Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Could this be me astral projecting?

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Could this be me astral projecting? Empty Could this be me astral projecting?

Post  partofme Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:04 pm

ok, since this has been on topic here lately... I decided to attempt at giving it a try.  Just simply be setting intent.  No type of meditating just asking to allow me to remember my journey the next morning when I wake. 
    When I woke up this am...first of I was was somewhat shaky.   The I started to recollect that I drempt last night.  Its still somewhat sketchy since I dont really remember my dreams too often.  But it had my daughters boyfriend in it in a normal setting with some other people.  Other than that, I dont remember to much.  Soooo. I dont know really.  I will for sure continue to ask for this at night and see what I get from it.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Could this be me astral projecting? Empty Re: Could this be me astral projecting?

Post  Auras Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Keep me updated.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Could this be me astral projecting? Empty Re: Could this be me astral projecting?

Post  partofme Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Hoping that someone that has done this can shed some light....

Is it as easy as setting intent?  It seems like I can set intent with just about anything.  I swear Im not nuts, lol.    

Again last night I asked to remember my experience while astral traveling and did again remember part of a dream I had. 
    What stands out to me was the feeling of being in my deceased fathers old home (not too sure if it really was the setting, it was a feeling) based on the circumstances surrounding it.  My father use to always empty his pockets ontop of his dresser. This was what I seen.  I distinctly remember money being wrapped around something, want to say it was his belt. The money that was there was a 5 dollar bill wrapped around 2 100's.  But when I picked them up, they were like play money.  I sort of remember more action within the dream but can not remember it now...just the $ part.

Now to me this seems like I am just remembering my dreams.  This is very different than the experience I had a couple of years ago where I was flying around in a city atmosphere. That I do feel was travel, with the lucid dream feeling attached. 

Thoughts, advice, ideas?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:02 pm

You are receiving different kinds of dreams which I usually get when lucid dreaming/astral travelling.  I see those who have passed over...
    You mentioned your father.  I would say there is a message there for you there,partofme.    Concerning money....

As you gain more experience in astral travelling/lucid dreaming,you will remember more.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:30 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:You are receiving different kinds of dreams which I usually get when lucid dreaming/astral travelling.  I see those who have passed over...
    You mentioned your father.  I would say there is a message there for you there,partofme.    Concerning money....

As you gain more experience in astral travelling/lucid dreaming,you will remember more.
    Yes, I felt that same with this.  The message was pretty clear when he was alive.  Just figured it was a message on a psychological standpoint.  My father always just handed me money.  It seemed that was how to replay me for the way I grew up.  I didnt see him at all during the dream. Just his belongings.

Thank you for you reply Joan.
    I will continue to devote time to this and see where it leads.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:32 pm

The problem with dreams,even Lucid dreams,they take a little time sorting out....
    Like my feather and sword....and it wasn't a dream.....it was shown me for some reason and I haven't got a clue what that reason that is!

xx
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Last night I remembered nothing but was somewhat distracted when hubby came to bed and we started talking, before I knew it the am alarm went off.  fell back asleep for a bit this am and did dream.  Was of a friend of hubbys and his son being like interrogated.  Made me feel like they got into a fender bender. 
    Recalling the previous dreams... no shakiness yesterday and prior night which leads me to believe it wasnt astral travel.  The thought came the day after my first dream in which I forgot to mention... could of been manifested by a post I read within another forum, possibly. 

Maybe I just over think things..hmmmph.  Imagine that!  :astar:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

You'll soon know when they are lucid dreams.   Very,very lifelike.
    Like they actually happened.  An event in your wide awake life.... :asmile:
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Conversations with me tend to bounce all over. If you havent noticed this by now LOL.   :eyeroll: 

While having a conversation today with my 16yr old about her headaches, leading to symptoms of spirits present, to my most recent "experiments" with astral travel.  Mentioning to her about seeing her boyfriend in my vision the first night that I attempted.   His activity that night matched what I seen in my vision.  The setting of the room where he was at (placement of furniture,ect) matches from what my daughter remembers by being at this house.  The feeling was  me briefly popping in, like a snipit of time in a dreamlike state.  Leaning more now towards this being an actual travel than not.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Conversations with me tend to bounce all over. If you havent noticed this by now LOL.   Could this be me astral projecting? 8224 

You're not the only one,partofme!   My thoughts are always 10 steps ahead of what I'm typing.....

Remember it is your spirit travelling,partofme.    Not the physical body,sometimes we notice more and see more clearly while in spirit.

If I had just dreamed of seeing my grandson in the room I visit,I probably would have seen him as he was when he was ill but I didn't,I saw him as a younger boy of 16 years looking healthy as he used to be.   He was showing me how he looks now in spirit....

I feel you are astral travelling,you are correct.     I Lucid dream with hubby always by my side,feeling him like a guardian...

xx
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Back to this post...

I drempt last night that I was in a familiar place setting.  Not real as in someplace I have been to physically, but mentally. Drempt of it twice.  Know what I mean?

Details are a blur at this point but I remember looking around, feeling I had been there before.  Waking from what felt like a deja vu.

Anyone else ever have this happen to them?  What did you feel it meant, if anything?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:08 am