Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Things happening in our house

Misty
    Misty
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2017-11-02

Things happening in our house  Empty Things happening in our house

Post  Misty Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:22 pm

In our old house we where watching tv in the living room and it felt like we where being watched the room was freezing cold and the dog was looking towards the doorway he got up and went out of the room tail wagging as though he'd been called. Another time we had just gone to bed and settling down the dog usually slept in the room with us but this night he wouldn't settle so we put him on the landing and closed the door we got into bed and then the atmosphere changed you could feel that something was going to happen the room went cold the dog made a noise on the landing and you could hear his tail thumping the floor like they do when they have a waggy tail when they get a fuss not long after there where three knocks on the bedroom door and the door handle moved we never opened it.We turned the lights out and settled down after a few minutes it felt like someone was looking over me then senced them move around to the other side of the bed and poked my husband in the back. Another time I thought my husband was messing with my feet trying to wake me till I looked and he wasn't there.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Things happening in our house  Empty Re: Things happening in our house

Post  Violet Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Hi Misty, it's seems none  of this is scaring you in anyway which is good, I don't  know for sure but I think whoever this spirit visiitor is they know you all well, even the dog seems happy to see them!  Animals are far more sensitive  to such things. I feel this is someone who knew one or both of you very well hence the familiarity.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm