Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ministrywr
millergrls
6 posters

Power animal

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Power animal Empty Power animal

Post  millergrls Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:53 pm

What does your power animal say to you? 

For me whenever I see a fox it tells me to watch my back for someone that is on the sly and getting ready to stab me in the back. :shock1:

When I see a deer it means for me new beginnings....Especially when I am thinking about spiritual growth and about some changes that I am going to make and some deer right at that moment runs in front of me to let me know that my path of thinking is correct and if I can take the correct steps I will receive new beginnings for my efforts. flowerz

When I see three crows this give me a warning to be careful.

I also have the spider.....Which asks me to reflect on behaviors that leave me stuck where I am at and to reflect on steps that I can take to release myself from the web that I have trapped myself with. :blush:   (the spider came to me in the bathtub, I felt something on my back and there it was settling on my shoulder.  Of course I sat up kind of freaked and then watched the spider as it moved a couple of inches away and then sat there until I finished my bath.  When I was done it climbed back up the bathtub wall.  I haven't seen it since).  Have I mentioned that spiders gross me out? :mecry:
    ministrywr

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2015-04-15

Power animal Empty Re: Power animal

Post  ministrywr Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:37 pm

i don't delve into such stuff..  People become mad because of signs, everything they see means something.  From numbers, to animals, words on shirts, people conversation,   This is influence of the evil presence actually....   They just make your life miserable....  Don't believe or they make it true....
    Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Well we are all entitled to opinions
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:47 pm

This is very true... :love: :bfs: :si:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Retro7600 wrote:Well we are all entitled to opinions

I agree :)

It is an art to give an opinion in a way that is not dictating or forcing that opinion on another as if it were a fact.

Some people are so blinkered about the facts that have been fostered by their strong beliefs, that they spend hours doing what they see as trying to correct other people's opinions, even if unwanted.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:48 pm

millergrls wrote:What does your power animal say to you? 

For me whenever I see a fox it tells me to watch my back for someone that is on the sly and getting ready to stab me in the back. :shock1:

When I see a deer it means for me new beginnings....Especially when I am thinking about spiritual growth and about some changes that I am going to make and some deer right at that moment runs in front of me to let me know that my path of thinking is correct and if I can take the correct steps I will receive new beginnings for my efforts. flowerz

When I see three crows this give me a warning to be careful.

I also have the spider.....Which asks me to reflect on behaviors that leave me stuck where I am at and to reflect on steps that I can take to release myself from the web that I have trapped myself with. :blush:   (the spider came to me in the bathtub, I felt something on my back and there it was settling on my shoulder.  Of course I sat up kind of freaked and then watched the spider as it moved a couple of inches away and then sat there until I finished my bath.  When I was done it climbed back up the bathtub wall.  I haven't seen it since).  Have I mentioned that spiders gross me out? :mecry:

I strongly believe we can deal with all circumstances which are having an adverse affect on us, if we become aware of and apply the qualities pertaining to any animal that happens to appear in our lives, or we are drawn to.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:06 pm

ministrywr wrote:i don't delve into such stuff..  People become mad because of signs, everything they see means something.  From numbers, to animals, words on shirts, people conversation,   This is influence of the evil presence actually....   They just make your life miserable....  Don't believe or they make it true....
    Whether one approves of such behaviour or not people will have their reasons for accepting signs, however subtle these signs may appear in their lives.  Now, whilst I agree many people do go overboard looking for signs that mean something, I don't believe for one minute it has anything to do with the influence of an evil presence. I honestly don't understand how you can perceive things like you do, yet I accept this is your belief or perhaps you are speaking from personal experience.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:40 pm

ministrywr wrote:i don't delve into such stuff..  People become mad because of signs, everything they see means something.  From numbers, to animals, words on shirts, people conversation,   This is influence of the evil presence actually....   They just make your life miserable....  Don't believe or they make it true....

I do not want to limit my thinking this much. Thus I will "believe" and have a richer life as an result.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:

I do not want to limit my thinking this much. Thus I will "believe" and have a richer life as an result.

I am with you on this Thunderbow!!!  I enjoy being a free spirit it brings more possibilities to life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm