Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hope its okay to share

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Hope its okay to share Empty Hope its okay to share

Post  Earthealer Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm

This is a site project that I've just started up and I'm running with a lady that runs a store called Enchanted in Colchester hometown as to where I live. Hoping to fill it more with informative posts that I'm in the process of typing up.
    But Anyone is welcome and every path is welcome too.We hope to be a peaceful but positive working site with positive intentions intending to help all that come in through our doors. Violet, I will also kindly put Spiritual Inspiration's site link in our site link exchange section
    if I may do so? I'm relieved to be a part of this community and have read the guidelines for posting web links for which I fully understand and comprehend. I hope its okay to share the link here. But please feel free to remove or edit it if its not okay to share.

Rainbow Blessings and thanks :)

SanctuaryOfEnchanted
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Hope its okay to share Empty Re: Hope its okay to share

Post  Aqua Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:18 am

Hi RiveraMyst, I checked out your link. I registered.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing

Post  Earthealer Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:00 am

Thanks Aqua, though I'm considering closing it down due to lack of input on the person that I'm supposed to be doing it with's part of the partnership. I didn't expect to be thrown in at the deep end, don't think I've got the character or strong personality to be running something like this.  I just haven't been able to speak to the lady that I was supposed to be working with yet as she's got a lot of things going on at the moment. I might open another forum elsewhere though. If I do I'll repost it here. Thanks anyway.
    If in doubt, Violet could you actually delete this post please or just remove it. As it saves the confusion for other people :)
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:47 pm

It takes a lot to run a forum and it is very hard to do so alone, but you have the framework, so why give up now? Perhaps all you need is someone to help you?
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:32 am

Earthealer wrote:Thanks Aqua, though I'm considering closing it down due to lack of input on the person that I'm supposed to be doing it with's part of the partnership. I didn't expect to be thrown in at the deep end, don't think I've got the character or strong personality to be running something like this.  I just haven't been able to speak to the lady that I was supposed to be working with yet as she's got a lot of things going on at the moment. I might open another forum elsewhere though. If I do I'll repost it here. Thanks anyway.
    If in doubt, Violet could you actually delete this post please or just remove it. As it saves the confusion for other people :)

It's too bad if it closes down, I did notice there were very few posters.

I registered under a different username, which I do for all forums.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:07 am

Crystal, I've  got a lot of self doubt at the moment which is hard to combat. As you say, its difficult to run a forum alone. But I am in the midst of switching paths now so my direction is changing, it was an old idea from an old path, so I may keep it open yet, but the self doubt is the issue at the moment. But thanks for your thoughts though, :giggles: its all good.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu May 07, 2015 12:06 am

Starting a forum is hard, you wouldnt believe how many hours I used to spend online  on the previous incarnation of this site and then this one, perhaps my not seeing this thread until now is a good thing? the self doubt stuff is extremely hard, all I can say is dont give up and I dont just mean the forum, youre stronger than you know, hey all the best on your new path btw:asmile:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Thu May 07, 2015 7:30 am

Yes it is. I'm already going through the stages of doubt, except have set aside now as think it was part of a energy attack from someone in my distant past that would say to me you can't do it start a forum. So I kinda feel like I need to do this not just for myself but to prove him wrong. Also, in the long run, I really want to help people but on my own terms as well.

So I think it will be very rewarding if it can be worked at and with and completed.  Its a life work in progress though so will be adding to it daily. Its the interaction side of things and getting people posting that is intriguing challenge at the moment, just thinking of interesting topics which can be worked with. I've changed tack though as the proboards admin panel was difficult to use. If anyone would like to join us and believe me, you'll get no site wars or drama with us as our community works best without the negativity and ego in tow, drama in my opinion is far too short to focus on, all we can do is rise on and move above and continue with our lives. While at times it is tough going, we'll definitely get there with a more positive focus as well as support for each other.

But our new site link is now EarthAngelsOnCall and also www.earthangelsoncall.forumotion.co.uk I have deleted the site that was linked to the one above as the panel was challenging to use.

and thank you Violet for your wisdom and kind words I will take that on board as well in my new direction and for thank you also letting me share the new link to the site.

:giggles: :astar:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue May 12, 2015 1:15 pm

I can't make that link work, what is the new address please?
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Tue May 12, 2015 1:36 pm

The sanctuaryofenchanted link is deleted, but - the new address to our site is now www.earthangelsoncall.forumotion.co.uk
    Hope that clarifies things. :)

And thank you everyone for your kind words & wisdom.
    I'm feeling much happier now to have kept it open even if in a new location.
    I have also placed the link to this forum in our site links section. 

:bfs: :love:
    Andromeda92
    Andromeda92
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : TEFL teacher, angel oracle card reader, writer
    Registration date : 2015-05-12

Post  Andromeda92 Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Looks awesome! Signing up as I type  :grin:
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:40 am

Sorry, guys. I've now left this site, as it wasn't working out just to let you know.
    I am not looking on making another site in the future either, kudos to all.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:54 am

Wishing you all the best wherever you go.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 am

Staying here as far as I'm aware, but thanks. :giggles:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Well I have been preparing things for All Hallow's Eve if anyone wants to come and look at the bats?  We've gone batty!
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Earthealer wrote:Staying here as far as I'm aware, but thanks. :giggles:
    Sorry, I misunderstood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content