Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Haunting and Ghosts.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Haunting and Ghosts. Empty Haunting and Ghosts.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:46 pm

We have all heard of Ghosts and Haunting.

They are folks who have returned to their own homes or some place where they were happy or tied to.

Why do they feel housebound to a certain place?

Happiness or sadness in those places?
    Onyx
    Onyx

Female
    Number of posts : 44
    Job/hobbies : Photography, Sales Person, Reading, Living
    Registration date : 2014-11-01

Haunting and Ghosts. Empty Re: Haunting and Ghosts.

Post  Onyx Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:15 pm

I cant answer all the questions, but i can give you the story of my grandfather:
    They day he went out he died he popped to the pub and told my gran he would be home shortly, at the pub he had a heart attack in his car and was found dead... He did come home but my gran didnt realise and if she did she didnt acknowledge him many years later when I moved to UL to live with my gran i realised he was in the house but no one believed me... I didnt tell my gran because i didnt want her to be sad but all he actually wanted (I only realised after I got older) was that he wanted her to know he had come home... he was very persistent at first I could hear him breathing and walking around my bed but a few years later he would turn on lights run taps and bump stuff off the counter which wouldnt smash on impact it would roll across the tiny kitchen then smash lol Grandpa Jack had quite a sense of humour as he did this in front of everyone - my dad was in denial and would blame us even if it happened in front of his own eyes...

i really wish I had had the courage to tell my gran...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Onyx wrote:I cant answer all the questions, but i can give you the story of my grandfather:
    They day he went out he died he popped to the pub and told my gran he would be home shortly, at the pub he had a heart attack in his car and was found dead... He did come home but my gran didnt realise and if she did she didnt acknowledge him many years later when I moved to UL to live with my gran i realised he was in the house but no one believed me... I didnt tell my gran because i didnt want her to be sad but all he actually wanted (I only realised after I got older) was that he wanted her to know he had come home... he was very persistent at first I could hear him breathing and walking around my bed but a few years later he would turn on lights run taps and bump stuff off the counter which wouldnt smash on impact it would roll across the tiny kitchen then smash lol Grandpa Jack had quite a sense of humour as he did this in front of everyone - my dad was in denial and would blame us even if it happened in front of his own eyes...

i really wish I had had the courage to tell my gran...
    Actually that's a lovely story,Onyx.   His first thought was to think of your gran.
    That's what I call love....
    There's always a reason then,to let us why we hesitate to leave our loved ones. :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 pm