Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thought i'd share this and see what you think....

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Thought i'd share this and see what you think.... Empty Thought i'd share this and see what you think....

Post  Violet Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Thought i'd share this and see what you think.... 2_face10

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Thought i'd share this and see what you think.... Empty Re: Thought i'd share this and see what you think....

Post  Violet Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 pm

That is a zoomed in image taken of snowy bushes, what is weird is the haze or glow it appears to have around it.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Thought i'd share this and see what you think.... Empty Re: Thought i'd share this and see what you think....

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 pm

It could depend on what time the photo was taken,Violet.

Would it be a mist from an early morning? Coming from the sun rising and causing the mist to form?

Joanie

Post  Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Looks to me like the same kind of artifact that a speck of dust on the camera lens (or in very close proximity to it) causes.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Dilettante wrote:Looks to me like the same kind of artifact that a speck of dust on the camera lens (or in very close proximity to it) causes.

Looking again I just realised what it is, it's a falling snowflake :giggles: it just looked a bit otherworldly because of where and how it is falling as the snow on the bush behind appears to look a bit like a face, i've not looked since I posted so i'm seeing it with freash eyes now....where's my glasses thanks guys

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 pm

It looks like a dog's face? A Saint Bernard or Chow Chow??? Thought i'd share this and see what you think.... 21581 Thought i'd share this and see what you think.... 21581 Thought i'd share this and see what you think.... 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:25 pm