Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
reikistar
Detlef
searchingforanswers90
7 posters

Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?

searchingforanswers90
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2015-05-24

Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?  Empty Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?

Post  searchingforanswers90 Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 am

I'm interested to see more answers in additions to these edit as I just think that without some sort of higher order that the spiritual afterlife would be in shambles but also
     I would think that there isn't one particular type of higher power or "man in a throne" and that we would have more free will - it's so confusing to really think about how the afterlife is structured.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?  Empty Re: Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?

Post  Detlef Sun May 24, 2015 11:25 am

First at all, there is no such thing as an afterlife. Having said this, we have existed before and will exist afterward in one form or an other.
    Whether you belief in any higher "power" or not.
    Most can not think to far from what they have now, so all they can think of is an existence similar to this one.
    Stop thinking like a human.
    For many what comes after this life is not much different, simply because this is all they can imagine.
    Stairways to heaven comes to mind. Imagine such a stairway, and on the end is what I call source, the place we came from and where we will return at some point. After the end of this life, you might, most likely not, take one little step toward this goal we all have, getting back home.
    Most will come back into an other body, trying to graduate from this level.
    reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?  Empty Re: Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?

Post  reikistar Sun May 24, 2015 11:44 am

My feeling is there is a 'Source' and we simply go back to source when we die. Or more to the point become aware of belonging to source due to forgetting whilst in a human body. I can't imagine an afterlife without a Source personally, but then it's difficult to work with labels. I don't have the same concept of God as a Christian might.

Reikistar
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun May 24, 2015 3:02 pm

searchingforanswers90 wrote:I'm interested to see more answers in additions to these (spiritual.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=14) as I just think that without some sort of higher order that the spiritual afterlife would be in shambles but also I would think that there isn't one particular type of higher power or "man in a throne" and that we would have more free will - it's so confusing to really think about how the afterlife is structured.
    We are spirit beings expressing ourselves as human beings via a physical body, therefore when the physical body dies our true self will be revealed to ourselves, and others living on the same frequency vibration. The afterlife, spirit world, summerland is controlled in the same way as the earth realm and the whole of the Universe, by Spiritual Universal laws. These laws are in constant operation, without them there would be utter chaos. I also wonder if life forms could exist without such laws as I feel we depend on them for a number of our physical needs.

People have different beliefs in regards to religion. In some of these religions people do personify a person sitting on a throne, or a very old man with a long white beard, as being their God. My opinion of 'God' is not based on orthodox religion. My 'God' is the life force energy which creates all.
    jimrich

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2017-05-20

Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?  Empty No god

Post  jimrich Mon May 22, 2017 5:58 pm

searchingforanswers90 wrote:I'm interested to see more answers in additions to these edit as I just think that without some sort of higher order that the spiritual afterlife would be in shambles but also
     I would think that there isn't one particular type of higher power or "man in a throne" and that we would have more free will - it's so confusing to really think about how the afterlife is structured.
    Is it possible to have an afterlife without a God or Higher Power?
    Yes.

it's so confusing to really think about how the afterlife is structured.
    let a psychic/medium explain it to you. 
    good luck
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon May 22, 2017 6:27 pm

May 2015
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm