Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I See Auras All The Time And Can Feel Presences

Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

I See Auras All The Time And Can Feel Presences Empty I See Auras All The Time And Can Feel Presences

Post  Steve22 Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:47 am

I can see auras incredibly vividly.  At times, it almost is as if people have beams of light shooting out of them, I am not exaggerating.  I can often see multiple colors in someone's aura and see it oscillate.  I notice that the colors shift and change depending on what the person is thinking and talking about.  I am beginning to become skilled in reading these energy fields around people.  This has been the case for quite a while now, but only relatively recently have I come to accept my gift and work with it.  I sometimes also am able to sense the presence of a spirit which I feel is sort of connected in some fashion to a childhood imaginary friend that I had.  I get a very positive read from this particular entity and sometimes, it seems that this spirit follows me around everywhere

BigJohn likes this post

Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

I See Auras All The Time And Can Feel Presences Empty Re: I See Auras All The Time And Can Feel Presences

Post  Crystal Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:00 am

I used to be like that but now I can control when I choose to see the auric field, it's like looking without looking. But I have to say that you should just get checked out as some visual perception can be caused by migraines or other brain conditions.

Sounds to me that from your posts you could do with some help and learn about grounding and protection etc and how to block and control things a bit better.

BigJohn likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 am