Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What is the proof for re-birth, hell etc?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    spritedman
    spritedman
    Just joined

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2016-05-13

What is the proof for re-birth, hell etc? Empty Re: What is the proof for re-birth, hell etc?

Post  spritedman Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:34 am

Hello there. 

These have been my questions too for long. This is my humble opinion: I've come to this conclusion that I should make sense of and find the answers about them w/in myself rather than materially or scientifically. I also think everyone is different and may find the answers according to their beliefs, feelings, and so on.

Regards
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

What is the proof for re-birth, hell etc? Empty Re: What is the proof for re-birth, hell etc?

Post  Blueanchor Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:23 pm

That seems a logical conclusion to draw. On your other thread I mentioned that I don't believe that words are the answers, but that people experience and put words to those experiences.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Hell and Haven are used by those who want to control through reward and punishment. This concept is used to control people. Best to think past this simplistic concept.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:36 pm