Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Medium worship

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Medium worship Empty Medium worship

Post  Violet Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:17 pm

It seems some people can't get through life without a medium to advise them, some get hooked on messages from their loved ones and constantly want more, more, more, i've not experienced this myself but have seen others practically stalked and pestered for 'messages' what would be your advice to the medium and the medium worshipper?

Probably wrong terminology but i'm sure you'll get my drift. :asmile: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Medium worship Empty Re: Medium worship

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:22 am

I'm not a medium but can understand what an experienced medium must feel.   
    Mediums cannot produce messages from the spirit world 'just like that' as Tommy Cooper used to say... :giggles: 

It is up to spirit to decide whether to give those messages that we desparately feel we need sometimes.   It also depends on the spirit person themselves whether they want to give a certain message to a certain person...
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:09 am

:astar:  Any experienced medium worth their salt would not give messages to the same person day after day ,week after week,some people use mediums as a councellor especially after a berevement, because they want contact ,its up to the medium to tell the said person to speak to a councellor first.but some just see money signs they are the ones you should stay away from.

Namaste
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:58 pm

I know people who are mediums/clairvoyants as friends, and they deal with this problem by being business like - generally only giving advice and messages during a booked session, and discouraging over reliance on advice and messages from the start.

I think I would advise "medium worshippers" to try to develop their own intuition and connection to spirit, and the mediums that I know encourage and help people to do so.

Cassy x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 am