Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
mac
Auras
7 posters

Silver birch

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Silver birch Empty Silver birch

Post  Auras Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:08 pm

When Silver Birch was asked if the spirit world is as natural to the spiritual senses as the physical world is to our present senses Silver Birch replied - Far more, for the Spirit World IS reality. You are at present prisoners, hampered by the material body by which you are restricted on all sides. You are only expressing a very small portion of your real selves in the material world.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Silver birch Empty Re: Silver birch

Post  mac Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Good for you, Josh.  I hope you persevere in reading more of Silver Birch's ideas...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Auras wrote:
    When Silver Birch was asked if the spirit world is as natural to the spiritual senses as the physical world is to our present senses Silver Birch replied - Far more, for the Spirit World IS reality. You are at present prisoners, hampered by the material body by which you are restricted on all sides. You are only expressing a very small portion of your real selves in the material world.
    Glad you found one of SB's books.    ...and wonderful information about the spirit world......
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Auras wrote:

So very true,Auras....hard to think that the spirit world is realty. Far more solid and safe than our world here.

Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Fri May 09, 2014 4:11 pm

I love the Silver Birch teachings. His style of teaching resonates with so many people.

Some years since the teachings were given, but they remain timeless and any of the Silver Birch books are worth reading. 

You can get all the books from the publishers The Spiritual Truth Foundation (registered charity)

http://www.silverbirchpublishing.co.uk/
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 pm

PS: If you're on a budget, my recommendation would be 'The Silver Birch Book of Questions and Answers'
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 09, 2014 6:58 pm

That's good too.....Pity SB never returned to give us more information about Spirit.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri May 09, 2014 10:02 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:That's good too.....Pity SB never returned to give us more information about Spirit.
    Joan. my thoughts are that SB could not give more information about the world of Spirit, or even Spirit, probably because being the human beings that we are, both then and today, none could fully comprehend or visualise the descriptions of his world.  

I believe his teachings are intentionally focused on encouraging and preparing people how better to live our lives in harmony with the natural laws, or spiritual laws, and more importantly to be of service to all humanity and the many various life forms we share this earth plane with. Not just those people whom we happen to resonate or are most compatible with.  

Obviously, many people are aware that the time will eventually come when we will know what the workings of spirit are, and how the spirit world looks. I imagine it's likely to be different for every individual. We are creating for ourselves, our own place in the spirit world right now, by how we choose to live our lives here. I can't speak for anyone else, but that's more than enough for me to handle at this moment in time.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 09, 2014 10:27 pm

skye wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:That's good too.....Pity SB never returned to give us more information about Spirit.
    Joan. my thoughts are that SB could not give more information about the world of Spirit, or even Spirit, probably because being the human beings that we are, both then and today, none could fully comprehend or visualise the descriptions of his world.  

I believe his teachings are intentionally focused on encouraging and preparing people how better to live our lives in harmony with the natural laws, or spiritual laws, and more importantly to be of service to all humanity and the many various life forms we share this earth plane with. Not just those people whom we happen to resonate or are most compatible with.  

Obviously, many people are aware that the time will eventually come when we will know what the workings of spirit are, and how the spirit world looks. I imagine it's likely to be different for every individual. We are creating for ourselves, our own place in the spirit world right now, by how we choose to live our lives here. I can't speak for anyone else, but that's more than enough for me to handle at this moment in time.

I can understand that,Skye.....
    Though in these days I feel we understand more now about the workings of the spirit World. Possibly due to more information coming through over the last few years.
    Since Silver Birch's time,we are learning so much more about life in spirit. Not only life there but about the different dimensions that exist in that wonderful world.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:21 pm

jcam@sii wrote:
    I'll slip a small excerpt [ hi, how are you ]

Your 'encyclopedia spirituality' -
    [ tying to relate silver birch to my inventional ] - I think there so I be, nothing but relief of stunns but unfold-ing measure [ an always mode for well kept function ] - vitality and sweet surrender. Reminds me of 'S.B' but It's where i'm at to refine a blade [ internal only ] . I'm sure [ your ] silver birch has been there for. That idol is 'genuine  curiosity'.

So what are you actually saying?   You agree with what SB says?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm

jcam@sii wrote:Just staying in SB shape, is that ok -  i know it's ok,
    what i'm tying to say.
    'Me so jolly - that it makes sense to me'.

Good,glad you agree.... :asmile: 

Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:25 am

Auras wrote:

From what I have seen from this particular entity and that is very little I have to admit, but is seams to be the obvious rather then something new.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:29 am

Detlef wrote:
    Auras wrote:

From what I have seen from this particular entity and that is very little I have  to admit, but is seams to be the obvious rather then something new.
     That's one of Silver Birch's strengths - what he says seems so obvious and often simple but would we have been able to say such seemingly-obvious things ourselves? 

And what's the old saying?  "Nothing new under the sun"  It's one I frequently use....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 pm