Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Thunder Bow
skye
mac
Auras
Crystal
1antique
SpiritVoices
11 posters

Guides Changing every so Often?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Guides Changing every so Often? - Page 2 Empty Guides Changing every so Often?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 16, 2014 4:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why do our guides from spirit change so often?
    I seem to having a lull in my life regarding guides.....My own guides have disappeared.

I haven't heard from any new ones....why is this?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Guides Changing every so Often? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guides Changing every so Often?

Post  millergrls Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 am

Thunder Bow wrote:When Spirit Guides seem to go away, you can bring them back by actively drawing them. Also with continued meditation. Do not be afraid to even make them up, while meditating. Some guides want you to make them up, that is how they present them self to you, and communicate with you.

Amazing

I might begin trying this.  I have five guides.  They stand around me when I call for protection and wen I meditate.

I have no names, one I can see he is a monk or a sort, and the one that is always in front of me is in a robe and shimmers white with long hair with red lightly streaked through the shimmering white of the beard.  For me this is the universal energy...the all that is.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:02 am