Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lion L
Arbel
LemurianDreamer
7 posters

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share?

LemurianDreamer
    LemurianDreamer
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2014-06-11

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Empty Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share?

Post  LemurianDreamer Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Blessings Divine and Many to you for your interest and time in this humble, little thread.
    Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Heart_by_Pinky_VuDuu

(Be warned, this does get a teensy bit long winded, and I do apologize for that.)

Now, onto the real meat and potatoes of this post!

I'm sure that everyone and their pet parakeet has heard of "Atlantis" thanks to Plato (though that's sooo not the right place or time for that continent or peoples).
    What I'm hoping for here is for whatever memories and information you wish to share about, not what Plato wrote or some other ancient Greecian, Roman, whatever writer, but about the places of Lemuria / Mu and whatever other names they are known by. Not modern interpretations by us, but the actual places that existed a long time ago. Those huge cities, the outposts, the tech-makers, the politicians, the crystal caves, the councils, etc.
    (FYI - Both Lemuria and Atlantis did exist waayyy back when. They were two very different continents, energies, and peoples.)

I'm not entirely certain why, but I'm getting a heavy nudging by my guides to look into this particular subject (lol for about the umpteenth time over the years).
    Whatever information about way back when that you wish to share, that you feel like sharing, please do. Perhaps, together, we can help provide one another with answers we've been searching for, or to simply learn something new about these old places we didn't know before now.

I've recalled past lives over the years (though the most fun things are to recall them with someone you knew in a past life that you are currently speaking with in this life!), and, like quite a few of you around here, have lived in Lemuria (and/or Atlantis, though I only went to Atlantis for a few visits. I couldn't stay because the intense energy from those crystal-packed caves would overwhelm me and make me sick). Lemuria / Mu, whatever you choose to call them by.

Now, the thing is, with the meeting of a past life friend in this life (who was a friend of both myself and my husband from a lifetime in Lemuria), I keep getting "nudged" to look into Lemuria and Atlantis. (For several reasons I won't get into here, I'm in no mood to do any astral travelling or meditation on it.)
    So, I'm wondering, where are the most accurate sources of information (and pictures if possible) about that time and places?
    I do know a bit from my own memories, about the crystal caves on Atlantis (since one of my friends worked there and seemed to totally enjoy it), about how my husband would work out in the boundary outside of the main city (?) of Lemuria, where the forest and the really big wall was to keep the city safe from wild animals, I know about there being stargates (not sure what they're really called, but from my own seeing them, and three different people I've spoken to have called them that), about that one time there was a meeting held inside of a large crystal building (can't remember what it was about but know it was important, but only select people could go to it, not everyone), I know I was a tech-maker, loved to come up with new pieces of technology (at least the innerworkings for them, all the circuitry I enjoyed working with).
     I know a few bits and pieces otherwise, but, for the most part, from what I've heard from others. About how it was originally a serene, peaceful place but the people got corrupt and Lemuria sank (I heard from my friend that Atlantis was purposely sealed off and sunk into the sea because it was so dangerous, but it wasn't destroyed because it was such a huge threat).

So, what do YOU remember? Remember who you were in that time and place? What have you felt, sensed, astral travelled to about this ancient time and place?

Also

Preferably from those people who, like myself, remember living there so long ago.

Super short version - Anyone know where I can find accurately depicted pictures or descriptions from Lemuria? (Not all super mystical and glowy and supernatural that doesn't really look like the place at all. Nor am I talking about where it was or may have been on a map of the world. I'm talking about pictures of the actual place. The cities. The clothing. The buildings. etc. Like, for example, if you walked out of your home right now and looked around with your physical eyes, what would you see? Trees. Buildings. Sky. Grass. That's the sort of imagery I'm on the hunt for... if it exists. )
    I'd kinda prefer if it came from a 'I remembered this because I lived there in the past' source, instead of a 'I'm using my super awesome medium psychic powers to look into the past and see these things' or 'I published a book about it and got bunches of money from it" sort of source. (To be honest, I kinda don't trust the latter there. Doesn't quite seem like a very... trustworthy source if they're motivated by money to 'share'. Not saying that they're incorrect... just... well.. you get it, right?)

