Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

spirit of the oppose gender

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

spirit of the oppose gender Empty Re: spirit of the oppose gender

Post  Auras Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:09 pm

As I'm not sure possession is real. But apart of me says it quite real. As I've watched many documentries on it and exorcism. The simple answer is no. Because when we pass into the spirit out spirit doesn't carry a gender. We just carry our personality we had in our earthly life. So it wouldn't affect the person being possessed.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Correct Auras!  No female or male genders in spirit except for when we first pass over.
    Don't know an awful about this but as far as I know,the spirit or soul has no gender.....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:59 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Correct Auras!  No female or male genders in spirit except for when we first pass over.
    Don't know an awful about this but as far as I know,the spirit or soul has no gender.....
    I am only interested in the gender part of this thread. Spirit says: Exept for when we first pass over.
    And this is the key. When we first pass over we still are, how can I say this, even so we don't have a body, solid body this is, we have an astral body, but we have not disconnected from the mind and operate within it.  For that we would have to understand, during a life time we are operating within a mind, like a computer system which spans the globe, and everyone in this reality is connected to it.
    As long we are in the earth realm, physical or non physical, we are connected to this particular mind. And as long we are connected to it we have the perception of gender. Whether we have the physical attributes to go with or not.
    Even if we leave the earth realms and are not connected to this mind, we still have preferences in gender. At least in the fifth density it is clearly visible, less so in the sixth. And it becomes less and less the closer we get to the source.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 pm

You made a valid point, Det.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Even if we leave the earth realms and are not connected to this mind, we still have preferences in gender. At least in the fifth density it is clearly visible, less so in the sixth. And it becomes less and less the closer we get to the source.

Now we have two conflicting opinions here.    Are we talking about the soul or spirit here?    Or the mind?   I can understand the mind keeping their own gender.

But what about the soul entering a physical body?   Is there any particular gender there?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi. Det, Voices.

This is my opinion only. I'm neither right, neither wrong. By the mind. What we do when we pass over. We are only shifting our consciousness to a different realm. Same applies to astral projection. We shift our consciousness into the astral which then cause sleep paralysis. The mind is our consciouss is what I'm saying. The spirit, the soul. To me they are both the same but with totally different words. The soul is ones self and the spirit is ones self. That's all I have to say about this.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:51 pm

You are infinite consciousness having a human experience.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:52 pm

avianscepter wrote:If you were possessed by a entity of the opposite gender would you consider that a marriage?
    The goal is to become the perfect balance of  masculine and feminine energy.,....

so would i consider that a marriage.............yes....a perfect marriage within one person
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Auras wrote:As I'm not sure possession is real. But apart of me says it quite real. As I've watched many documentries on it and exorcism. The simple answer is no. Because when we pass into the spirit out spirit doesn't carry a gender. We just carry our personality we had in our earthly life. So it wouldn't affect the person being possessed.
    Ahem, I believe we are male and female energies, I might be female as Im not as bad as most guys, however I believe we can take carnation as a female beign male and vice verca etc.

But I think we are male and female and our twins are opposite us. as we are one.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    avianscepter wrote:If you were possessed by a entity of the opposite gender would you consider that a marriage?
    The goal is to become the perfect balance of  masculine and feminine energy.,....

so would i consider that a marriage.............yes....a perfect marriage within one person
    Evolution?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:42 pm

No, No, No. We don't carry our gender into the spirit world. I said we only carry certain charactiristics. For examply our personality in our earthly life goes into our spirit life.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Even if we leave the earth realms and are not connected to this mind, we still have preferences in gender. At least in the fifth density it is clearly visible, less so in the sixth. And it becomes less and less the closer we get to the source.

Now we have two conflicting opinions here.    Are we talking about the soul or spirit here?    Or the mind?   I can understand the mind keeping their own gender.

But what about the soul entering a physical body?   Is there any particular gender there?
    Soul and spirit are one even so they are not the same. They are one in a way they are connected. The soul creates what we call the spirit.
    The mind is simply a computer program, not unlike the Net we connect to when we talk her only much more sophisticated. Perhaps this lets you understand why thought you have are mostly not your thought at all. They are thoughts floating around on the net or the mind and you just pick them up, depending on you mood or vibration like a radio picks up different stations. This would make you brain a sophisticated radio and radio station in the same time.
    The soul never enters anything, it is spirit which enters. And yes there are gender issues, to complicated to discuss her.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 pm

The soul creates what we call the spirit.

Now there's something I didn't know!   
    Two separate 'items' shall we call them?

Now let's get down to the nitty gritty......the technical side....
    How does the soul create the spirit?   Does the soul create a spirit that is suitable for each physical body?
    So many physical bodies.     
    How does that affect reincarnation?

The soul never enters anything, it is spirit which enters. And yes there are gender issues, to complicated to discuss her.

I understand,perhaps later?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 pm

I found this on the net,Detlef.

The shortest explanation I could find....

Question: What is the connection between consciousness, soul and spirit?

Babaji:

They are not separate; they are simply a refinement of the same energy, the Supreme Consciousness. From this Supreme Consciousness a spark called 'mind' has come out. They are not separate - like a droplet of the ocean that eventually has to go back to the ocean, the mind also has to go back to this Self, the Supreme Consciousness

By Babaji.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:47 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I found this on the net,Detlef.

The shortest explanation I could find....

Question: What is the connection between consciousness, soul and spirit?

Babaji:

They are not separate; they are simply a refinement of the same energy, the Supreme Consciousness. From this Supreme Consciousness a spark called 'mind' has come out. They are not separate - like a droplet of the ocean that eventually has to go back to the ocean, the mind also has to go back to this Self, the Supreme Consciousness

By Babaji.
    I can work with that. The soul is consciousness, and yes they are not separate, since they are connected, and ultimately they are of the same energy, even so, consciousness I is not energy. He calls it a refinement of the same energy. It is more a pre-state of what we call energy.
    It used to be called aether.
    Consciousness is in fact not even in the same universe as we are. Someone called it the flip side of the universe. My people say it exist in no-time.
    How does a soul create a "spirit" ? Do you belief me when I say, it thinks it up? Intent is enough, and the angelic energy does the rest.
    Once a spiritual construct is created, and has entered the physical realm, it will start it's journey through interactions with the physical realm.
    Mind you, anything outside of "no-time" is the physical realm. Whether we call it spirit realm or this very solid realm we are in, it is all physical.
    Some is just more physical then others.
    Once a spirit is created, it will be there for ever. Almost for ever. It will start it's journey through the densities.
    Your focus on the human form, even so I can understand it, is just a very, very small part of the journey of a spiritual being. Many spirits never come into human form or any other 3D form. They prefer not to incarnate. It's to hard. It takes them much longer to evolve, but in the end it's their choice. 
    You say, so many physical bodies. Not really. There are so many spirits, who would want to incarnate, specially in this time of change. Just to be part of this, is worth the effort even for those who will not ascend, or move to the next level.
    I didn't understand what you meant with:
    Does the soul create a spirit that is suitable for each physical body?
    How does that affect reincarnation?

The spiritual being or entity always stays the same, besides that it evolves and grows in knowledge, but it can change its characteristics for different incarnations by using energy overlays.  Like this we can be more subdued or forceful,  more masculine or feminine, we do swap gender, in different life times. There are many subtle change we can make in our energy structure before we come into a life time. Depending on the experience we like to have, and what we try to achieve.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:39 pm

It is more a pre-state of what we call energy. 

Ok,I get that,Detlef.

Consciousness is in fact not even in the same universe as we are. Someone called it the flip side of the universe. My people say it exist in no-time.

Ok,I understand that too.

How does a soul create a "spirit" ? Do you belief me when I say, it thinks it up

Not sure of that....:blush:  would that be to imagine a soul in the mind?   Then create the picture shown?

Does the soul create a spirit that is suitable for each physical body?

I meant that a new spirit is created for every new body but not in reincarnation.

The spiritual being or entity always stays the same, besides that it evolves and grows in knowledge, but it can change its characteristics for different incarnations by using energy overlays.  Like this we can be more subdued or forceful,  more masculine or feminine, we do swap gender, in different life times. There are many subtle change we can make in our energy structure before we come into a life time. Depending on the experience we like to have, and what we try to achieve.

That I understand......:blush: 

Hope you can understand what I have answered.....so far.
    I'm getting a good idea now of what the spirit,the soul and the entity plus our human body is composed of....Phew!:blush:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm