Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ghosts in our Hotel?????

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ghosts in our Hotel?????  Empty Ghosts in our Hotel?????

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Found this on the MSN news this morning.
    Hilarious.....

Psychic 'used mystery man in hotel attic to spook ghost hunters' 

A PSYCHIC was yesterday accused of making things go bump in the night by using an accomplice to make knocking noises during a “haunted hotel” tour.

We gave him the keys to the hotel around 4pm in the afternoon to set up and I think he used that time to put someone in the attic 

Hotel owner Paul Francis

But sceptic Mr Grimble said he was wearing “designer jeans”. He claimed Mr Date drove away from the hotel shortly after the man was caught.

Mr Francis said that Mr Date had been banned from the hotel.

He said: “We gave him the keys to the hotel around 4pm in the afternoon to set up and I think he used that time to put someone in the attic. During the hunt later that night he was calling out to the ghost world and asked for them to knock as an answer.

“Well, it sounded like someone knocking on the front door. He wanted his first evening running a ghost hunt to go with a bang but it backfired in a big way.” Mr Date denied he planted a colleague in the attic to pretend to be a ghost. He said: “Absolutely not. It was nothing to do with me, that is one of the reasons that I left.

“The knocking did not sound like what I am used to. I said on several occasions that it was odd, the noise was too extreme. I have got a very good track record. It’s disgusting, I would never do that.

“I take what I am doing very seriously. It was a ghost hunt. No mediumship was promised – it’s a fun ghost tour around the hotel.”

Hope you are not all thinking this is our holiday hotel!

:happy:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ghosts in our Hotel?????  Empty Re: Ghosts in our Hotel?????

Post  Violet Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:43 pm

That's a bit naughty if he did plant someone:eek:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 am

I think it was just Mr.Whitmore prowling around......(Joanie whispering....:grin: )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm