Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

question on vibrations

psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

question on vibrations  Empty question on vibrations

Post  psychicwiccan Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 pm

if i get to the point of being a full blown medium by heightening my vibrations would i be able to sleep with all these earth bounds hooten and halering around my bed as i sleep.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

question on vibrations  Empty Re: question on vibrations

Post  Auras Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:33 pm

If you was a full blown medium you would know that you need boundaries if wheb and when not communication should happen.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 am

psychicwiccan wrote:if i get to the point of being a full blown medium by heightening my vibrations would i be able to sleep with all these earth bounds hooten and halering around my bed as i sleep.
    Josh has given you a very useful pointer. 

Your spirit friends need to be told if their behavior isn't acceptable and you need to tell them and set limits to what they can and can't do.  They must not be allowed free reign over your time.  Heightening your vibrations to communicate with them isn't an invitation for them to do whatever they want whenever they want.  Any that won't accept that situation need to be sent on their way - you are not their servant and they have no rights over you or your time. 

Communication should be mutually beneficial and if it's not then YOU have to change things.
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female

Post  psychicwiccan Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:35 pm

mac wrote:
    psychicwiccan wrote:if i get to the point of being a full blown medium by heightening my vibrations would i be able to sleep with all these earth bounds hooten and halering around my bed as i sleep.

Your spirit friends need to be told if their behavior isn't acceptable and you need to tell them and set limits to what they can and can't do.  They must not be allowed free reign over your time.  Heightening your vibrations to communicate with them isn't an invitation for them to do whatever they want whenever they want.  Any that won't accept that situation need to be sent on their way - you are not their servant and they have no rights over you or your time. 

Communication should be mutually beneficial and if it's not then YOU have to change things.
    yeah they do kinda want to control when i speak to them by playing with my hair or saying something to me like hey! but i thought it was cause there boys.
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female

Post  psychicwiccan Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Auras wrote:If you was a full blown medium you would know that you need boundaries if wheb and when not communication should happen.
    okay ill give them boundaries.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:49 pm

psychicwiccan wrote:
    mac wrote:

yeah they do kinda want to control when i speak to them by playing with my hair or saying something to me like hey! but i thought it was cause there boys.
    Yes they may once have been males and are attracted because you're female.  That happens but you should expect of them no less than you would expect of a male in this dimension.  No 'funny stuff' or give them the heave-ho if they try and you don't want that...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:47 am