Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thoughts on a dream?

pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Thoughts on a dream?  Empty Thoughts on a dream?

Post  pageofwands Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:39 am

A moment in a dream last night has been stuck with me all day and it felt very different from my usual dreams.

So here is the dream:

I was at a convention or something, it was held at a school that looked like a house inside. I was in a room with I think a fireplace and some lights. But the lights kept going out and back on and out. Other electrical stuff wasn’t working either.

A friend's mom had called me a number of times about tarot stuff, but I never asked her to read my cards. Finally she just called me and said she had to do a reading for me. She said I could either ask questions and get their specific answers, or have a reading done and learn what the universe wanted to tell me but ask no questions. I said I would have the reading. She told me a few things but this is the only one I can remember. She told me I wasn’t pursuing my greatest strength, that I wasn’t on the path to my destiny. That I had strayed somehow to make concessions for something else. She said she saw a room full of women in nude leotards with my nodes all over them. She said one of the dancers had written on her “Scare the people” or “Scare them” or “Scare the person” or “Be scary” something like that.

The physical reaction I got when she said this was overwhelming and terrifying to say the least. My whole body shook for a few seconds and I felt very very scared and a little out of control. And there was some kind of scary influence I had to, or at least was being asked to embrace. While it felt uncomfortable and odd it felt also distantly familiar.

At some point, I’m not sure where in the timeline, my group left the school and walked around the suburban neighborhood. When we returned we were told that there had been a fire. There were fewer people inside the building and the playground in the school yard had been burned to the ground.

_____

A few things:
    - I have no idea what the "nodes" are... but I was doing some birth chart research before sleeping so I'm assuming it got carried over from that.
    - I copied and pasted this from my dream journal so I appologise for any spelling or grammar errors.

If anyone has any ideas on what this experience meant I would be so grateful if you shared!!
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Thoughts on a dream?  Empty Re: Thoughts on a dream?

Post  millergrls Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Take it as you will....
    let go of your fears and be the real you.  life lack of judgement because nothing matter but love and acceptance for yourself.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:48 pm

The Scary feelings, and the feelings of out of control, and school that housed them are no more. The fire transformed them. You are following your own path now. You are in control of your destiny.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am