and reading from some of my prior postings of about the same of sorts.... said Ive never seen spirit. Nothing enough times to go..Hmmm well thats odd.  Until most recently. 

In the last two weeks I have seen something in my home on three occasions. This morning was the most recent.  A small, smoky mist about the size wide of a dinner plate float either directly in front of me at one point and the others within the same room as me.   Now I want to say its because Im getting involved in ghost hunts and opening myself up to them.  Raising my vibration so that they are aware that Im interested in learning more about them. 

Within the last month I had learned that spirit was in communication with me telepathically, sending me images and experiencing the physical aspects that they experienced prior to passing in order to give me validation that I was in connection with them.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue May 06, 2014 2:53 pm

partofme wrote:My opinions seem to change throughout my experiences.  At one point, I felt that you were born with the opportunity to become psychic or a medium.  Maybe this is still true.  But the more I analyze the idea that its a skill that can be developed..like playing piano..drawing..ect, I can see how the will to want to also seems to play a huge role. 
    Maybe in fact, it is the connection of both that allow your efforts to reap the benefits.  Comparing it to electricity in a home.  Its always running throughout the wires, but it takes the initiative  to get up and go flip the switch in order to make it function.   Just my thoughts... :flo:
    I like how you add 'Just my thoughts' at the end.  :love:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 06, 2014 3:02 pm

partofme wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:One thing I could never be is a full blown medium.   I cannot bring spirit through for others.   I sense them and hear them but that's all..
    Never say never.  That already implies that you cant.  I feel you can.  If one or two aspects come through..what makes you think that others are just under developed?  You said it yourself, you either have it or you dont.  That has been the way Ive thought for years and have found myself struggling with the idea if your born with it or your not..lol. 
     Back on subject to you post... and reading from some of my prior postings of about the same of sorts.... said Ive never seen spirit. Nothing enough times to go..Hmmm well thats odd.  Until most recently. 

In the last two weeks I have seen something in my home on three occasions. This morning was the most recent.  A small, smoky mist about the size wide of a dinner plate float either directly in front of me at one point and the others within the same room as me.   Now I want to say its because Im getting involved in ghost hunts and opening myself up to them.  Raising my vibration so that they are aware that Im interested in learning more about them. 

Within the last month I had learned that spirit was in communication with me telepathically, sending me images and experiencing the physical aspects that they experienced prior to passing in order to give me validation that I was in connection with them.

I feel that spirit are around me more than see them. I feel the nearness of them.
    A feeling that we feel when someone creeps up behind us without seeing them.
    I hear them clearly as I am dropping off to sleep....
    But too half asleep to understand what they are saying....
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue May 06, 2014 3:05 pm

skye wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I think we have it or we don't.    My son who lost his son (my grandson) 5 years ago is not a believer.   I gave up trying to explain to him that there is life after death.

I would say we all have the potential to become mediums. We also have to be aware that not everyone will become a medium. Doing meditations and learning about how to develop mediumship may not bring about the result that we want. Nonetheless, by going into the quiet and meditating, I guarantee people will feel a lot better for having done so. Just connecting with their own spirit/soul will inspire them to become, as the phrase goes -  a better person - for the sake of humanity.

Crystal, I've never heard of people changing vibrational personality before. Interesting.
    I totally agree with you on. Everyone has the potential to do it. I think of mediumship like a muscle, Developer that muscle and your abilities with it will grow.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue May 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:

I totally agree with you on. Everyone has the potential to do it. I think of mediumship like a muscle, Developer that muscle and your abilities with it will grow.
    I would say it's much easier and quicker to develop muscles. But, yes I can relate to what you're saying. 

Joan, I recall a medium saying something to the words of "It's natural for people to be aware of the presence of relatives, because the bond of love is already there." I know it's not the exact quote, but I'm sure you'll get the gist of it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:26 pm