Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
revealingtheabsolute
6 posters

The end of spiritual seeking

revealingtheabsolute
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2015-03-09

The end of spiritual seeking Empty The end of spiritual seeking

Post  revealingtheabsolute Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:49 am

The spiritual seeker is a vital part of humanity, for they are the ones who become the world’s next teachers. This book is for those seekers who are ripe and ready. This dialogue not only extracts the nectar of all spiritual teachings, but has something to show even the most advanced spiritual teachers. This book will satisfy the thirst of any true seeker who meditates on its meaning and with intense devotion, attempts to bring the teaching into his or her life. Revealing the absolute:The end of spiritual seeking. 

This book has changed my life. I had to share
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The end of spiritual seeking Empty Re: The end of spiritual seeking

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:34 pm

I would like to read that book!!!!  K\'s stars
    revealingtheabsolute
    Just joined

Post  revealingtheabsolute Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:47 pm

I got it off the website revealingtheabsolute.com

It was only 9.99$. Hope you get it! Very eye opening. A little difficult and required a quiet space for me
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:57 am

revealingtheabsolute wrote:The spiritual seeker is a vital part of humanity, for they are the ones who become the world’s next teachers. This book is for those seekers who are ripe and ready. This dialogue not only extracts the nectar of all spiritual teachings, but has something to show even the most advanced spiritual teachers. This book will satisfy the thirst of any true seeker who meditates on its meaning and with intense devotion, attempts to bring the teaching into his or her life. Revealing the absolute:The end of spiritual seeking. 

This book has changed my life. I had to share
    I hope this isn't a thinly-veiled advertisement?
    revealingtheabsolute
    Just joined

Post  revealingtheabsolute Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:41 am

Mac

This what was on the website. I just copied and pasted it. My friend recommended the book. And I thought to share it with other spiritual seekers. It is a very difficult read and not for everyone. There actually many parts I still don't understand. It gives me that sense of freedom when I read it and seems to be new every time. I guess my life is the same but it feels like a certain weight has been lifted. I joined this forum so I could let other seekers know about it. Thanks mac.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:32 am

revealingtheabsolute wrote:Mac

This what was on the website. I just copied and pasted it. My friend recommended the book. And I thought to share it with other spiritual seekers. It is a very difficult read and not for everyone. There actually many parts I still don't understand. It gives me that sense of freedom when I read it and seems to be new every time.  I guess my life is the same but it feels like a certain weight has been lifted. I joined this forum so I could let other seekers know about it. Thanks mac.
    I fancied it was a website blurb.  That's fine, no problem but we have had folk become members ONLY to promote their own work. 

Reading recommendations are different but in my view recommendations are best made when the needs/preferences of others are well understood.  Being a difficult read doesn't sound all that helpful since most of us don't know what stage of spiritual understanding someone else is at.  I found one book which greatly improved my understanding but I refer to it, or suggest it as a source of information, only when it's specific to someone else's enquiry or observation.

It's good that the book you've mentioned continues to help and inspire you.  And perhaps any parts you don't follow might be explained by a member here?
    revealingtheabsolute
    Just joined

Post  revealingtheabsolute Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:22 am

Thanks mac,

That is really great advise. I suppose I'm a immature on my journey. I have done this before and I'm sure we all have; we get excited about a book and want to preach it to the whole world without really understanding it. I already admit I actually barely understand the book. I was just told if one can truly understand the book it will lead to enlightenment. The author seemed to go through some serious things that I have never experienced, so it makes sense I barely understand it. It's like the feeling it gave me my soul understands but I guess my mind doesn't-if that makes sense. Thanks so much Mac-really. One thing in the book he said that I feel deeply but do not understand is the student asks the teacher "what is love?" And the teacher replies, When all conceptual form or thoughts have been lost and the body remains, Love is the Residual that expresses itself through it. Thanks again Mac. I do not want to be one of those people that pedal something I can't teach. I just wish I can share the intuitive feeling with others.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:48 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum!

Wishing you well on your sacred journey ...
    ministrywr

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2015-04-15

Post  ministrywr Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:10 am

The end of spiritual seeking means no more spiritual stuff.  Discarded, spiritual seeking no longer on agenda.  Back to gardening and cooking.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:52 am

ministrywr wrote:The end of spiritual seeking means no more spiritual stuff.  Discarded, spiritual seeking no longer on agenda.  Back to gardening and cooking.
    What happened to you to make you feel this way?

Cassy x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:31 pm