Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Psychic Attacks

angelic star
    angelic star
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Coach/Channel/Tarot Angel Card Reader
    Registration date : 2016-11-07

Psychic Attacks Empty Psychic Attacks

Post  angelic star Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:47 am

So I've had this issue before and I didn't know then what was going on but now it's happening again. I've only lived with my roommate for two months but have known him for yrs now and I've noticed at times him lashing out at me in a direct and sometimes indirect was and most the time i ignore it and a few times have called him out on it. Well my dumb butt some how decided to roommate with him cause of a project I was working on. About a month in I realized it wasn't what I wanted and as soon as he saw I was letting go of that project and deciding to peruse something more authenticate to me. I cant be around him or even speak to him now cause he's constantly throwing fear based words at me and I'm so sensitive it's flipping with me. I've been having nightmares now too and getting negative thoughts in my head that weren't there before. I'm usually a very happy care free free flowing person. My dogs are starting to be disturbed now too. One was acting disoriented the other night after being alone with him the other had a seizure and has had diarrhea for days now. One night i was laying down and I heard a thought say "the man in the kitchen with a knife" I knew this thought didn't come from me so I said to myself that's doesn't belong to you send it back to where it came and i went to sleep. Woke up the next day and he tells me he couldn't sleep and was up all night cause he was scared he wouldn't wake up. What's going on here. Is this me manifesting this stuff cause i decided i wanted to move so the universe is pushing me to move in this manner or am I being attacked psychically by him? I listen to frequencies while I sleep, I meditate daily, ive been sagging and praying to my angels. I have a hematite ganesha hanging by my bedroom door and crystals in my purse. I don't even have to be home but thats mostly when the attacks are made.
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Psychic Attacks Empty Re: Psychic Attacks

Post  AmarenLux Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:17 am

Does this have anything to do with the energy of the actual house? Either way it sounds like moving out would be a good idea.
    kiwi

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2016-11-05

Psychic Attacks Empty RE: psychic attack

Post  kiwi Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:54 am

So I've had this issue before and I didn't know then what was going on but now it's happening again. I've only lived with my roommate for two months but have known him for yrs now and I've noticed at times him lashing out at me in a direct and sometimes indirect was and most the time i ignore it and a few times have called him out on it. Well my dumb butt some how decided to roommate with him cause of a project I was working on. About a month in I realized it wasn't what I wanted and as soon as he saw I was letting go of that project and deciding to peruse something more authenticate to me. I cant be around him or even speak to him now cause he's constantly throwing fear based words at me and I'm so sensitive it's flipping with me. I've been having nightmares now too and getting negative thoughts in my head that weren't there before. I'm usually a very happy care free free flowing person. My dogs are starting to be disturbed now too. One was acting disoriented the other night after being alone with him the other had a seizure and has had diarrhea for days now. One night i was laying down and I heard a thought say "the man in the kitchen with a knife" I knew this thought didn't come from me so I said to myself that's doesn't belong to you send it back to where it came and i went to sleep. Woke up the next day and he tells me he couldn't sleep and was up all night cause he was scared he wouldn't wake up. What's going on here. Is this me manifesting this stuff cause i decided i wanted to move so the universe is pushing me to move in this manner or am I being attacked psychically by him? I listen to frequencies while I sleep, I meditate daily, ive been sagging and praying to my angels. I have a hematite ganesha hanging by my bedroom door and crystals in my purse. I don't even have to be home but thats mostly when the attacks are made.

I also agree, maybe the house needs be cleansed from all the energy built up within. But to do this can be quite lengthy as cleaning the whole house from floor to ceiling, smudging using sage, or incense.
    Opening windows would only be a quick fix for the moment. Psychic attacks could be anything negative invading you, and even negative thoughts or energy sent. Could also be your room mates negative vibes from the energy building up inside him being unleashed maybe with intent or unintentionally. You yourself could be absorbing all of this, which can affect you emotionally, mentally and physically. Your dogs, they can pick up on all this way before you can, and if your room mate is throwing his anger/energy towards the animals, even through thoughts or actions, it can harm them and yourself.
    Listen to your intuition, your animals and move out or even just get away for few days. If you feel lighter and you notice the energy difference, then youll know its the home and room mate that's causing all the distress.  Unless you know your room mate is deliberately throwing his energy, it could also be his day to day emotions, stress, thoughts etc and not being able to notice he is causing harm. learning how to protect yourself, like white light protection can help but still wont fix the problem if you feel its within the home and room mate.
    Crystals which kind are in your purse? maybe place them on yourself or in a pocket so they are closer to your aura. smokey quartz, clear quartz, jet stone, amethyst, are easy to get and affordable. Don't place any yellow or orange stones as they can easily absorb energy into the stomach area. I think there is more on crystals in our forums area that may help you as well.
    angelic star
    angelic star
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Coach/Channel/Tarot Angel Card Reader
    Registration date : 2016-11-07

Post  angelic star Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Thank you so much both of you. I do appreciate the feedback and do believe its time for me to move. Things have been much better today after doing the mediation at 11:11 today on November 11. Even though I feel things are getting better I do still believe it would be wise to move at this point and plan to do so.

Thanks Again
    Love and Light!
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:07 am

We are all much more than mere energy, so don't get caught up in it, a rock is energy, so what ?.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am