Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
Ciara333
6 posters

Seeking some sort of proof

Ciara333
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-06-10

Seeking some sort of proof Empty Seeking some sort of proof

Post  Ciara333 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi,
    I really don't know what to say.  My sister, who was the most beautiful, kindest, person you could ever imagine was killed in a car accident in November last year.  Even now I can hardly bring myself to say the words.  I'm only 15mths older than her and throughout our lives we shared everything.  I just can't some to terms with her being ripped out of our lives so suddenly and I miss her so much. I really need to believe that this world is not the end but sometimes I just don't know.  I am thinking of going to a medium but am unsure. I think I need some sort of proof but what if I don't get it.  I just can't believe this is the situation we are in now, a year ago I would never would have even been thinking of such things.  Selfishly I always thought things like this happened to other families and that it wouldn't happen us.  I just miss her so much, I wish with all heart that this hadn't happened and she was still here with us as normal.  I don't even know what I want from writing this post.  Maybe just reassurance that there is a spirit world but I can't imagine how she could be happy in it as she was so happy here with us.  If you've continued reading this till now, thanks, I've just been waffling on but if you could advise what I should do maybe, or share an experience that could reassure me , i really don't know...
    Thanks again,
    Cx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Seeking some sort of proof Empty Re: Seeking some sort of proof

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Ciara,so sorry for the 'passing' of your sister.    :hugz: 
    I say 'passing' because we do not 'die'.

What we miss is the seeing the physical covering of the spirit body.
    Your sister has now gone on,leaving this world behind.
    She is still with you,but you cannot see her.   It is like looking at the photo.   The appearance of them is there but not them,if you know what I mean.  Just a piece of coloured paper.
    That is not your sister.   Your sister is now clothed in a spirit body.
    Her soul,her spirit is still with you.
    She is probably wondering why you cannot see her.
    Think of her calling to you through a door that is partially open and partialled closed.

Talk to her,tell her what you have doing through your day.

She will be listening to you.....
    :hugz: 

Joan x
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

:ghug: Hey Ciara im sorry for your Loss believe me your sister is well now there is no death.only a continuation of life .going to see a medium might not be the answer because you are still grieving,there is no time limit on grieving ,speak to your sister she can hear you.ask her to visit you in your dreams.its not even 12 months yet its still early days,

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:14 am

I dreamed last night briefly,I was in the world of spirit.

I knew I had 'died' but was not aware of where I was.

All I can remember was walking in this field.    Tall green grass around me.   A mountain in the distance.   Someone standing a little way from me.    Not my husband but another man.   I had no idea who he was.    
    But back to the topic,I was aware that there were someone crying.
    I heard their voice and felt their tears.

What I am saying is this.    Those in spirit can feel the emotions of those still in the physical plane.     They know that there is upset at the fact we have departed from there.

Wouldn't be nicer to feel not sorrow but happiness that those in spirit are well and happy after their transition?
    energyman

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Job/hobbies : Subtle Energy research
    Registration date : 2013-10-02

Seeking some sort of proof Empty Proof of afterlife

Post  energyman Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 am

Hi, CX, so sorry about your loss. It is very natural to want to know about existence after physical life, everyone does, we are all in this together. In a way I am very fortunate because I had a very profound experience some time ago that revealed to me the most indescribably wonderful existence after physical death. I later discovered this experience had a name a Near Death Experience and it has happened to about 5% of the population. That is millions of people and all have reported very similar scenarios.  There are a number of web sites dedicated to the NDE the two best are the International Association for Near Death Studies IANDS and Near Death Experience Research Foundation  NDERF. Google these sites and you will find some very helpful info.  They are run by real scientist who have been studying this phenomenon for many years and all have concluded that, yes, there is clear evidence there is another dimension of existence after death.  Let me know what you think, Namaste,  Chris
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 am

Welcome Chris to the site.

You are so correct.     'Life' goes on but in spirit if not in a physical body.

We still exist but in a higher plain.     

A wonderful place indeed....

SpiritVoices.
    energyman

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Job/hobbies : Subtle Energy research
    Registration date : 2013-10-02

Seeking some sort of proof Empty Higher Plane

Post  energyman Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:40 am

Hello Spiritvoices, an interesting name and I suspect an appropriate one.  After my NDE I was determined to discover just exactly what happened to me, how and why. It took many years or research and I met many wonderful people most of them members of IANDS (google the name for details)  I did discover what happened at least to my satisfaction. It has to do with energy, conscious energy, subtle energy and if you would like to know more google subtle energy systems. Let me know what you think. Namaste,  Chris
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:04 am

I will do that,Chris....sounds so interesting.