And, of course, anything you'd like to share about that ages-old continent would be lovely. <3

Longer version with explaination -
    I've recalled lots of past lives by now. A handfull of them, specifically, have been on Lemuria, or Mu or whatever name you personally choose to call it by.
    I haven't thought much of them in the past, since my memories largely consist of the person side of what I can recall, not what the buildings and cities and vehicles and whatnot looked like.
    The thing is, with this most recent past life I was able to recall, I got this really big urge to know what it looked like. I can see... little bits. Little pieces. But not any specific details.
    What really got my curiousity up was a piece of it. I could see out in the forest, above the treetops. There was the very top of a single, tall building. I don't know why, but I want to know what that building was.

It clicked in my head with this past life I recalled that, at one point, the city or cities (think it's cities) didn't have the tall walls around them to protect them from the animals in the surrounding forests.
    In the first Lemurian past life I remembred, my husband from that life (who I actually met in this present life) was one of the guards who worked out at the wall / fence / border (whatever you want to call it). He died one day out there, doing his job, because of an animal attack.

Also from that life, I remember the street I lived on. It was simple, but pretty. Smallish houses, but comfortably spaced, a walkway leading down through the grass to the street. Just across from the street was some sort of waterway with a street of its own and a house layout almost the same as the side I was living on.

Not so long ago, I posted on here, asking for help trying to identify what sort of building it was that I kept seeing the inside of from a past life memory I had. Come to find out, it was the inside of a healing building in one of the cities. It was simple, but clean, prestine, welcoming. The healers that were there, myself included (with the rare exception of a few others) all had white hair.
    The thing is, I have no clue what the outside of it looked like.
    I remember that these 'healing buildings' were sprinkled throughout each of the cities. Just as common as grocery stores or gas stations are in our own towns these days. But, yet again, I have no idea what they looked like.

I don't know if this is simple curiousity on my part, or me needing to look into this for some bigger reason I don't understand yet. Or maybe some combination of the two.

There's a lot about Lemuria I don't know, and yes, sure I guess I could go and look up some medium's book about it, but maybe it's laziness, maybe it's a bit of distrust on my part, but I tend to steer clear of those 'give me money and I'll give you information' items. Doesn't exactally seem like the most ...pure and trustworthy of sources. [edited to remove big rant that wasn't really needed here] But, hey, that's just me.

Anywho, I was wondering, anyone know where I can find any sources for this sort of information / pictures? I'd appreciate it (and you'd help to quiet my uber curious side lol)

Thanks for your time!

Feel free to share, and may you be always greeted with compassion, understanding, and respect all of the days you exist.
    Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? _love__by_cookiemagik-d35xgjx
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Empty Re: Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share?

Post  Arbel Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm

I am not a medium ever though I can have my moments but I know I come from Atlantis and that Atlantis will become important once again.  I know the basics of what took place in Atlantis before it was destroyed as it is relative to this time period and that there are others who volunteered in Atlantis to come back to this time period also  

Arbel   

Lion L
    Lion L

Male
    Number of posts : 57
    Job/hobbies : Knowledge, gaining and sharing
    Registration date : 2014-05-15

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Empty Re: Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share?

Post  Lion L Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Atlantis never existed.
    I can't believe some of these 'spiritual' ideas sometimes.  Does spiritual also have another meaning: daft?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Lion L wrote:Atlantis never existed.
    I can't believe some of these 'spiritual' ideas sometimes.  Does spiritual also have another meaning: daft?

Spiritual is part of the word Spiritualism....so does Spiritualism exist? Yes,it does.

Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Does the circle of remembrance ring any bells?

Arbel

LemurianDreamer
    LemurianDreamer
    Just joined

Female

Post  LemurianDreamer Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Arbel wrote:I am not a medium ever though I can have my moments but I know I come from Atlantis and that Atlantis will become important once again.  I know the basics of what took place in Atlantis before it was destroyed as it is relative to this time period and that there are others who volunteered in Atlantis to come back to this time period also.
    Thank you for taking the time to post.
    With all of the rising energies of late, more people than before in recent history are becoming more spiritual in their lifes, more aware, looking beyond the cubicle and fat wallet-earning to something more meaning, I'm no too surprised to hear that.
    The interesting bit will be to see how all of this stuff from the ancient past will come to have a part in the here and now.
    A friend of mine commented today when we were chatting about this subject, that she felt like there was an event, a catalyst we're waiting for. Until then, everyone who's sensitive and aware will become moreso, and more people will 'wake up'. All for something greater.

