Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
skye
partofme
Wardenclyffe
frisky fox
Violet
Detlef
Auras
SpiritVoices
12 posters

Messages from the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 4 Empty Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world yet spirit seem to be quite able to pass their messages on when they feel the need to do that.

I realise not everyone can be a fully fledged medium and I am certainly not that myself.  I hear, but that is all.      
    I receive one worded messages sometimes and I am expected to decipher what the meaning is of that word...:blush: 

I realise there is difficulty for spirit to make themselves understood,but what about the poor medium who has to 'translate' every message from the spirit world to here,our world.  No wonder we come away from spiritualist churches thinking...
    'What a load of rubbish'  then realise a month later what the message ment.

Look at my other topic..I received one word!   One day of the week!   What did that mean to me?   Nothing.    

A note to the Spirit World.....Please spirit,can you make your messages a little clearer,please?'  :wall2: 

We love you all 'up there' but we haven't a clue what you're talking about...*hurt£
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 4 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Strange things about these dreams. Up to about 3 weeks after the physical death,I dream of them or they visit me.....Always in the same room crowded with people.
    A table between us all....I have seen uncle,aunts,cousins and one grandchild.
    All smiling to me and waving to me....Hubby is always standing beside me.....
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 4 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

Post  partofme Tue May 06, 2014 6:37 pm

skye wrote:
    partofme wrote:My opinions seem to change throughout my experiences.  At one point, I felt that you were born with the opportunity to become psychic or a medium.  Maybe this is still true.  But the more I analyze the idea that its a skill that can be developed..like playing piano..drawing..ect, I can see how the will to want to also seems to play a huge role. 
    Maybe in fact, it is the connection of both that allow your efforts to reap the benefits.  Comparing it to electricity in a home.  Its always running throughout the wires, but it takes the initiative  to get up and go flip the switch in order to make it function.   Just my thoughts... :flo:
    I like how you add 'Just my thoughts' at the end.  :love:
    LOL,  :thanku:   Its a peacekeeper..well, sometimes.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Strange things about these dreams.    Up to about 3 weeks after the physical death,I dream of them or they visit me.....Always in the same room crowded with people.
    You seem to visit the spirit world quite often as it seems like Ive said it to you in a past post.  To be able to do that...stands out as a receptor for spirit communication.  With enough intent and will you could bring spirit through for others, if thats ever been something you wanted to attempt but didnt know how to go about it.  

If you ever would like , Id be more than happy to sit and have a chat with you!  Be your guinea pig..LOL
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 06, 2014 6:52 pm

partofme wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Strange things about these dreams.    Up to about 3 weeks after the physical death,I dream of them or they visit me.....Always in the same room crowded with people.
    You seem to visit the spirit world quite often as it seems like Ive said it to you in a past post.  To be able to do that...stands out as a receptor for spirit communication.  With enough intent and will you could bring spirit through for others, if thats ever been something you wanted to attempt but didnt know how to go about it.  

If you ever would like , Id be more than happy to sit and have a chat with you!  Be your guinea pig..LOL

Will sit with you soon....let's see if I get anything.....
    (someone you know is lonely but he won't admit it...)
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Wed May 07, 2014 7:27 pm

okay.  :thanku:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Give me a chance and see how I do....

Remember though I'm not a medium.....more psychic than anything....
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Thu May 08, 2014 1:37 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Give me a chance and see how I do....

Thatll be great and since there is a time difference by about what 5 hrs Im thinking?  Im home from work your time of 6:30 pm,  I believe.  We'll get something set up.  We can try both ways if you like, never know..this might be your moment!  :astar:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 08, 2014 4:51 pm

partofme wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Give me a chance and see how I do....

Thatll be great and since there is a time difference by about what 5 hrs Im thinking?  Im home from work your time of 6:30 pm,  I believe.  We'll get something set up.  We can try both ways if you like, never know..this might be your moment!  :astar:

It might not either,I'm no experienced medium.......lol
    I get names and info but they don't always belong to the person I'm with...
    Let me PM you first,will send the messages and see what you think....I don't want hearing 'boos' and nasty remarks in my ears from spirit.....lol

Sorry,don't know why I'm not getting emoticons....
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Thu May 08, 2014 6:35 pm

LOL, okay. Looking forward to hearing form you.  :stars:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm

I'm going to have a go tonight.....will jot down what comes.....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Gone back to this topic.

Messages from the spirit world.   

Just how true are the messages from spirit we often receive?

Not talking about messages from loved ones but from spirit themselves?

Sometime when I receive a message usually just before I usually drop off to sleep it is so garbled and mixed up,I can't make head or table of it.

Why oh why do spirit send us these kind of messages,why not messages that are clear to understand? :blush:
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 4 Empty they say more than one word

Post  psychicwiccan Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 pm

they say more than one word to you you just seem not to hear the whole message ever.
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

spirit - Messages from the Spirit World. - Page 4 Empty it isnt spirit

Post  psychicwiccan Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:57 pm

it is your third eye not being open so dont blame spirit like theyre playing tricks cause we can not hear what they say clearly
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Psychicwiccan.
    Please be more understanding of what joan is saying.she doesn't need you to tell her to stop blaming spirit,
    joan is an old friend of mine and she does receive messages when in dream state.
    sometimes she catches shadows too,which are spirit.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Native spirit wrote:Psychicwiccan.
    Please be more understanding of what joan is saying.she doesn't need you to tell her to stop blaming spirit,
    joan is an old friend of mine and she does receive messages when in dream state.
    sometimes she catches shadows too,which are spirit.

Namaste
    Thank you,Carron...... :hugz:
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:17 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Gone back to this topic.

Messages from the spirit world.   

Just how true are the messages from spirit we often receive?

Not talking about messages from loved ones but from spirit themselves?

Sometime when I receive a message usually just before I usually drop off to sleep it is so garbled and mixed up,I can't make head or table of it.

Why oh why do spirit send us these kind of messages,why not messages that are clear to understand? :blush:

Something I found useful when I felt this way, was to write the messages down and just let them be. From doing this, I learned to understand two new aspects of messages. Firstly, sometimes the message was to help me to understand the future when it arrived in person (so to speak). But perhaps more significantly, I learnt to understand the subtle changes of quality (or feeling) that tells me whether a message needs to be shared, whether it is a confirmation or validation that might be needed for acceptance of the present, or whether it is a message that relates to the journey I will take in the near future.

I've experienced too many readings from which I am able to recognise that  the reader is picking up something, but rather than give the exact 'something' that spirit gives them, they attempt to interpret it their own way and destroy what they genuinely picked up by trying to understand it for themselves. So the very fact that you are trusting that you do hear spirit, but questioning your understanding of what you hear is a very positive way of learning.

So my advice would be to write things down and use that to enable you to hone your skills.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:51 pm