Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The 12 Ascension Chakras

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

The 12 Ascension Chakras Empty The 12 Ascension Chakras

Post  RainbowLight Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:51 pm

Now that humanity is moving towards the 5D and people are waking up our chakra system is evolving too. For a number this has already happened, for others partly, for others it is yet to happen.

1 Earth Star chakra - some 30 cms below your feet. This is grey but as your vibration goes up more it becomes a brilliant shinging silver.

2 Root Chakra - crotch area where it always was. When you reach 5D vibration it becomes platinum of colour.

3 Sacral Chakra - in between the pubic bone and navel. This is an ethereal pink

4 Navel chakra - a beautiful warm orange

5 Solar Plexus - a golden yellow, located over the stomach

6 Heart Chakra - pure white, filled with Christ consciousness and aligned with the Cosmic Heart. Located over the heart.

7 Throat Chakra - when it's cleared and you're getting to more 5D levels, more violet comes into its blue and it will end up a beautiful royal blue

8 Third Eye - forehead centre, although some say between the eyebrows, I feel it in the middle of my forehead. When it's 5th dimensional in vibration it become a clear crystal ball. I suppose this is where the contradicting info comes from as some say its colour is white, others say purple, yet others say blue. So I gather some knew about the 'white' --> clear crystal ball.

9 Crown Chakra - On the crown of the head. When 5D it transforms from violet to clear crystal.

10 Causal Chakra - Just above the crown chakra, so NOT on the body. A shimmering white at 5D. A few cms above the head.

11 Soul Star Chakra - If memory serves it's magenta in colour. Approx. 20-30 cms above the head

12 Stellar Gateway - some 30-60 cms above the head and gold / golden orange in colour. It holds your monadic energy. 

Each chakra has chambers and each chamber stands for something and needs to be cleared (eventually). Like the Third Eye has 96!! The throat 22. 
    Not getting into that now. Just so you know there's a lot to clear per chakra. 
    K\'s stars

Unseeking Seeker likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

The 12 Ascension Chakras Empty Re: The 12 Ascension Chakras

Post  Anala Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Rainbow Light,

I just saw this post, thank you for the explanation. This is a great reference to springboard from for new learning.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 am