As for the circle of rememberance, it sorta feels like, to me when I read that, that feeling you get when you know you've forgotten something, but just can't pin down what. Or like something's right on the tip of your tongue. You know you know it, but just can't quite grab it.
    Definately familiar.

Do you at all remember the crystal caves of Atlantis? I remember from one of my lives in Lemuria, where I went to visit a friend of mine who worked there behind a desk. My husband at my side. I remember that the overall energy of the continent, as well as the crystal cave, was so intense, like a super charged battery, that I could only handle being there a few minutes before having to leave. I'm rather glad that such focused, intense energy doesn't currently exist. Whew!

What I find to be terribly interesting is the fact that energies are changing, shifting. Crystals that were once non-Lemurian energy connected are becoming so.
    Her name is FairyCrystal and she's over on SpiritualForums, and here's an exerpt from something she wrote yesterday when I was asking about people's experiences with owning / handling / living with Lemurian crystals.
    "I didn't know at first these Arkansas crystals from newer / newly discovered mines had Lemurian energies, I felt it myself as it is a very typical energy.
    Later on I read that they indeed have Lemurian energies, which only confirmed my own feeling.
    Not a surprise, there are very important portals and earth chakras in the US, also in Arkansas I believe. There are channels that claim there are very high vibrational crystal caves underneath mainly Arkansas, that have not yet been discovered, simply cos we aren't ready for them yet. If this is indeed the case, which I believe, their high energies will resonate through the entire area and 'affect' other crystals.
    I guess the crystals from these newly discovered mines prove that there is more than we know and have found so far!
    I never liked Arkansas crystals, the "old" ones, so to speak. Still don't. But these new ones (from Collier's Creek) are wonderful!"
    I totally agree with the higher vibration crystals, that we're not quite ready for them yet to be out in the world. Over the decades, more and more people have been becoming more spiritual, more aware, more sensitive to this. The global consciousness raising to something higher. So it'd make a lot of sense that crystals would be unearthed, stage by stage, that helps to assist in this endeavor.
    Though I will admit, it's pretty wild (in an awesome way) to think about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello SpiritVoices, and thanks for swinging by and having a read here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lion L, I respect the fact that you choose to believe that, but please don't be so negative and mean to those who believe, or outright know better (because of their own past life memories). If you don't believe in this, that's fine and that's your choice to do so, but that doesn't mean you've gotta go about saying so or being mean to those that do. You can simply be a big person and ignore this thread's existence. (Like I've read before, if you don't like something, don't go and confront and start a fight by saying how much you don't like it. Be the better person and just walk away.)
    Besides, spreading negativity helps no one. :flo:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 am

Hello SpiritVoices, and thanks for swinging by and having a read here!

You're welcome...... :asmile: 

I always find these kind of topics interesting to read but don't know an awful lot about them.... :mecry:
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:30 am

Your friend who stated they felt as if there was an event or catalyst coming is perfectly correct and this world will be shaken to its very core.  Before I go any further one week ago I was told one will come and that message could have been relating to you.  Your statement about how the ancient past plays a part in the here and now well we are going further back than Atlantis and Lemuria. In fact we are going back to the beginning of creation and that is what I have been told by the higher powers quite some time ago.

Atlantis is the key to all of this as it will actually confirm in a material context of how mankind evolved from the living God and what has been taught by religion has been taken out of all context and it is almost time to set the record straight.  As for people being more spiritual up to a point that is true but on a much larger scale that is not the case I am afraid and that is the reason why the likes of you and I and your friend are on this world

What might interest you is the fact I was instructed to remove the symbols of Atlantis before it was destroyed to what was once called the land of Khemu (Ancient Egypt) and the symbols are buried there in three chambers.  The location is buried some where in my subconscious mind and that will not change until the appointed time

Arbel

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:56 am

LemurianDreamer wrote:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lion L, I respect the fact that you choose to believe that, but please don't be so negative and mean to those who believe, or outright know better (because of their own past life memories). If you don't believe in this, that's fine and that's your choice to do so, but that doesn't mean you've gotta go about saying so or being mean to those that do. You can simply be a big person and ignore this thread's existence. (Like I've read before, if you don't like something, don't go and confront and start a fight by saying how much you don't like it. Be the better person and just walk away.)
    You could do yourself the things you are preaching that others should do.  Practise-what-you-preach in action!
    LemurianDreamer
    LemurianDreamer
    Just joined

Female

Post  LemurianDreamer Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:22 pm

SpiritVoices, lol Hey, don't you worry one little bit about that. Just because you don't know an awful lot about something, doesn't mean you can't be curious and learn new things about them. And, you know, if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask away. After all, asking questions is how we learn stuff, even if you're not 100% a part of something. ^_^ No harm in learning.

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? 123

Arbel, about the catalyst, I've actually felt it coming for some time now, but haven't felt it really start yet. Kinda like, the beginning of the beginning. Not the all happening at once in one big sweep, sort of move.

That's interesting that it'll be extending back so far, and not simply to the Lemurian and Atlantean eras. This means that it'll be way more powerful than I'd initially assumed.

I thought this change was just gonna be about the Earth, but to you think it'll be way bigger and far reaching that that?

It's been a long time coming for the record to get set straight about all of this, but I guess we had to be ready for it to happen, before it could actually happen.

That's interesting that you removed those symbols. What I don't get is the reason why? Why not let them be destroyed along with the rest of the place? Or is it a case of 'they'll be uncovered and revealed when the time is right and show the truth'?

It's for the best that such information is, currently, buried in you subconscious mind. That way, as you said, only when the time is right.
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:49 pm

How exciting to have a fellow Lemurian to chat to. Do you use Lemurian Jade?

I have to disagree with the three chambers in AE there were 22 not just 3.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Lemurian no it has not really started it is a slow build up but even as we speak the prophecies are being fulfilled with all the earth changes that are taking place.  It is said there will be a new heaven and earth but at the moment we are only concerned with the earth plane.  As to the symbols before they are brought to light again a detailed description of what is in those chambers will be given to mankind before the chambers are opened as proof of the truth.   
    The spiritual aspect of all this is not yet in place and there is a lot of work to do as it is not an overnight happening as the light and truth must be offered to every single person on this world.

Arbel

Spirit of Light I do not know about the 22 chambers as I am only aware of four chambers and one of those have collapsed

LemurianDreamer
    LemurianDreamer
    Just joined

Female

Post  LemurianDreamer Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Spirit Of Light! Blessings Divine and Many to you! Thanks for taking a swing by this little thread!

How exciting to have a fellow Lemurian to chat to.
    OMG Tell me about it! From 2000 'til here in 2014, I've only met, connected with, and gotten to talk about this stuff with 4 other people who had past lives in Lemuria (and Atlantis, since a good bunch who spent lives in Lemuria seem to have also done so in Atlantis and, later, Egypt.) (One of them being a guy who was actually my husband in 3 of those past lives.)
    This is kinda what I was hoping for, to help bring together other fellow past life Lemurians, so we can chat and remember together. (No idea why specifically yet, but my spiritual side keeps telling me "it's important".)

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Tea

Arbel, ah, I see. So that's why they were saved instead of allowed to be destroyed. That makes a lot of sense.
    And so true. Big things like this are best released little details at a time. Give people time to adjust and work towards the bigger goal down the road, instead of doing it all at once and expecting them to just accept it on the spot.

Spirit of Light, Arbel . . . "22 Chambers"?? May I ask what that is?
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Lemurian

Many who lived in Atlantis did move to Ancient Egypt before Atlantis was destroyed; I also have a deep interest in Ancient Egypt.  Lemurian first yourself and then Spirit of Light come forth within two days stating you are both from Lemurian but like you stated you could have had past lives in Atlantis.  There is no way of proving any of this but I am curious about you both that it is quite possible you are both connected to the circle of remembrance.  For no logical reason today I had strong feeling that some thing was going to happen and it is possible it was about you both and the circle as that circle must also come together and be recognized   

Arbel

Lion L
    Lion L

Male
    Number of posts : 57
    Job/hobbies : Knowledge, gaining and sharing
    Registration date : 2014-05-15

Post  Lion L Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:43 am

LemurianDreamer wrote:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry but I find it hard to ignore such things.  How would you feel if someone was talking about the giant pink rabbits who came round for tea yesterday?  You'd probably ignore them as you are a much better person than me.
    Please continue.  I shall leave you in peace.
    LemurianDreamer
    LemurianDreamer
    Just joined