Thank you.
    Joan
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm

To read your post brings tears to my eyes...Im sorry that something like this has happened to your family. 
    You must not worry as ones life here on earth is just part of the revolution.  Your sister is with you at the times you think of her, in your dreams, and when little signs that get your attention.  Learn to tune into those aspects of communication. 

I hope you find the answers that help you move forward.  :huga:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Im a dork!  Didnt read the initial posts date....

Well I wonder how this members doing? :blush:  

I got an image of a girl and went to this users profile to see if I could figure her location. Shucks!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:56 pm

energyman wrote:Hello Spiritvoices, an interesting name and I suspect an appropriate one.  After my NDE I was determined to discover just exactly what happened to me, how and why. It took many years or research and I met many wonderful people most of them members of IANDS (google the name for details)  I did discover what happened at least to my satisfaction. It has to do with energy, conscious energy, subtle energy and if you would like to know more google subtle energy systems. Let me know what you think. Namaste,  Chris
    Sorry I am late in answering your post.    I looked up  IANDS and found extremely interesting.
    The subject has been researched but not much found to prove it.    But I do believe NDE's happen.     I know when Ken experienced this he was shocked at what happened to him. He said it was the most strange experience of his life.
    One minute he was unconscious on the operating table and the next,he was in this tunnel.    The walls of the tunnel were slowly revolving around him.  Rainbow colours of every hue were showing.   I asked if anyone else was in the tunnel with him.   As has been reported before,those who have experienced NDE's,have seen relatives and friends who have passed to spirit before in the this tunnel.     Ken saw no one but himself.   He felt himself relaxing and began to enjoy the sensation of peace.  
    As I said before he did tell me about the light at the end but it wasn't until later that he did mention he thought he saw someone standing there but the image was very blurred.    Just before he actually reached the end,the tunnel was gone!    As he gained consciousness,he was in this side room,with a nurse sitting by his side,patting his hand.     He tried to get out of bed but the nurse stopped him.     He asked what had happened and was told his heart had stopped beating.
    The operation immediately stopped and efforts were made to revive him.
    The heart started beating again and he was removed to the side ward.

The only person he told about this incident was myself.

He said then to me....'I have no fear of death itself'.
    He went peacefully a few years later in hospital.     The cause of death was Cancer.     
    I think what really got through to him was the sheer feeling of utter peace as he drifted.

Two weeks before his funeral,I was standing the patio door at my daughter's and I heard a clear voice,his voice as if he was standing behind me speak my name.

I have clear Lucid dreams of him as he was before he died.    Strong,healthy and happy......

Joan
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:57 pm

energyman wrote:Hello Spiritvoices, an interesting name and I suspect an appropriate one.  After my NDE I was determined to discover just exactly what happened to me, how and why. It took many years or research and I met many wonderful people most of them members of IANDS (google the name for details)  I did discover what happened at least to my satisfaction. It has to do with energy, conscious energy, subtle energy and if you would like to know more google subtle energy systems. Let me know what you think. Namaste,  Chris
    My user name?   I hear spirit but I don't see them.Except in Lucid dreams.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi there Ciara3 :flo: 

I was so sorry to read about your loss.  When things like this happen so suddenly it is difficult for us to accept that a person we've loved so much is no longer with us.

As Joan has said, you sister has just moved on to another dimension that unfortunately the majority of us can't see.  Believe me she has not left you.  As Joan says, speak to her, tell her how you're feeling and your thoughts, you may not be able to hear her replies but she will be doing her best to see you through this tough time.

I often talk to my parents who have been in the spirit world now for quite a long time, it brings me comfort and I can sometimes feel as though they've spoken back to me.

Time is a great healer, you will never forget your dear sister and she will never forget you, but you will be able to move on from this.

God bless
    Assumpta :love:
    Ciara333
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-06-10

Post  Ciara333 Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you all so, so much for taking the time to reply. I've read each of your replies several times and I've taken something from all of them. I'm sorry I'm only getting back now.  I know I am still grieving and it maybe isn't the time yet to visit a medium.  But I know one day I definitely one.  Although I know there is more to this life that what we comprehend, I still find it so difficult to understand why she had to be taken from this life in her prime.  Maybe someday I will understand.  I just love and miss her so much.  

Thank you again and I will continue to visit this forum with interest and once I think the time is right to see a medium I will share my experience with you all.

Ciara

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:00 pm