Female

Post  LemurianDreamer Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:58 am

I was over on another site for a while last year? Year before? And kept getting this really strong spiritual nudge, for lack of a better word. I kept feeling really drawn towards asking about Lemuria and Egypt and Atlantis. It took a while before, thanks to other people commenting there, both intuiting and a couple outright recalling for themselves, and a bit of help from my guides, that, sure enough, they were connected largely due to so many people having lived, moved, and reincarnated into these places and times to live. (Yeah, sure there's the story about Thoth and his emerald tablets. How he originally came from Atlantis, but then went to live in Egypt. It helps add a bit more fuel to that fire. However, that information is so mainstream, it's easier, for me at least, to ask people one-on-one. Get them to see what they rememeber for themselves. See how much of a link there is. And WOW is there one! Plus, it's kinda fun to watch someone's ancient memories getting sparked up and recalled, even outright surprising the person who's doing the remembering!)

but like you stated you could have had past lives in Atlantis.  There is no way of proving any of this

That's usually how it goes with past lives. The only truth is what you can recall. Any "proof" is what you and a stranger, neither one of you knowing the other in this life, recalling exact same memories of a specific time / place / event. Recalling these memories that, otherwise, neither one of you could possibly know about.
    It's only in rare events, such as with you stating you'd removed the symbols of Atlantis before it was destroyed, and that, as proof, there would be visions of them before they are uncovered and revealed to the sunlight once again, that there is actual hard proof like that.
    More times than not, what we remember from a past life, we have no physical, tangible proof of. All we have are our memories. Which makes me kinda sad. I'd LOVE to come across something I owned in a past life just to have it spark my memory and me go "O__O *mouth drops open* OMG! I REMEMBER OWNING THAT IN A PAST LIFE! OMG!!!! FREAKY BUT AWESOME!!! *squeals*"

I suppose that's just how it goes, though. You come into this life with nothing but forgotten memories, and you leave this life with nothing but your memories. At the end of the day, the only truth is what you remember. Anyone else able to remember the same, without any way they would've physically known otherwise, is just confirmation.

For no logical reason today I had strong feeling that some thing was going to happen and it is possible it was about you both and the circle as that circle must also come together and be recognized
    Curiouser and curiouser! ...wait... am I spelling that correctly?? *too lazy to use google spellcheck*
    If this is the case, and we three just happened to meet up here for this reason, it's gonna be darned interesting to see what becomes of it.

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Oldtimes
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:56 pm

LemurianDreamer

Your guides were pushing you towards Egypt/Lemuria/ Atlantis which to my mind there must be movement forward after a long period stagnation.  It would not be chance that we meet up as we are guided to meet others for a reason; there will be others like you but we will see what happens.  The question is do you understand or have any knowledge of what is taking place in the world; also never dismiss any thing no matter how far fetched it maybe at the time as sooner or later it will make sense to someone.       

Arbel

GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Empty Mt. Shasta, California-the underground Lemurian City

Post  GypsyDream Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:17 am

Have you heard of Mt. Shasta, California? It is a town that is famous among mystics, because there is supposed to be a city inside the mountain, and that city is full of people who survived the destruction of Lemuria and their descendants.
    The city is called Telos. Regular earth people have visited it a few times, and they reported Telos as being full of beautiful orchards and gardens.
    Over a million people live there, and they have been living there over 12,000 years. They live in peace and abundance, with no sickness or death.
     There are many legends in Mt. Shasta of tall, blonde people who come into stores to make odd purchases, for example just buying salt, and then paying in gold.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 am

I have heard of similar stories Gypsydream and it could very well be true but it is better that the world does not know anything about them because if they do mankind will introduce evil into that civilization and destroy them

Arbel
    LemurianDreamer
    LemurianDreamer
    Just joined

Female

Post  LemurianDreamer Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Your guides were pushing you towards Egypt/Lemuria/ Atlantis
    Yeah. For a long time now, it seems. (It didn't really register with me until recently. In the moment it's just one thing. Then one thing. Then another one thing. Like walking with your head down and seeing one white rock. Then another. Then another white rock as you keep walking. Sometimes it'll take me a while before I step back from it, have a look, and realize that there's a bigger picture here at play, and that it's all connected. Like, with the example above, I had to stop, lift my head up, and look behind me to see that all of the little white rocks I'd been seeing as I was walking had actually been in a line and were evently spaced. A noticable pattern.)

It's only been within the past 2 years that I've gotten a major kick in the butt from spirit to do Lemurian-related projects (nothing big or earth-shattering, mind you) and that doing so is important. (More than a few times they've made that VERY loud and clear. So it's not something I can ignore.)

It would not be chance that we meet up as we are guided to meet others for a reason
    It's so easy to look at that (and it's a long-running quote, not simply from people on a spiritual path) and go 'pfft, yeah right', but it's totally true. It seems like the further along I go, the more obvious that statement is. No matter how short or long the encounter is with someone else, especially if they tend to *click* with one another, there's a bigger reason at play that's happening.

The question is do you understand or have any knowledge of what is taking place in the world
    You mean the big changes taking place in the planet (the shifting tectonic plates way more frequently than in decades or centuries past) and the people? If so, then yeah. That's sorta hard to dismiss.
    If it's something else, you may have to be a bit more specific. <3

Also, so true about the information, no matter how small or far-fetched it might seem. A couple months back someone tried to get in contact with me (not easy since I'd left that spiritual website but we did eventually e-mail one another), and the first thing she commented to me was that the posts I'd made in the last couple years before I'd left that site (pretaining to stones and crystals) had intrigued her and fascinated her and had been trying to get in touch with me so she could learn more about my experiences.
    I'd long since forgotten about all of those posts, but there she was, having admitted that, with her being new to the site, she took the time to look back through the older posts because 'you never know what interesting things were posted in the past', found my posts, and her interest was perked up.

Interesting how something we posted and forgot about can still affect / resonate with someone.

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Swing

GypsyDream, I've heard about that before. I do find it interesting, but am not really drawn to looking into it or learning a lot about it. (That, and besides, I tend to trust when someone shares their recalled memories, instead of relying on 'stories' or 'legends' or stuff written in books. What better proof can you have than something you yourself have remembered?)
    I do agree with Arbel that it's best that it's not "for real" and known / accessable to the public. We have enough problems as a species just living with one another on a daily basis. If we had any sort of actual access to that place, we'd pollute it, ruin it, corrupt it, and it wouldn't be what it needs to be.
    It'd be like introducing a rabid dog into an enclosed pen full of fluffy little puppies.
    Unless we, as an entire species and not just tiny factions, can get along with our own kind and the planet peacefully, then there's no good reason why we should have access to a place like that.
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Post  Spirit of Light Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Interesting how something we posted and forgot about can still affect / resonate with someone.

The written word is mightier than the sword. Posts are like little bombs of information and energy.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 pm

[url=javascript:void(0);]LemurianDreamer[/url]

Heavy nudging by your guide? Maybe the guides are seeking out the members of the circle of remembrance which would also say that the spiritual part of all this is not that far away.  People are not really aware of what is happening to the world as things like earthquakes are not making the news and it is getting worse nearly every day.  Lemuria and Atlantis are long gone and only the symbols of Atlantis are the truth that those two places even existed.  Lemuria and Atlantis were destroyed because they became evil but they were only isolated incidents but now the situation is on a much larger scale and it will no longer be tolerated.  The situation Lemurian Dreamer is to bring the complete truth to mankind and all who accept will enter the golden age.   

Maybe I should not mention this but you need to know that in different countries many people are having the same dreams and visions of the end days; I had my dream quite a long time ago even though I already knew what has happening.   There is also the point that the way must be cleared in order for the one who is El Daoud to arrive on this earth plane; it must be 18 years since this journey started so hopefully things are starting to move forward   

Arbel

Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Post  Spirit of Light Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:50 pm

The symbols are still there if you know where to look, there was no evil that is misunderstanding the old ways and languages.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Spirit of light you will have your own knowledge but I am afraid I cannot change what has been drummed into me all these years but time will tell one way or the other

Arbel

GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Lemurian Memories - Would you like to share? Empty Human Beings

Post  GypsyDream Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:38 pm

This is a little off topic, but, Lemurian, it was interesting what you said about human beings. I have negative feelings about people as they are now, and society as it is now. Normally I feel I should hide these feelings because people hypocritically claim we are good.

It was good to read someone else who so calmly said the negative things I myself think. You said it without heat or rage. You just stated facts. It's good to meet people who are not deeply involved in lies about what our society is like as a whole. I feel this idea of telling the truth about what we're like can lead to individuals working on themselves to be better people, and then some day those individuals can create a better world.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am