Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
wyldeflower
innerlight
kazandlee
Violet
8 posters

Are all psychics spiritual?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Are all psychics spiritual? Empty Are all psychics spiritual?

Post  Violet Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 am

What do you think? I don't think they are but what are your thoughts?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Are all psychics spiritual? Empty Psychics

Post  kazandlee Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 am

My ersonal opinion isthat not all Psychics are Spritiual, i know two people in my life that i know have the gift and could develop it, i havent told them this, this is just what i pick up, but they have no interest in being Spritual people.

Lee

www.eastridingparanormal.com
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Are all psychics spiritual? Empty Re: Are all psychics spiritual?

Post  Violet Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 pm

No a lot don't, they're just out to make a few quid some of them, not all but some.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:33 pm

I'm sure many are afraid of what it could mean. After all Spirituality is not the best received path in the world. Most consider Spiritualists are "loopy" or not all there.

Then there are some paths that condemn the talking to Spirits. Even though in that same book it's written that great man have talked to spirits. Funny how that one worked out. :giggles:
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male

Are all psychics spiritual? Empty Spirits

Post  kazandlee Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:40 pm

innerlight wrote:I'm sure many are afraid of what it could mean. After all Spirituality is not the best received path in the world. Most consider Spiritualists are "loopy" or not all there.

Then there are some paths that condemn the talking to Spirits. Even though in that same book it's written that great man have talked to spirits. Funny how that one worked out. :giggles:
    Well i have never been called loopy, insane sometimes, lol, but not loopy, i know what you mea, i know chap who is a church man, he doesnt agree at all with Mediums, but, i dont think i could do what i do without my faith in a higher being, if its God, then so be it.

Violet, i know what you mean too about the money, i do my readings purely for the fact that i Believe that folk have been sent to a Medium by Spirit, i never charged a penny for the first 100 or so, but then i found that people were susspicious of my reasons for wanting to do this for nothing, so i dont make a charge for my time, only my expenses, although one time i did get asked to do a group reading in Cheshire, so my out of pockets were high, but i have never felt that i am taking money under false pretence, one time i went to 4 readings 20 miles for me, when i got there, the Spirit just didnt come through, i charged nothing, not even expenses.

It always makes me laugh when i think back to when i first did readings, i wouldnt take a penny that was offered, i did these 7 readings one week, during the next week i had bunches of Flowers, 2 boxes of chockys, my wife thought i was having an affair. Are all psychics spiritual? 558648 , we sorted things though.

Lee.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Are all psychics spiritual? 809779
    Hi lee yeah please don't misunderstand me, we've all got to eat, i'm talking more about those who charge way over the odds 100 quid plus for a reading sometimes it's disgraceful. A few people have told me that a lot of people prefer to pay for a reading.

kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male

Post  kazandlee Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 am

Violet wrote:Are all psychics spiritual? 809779
    Hi lee yeah please don't misunderstand me, we've all got to eat, i'm talking more about those who charge way over the odds 100 quid plus for a reading sometimes it's disgraceful. A few people have told me that a lot of people prefer to pay for a reading.
    #
    £ 100 Are all psychics spiritual? 558648 Are all psychics spiritual? 558648 Are all psychics spiritual? 558648 , wow, yeah, i know what you mean, and i didnt take offence, i just sometimes am aconcious that some people may think that all mediums are in it for the cash, and your right, some are, and it wrong, i would never consider giving up my Job to become a career Medium, i think its wrong, we have been blessed with a gift, not to be abused.

Lee.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 am

Shocking isn't it, and you're right, it is a gift not to be abused. Are all psychics spiritual? 28115

wyldeflower
    wyldeflower

Female
    Number of posts : 117
    Job/hobbies : photography,gardening,herbs
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post  wyldeflower Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 am

I have come accross loads of them they keep putting their prices up higher every so often .I am against it i think its a real bad practise.I myself paid £30 once for a reading at a psychic fair and was given a recording of it and all of it was rubbish none of it came to pass,Still i guess he had the £30 so he was happy. Are all psychics spiritual? 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:59 pm

It's frightening just how much some do charge.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Violet wrote:What do you think?  I don't think they are but what are your thoughts?

I would say not all psychics fully express their spirituality, much like some spiritual mediums do not. Although being spirituality is not solely just about money however for most people it is top of their list when discussions such as this take place. Whether we consider it is a gift not to be abused, we all know it is by a number of people. Those people portraying to be genuine psychics or mediums who are in it for the money, may well feel they are on a winning streak financially, yet spiritually they are so much in the dark, I feel saddened for them. 

Some people assume higher charges means a higher quality reading or sitting will happen, so they are prepared to pay the extra. At one time I too thought the same. I soon realised this was not the case. It was initially a hard lesson to learn yet one that's never been forgotten. Their way was not my way. On reflection, they inspired me to be different from them in a number of ways so I am grateful to have met up with them.
    reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post  reikistar Thu May 14, 2015 6:16 pm

From experience I would say they are absolutely not.

It is possible to be born extremely psychic yet have no awareness of oneself. Most people agree that spirituality is the journey within oneself. 

I once saw a very gifted medium who was both horrified and judgemental when I told her the spiritual experiences I'd recently had. I made the mistake of believing that since she was a medium she would know what was going on. 

Just because someone is psychic does not mean they have embraced or have any knowledge of their spiritual journey.
    Lostone
    Lostone

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-05-19

Post  Lostone Tue May 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Violet wrote:What do you think?  I don't think they are but what are your thoughts?
    Hi Violet

It is an interesting question but before I explain what I think I need to ask a question you if I may.

Question: What is you personal definitional of spirituality (what do you think spirituality is)?

The reason is if I am going to answer I need to know what what your perspective is on spirituality as I may have a totally different perspective on what I think spirituality than your perspective on spirituality.

Regards
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue May 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Lostone wrote:
    Hi Violet

It is an interesting question but before I explain what I think I need to ask a question you if I may.

Question: What is you personal definitional of spirituality (what do you think spirituality is)?

The reason is if I am going to answer I need to know what what your perspective is on spirituality as I may have a totally different perspective on what I think spirituality than your perspective on spirituality.

Regards
    As you're new here I thought I  should let you know that Violet isn't around very often at present.  You might want to discuss with ordinary members their own ideas on being spiritual or just open the thread up by saying what you think about the subject.
    Lostone
    Lostone

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-05-19

Post  Lostone Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 pm

mac wrote:
    Lostone wrote:
    Hi Violet

Regards
    As you're new here I thought I  should let you know that Violet isn't around very often at present.  You might want to discuss with ordinary members their own ideas on being spiritual or just open the thread up by saying what you think about the subject.
    Thanks, I was unaware that Violet wasnt on often, as you pointed out I am new (just today actually). But I was since Violet was the original poster I thought it would be polite to ask her opinion since she was asking the question originally. But it seems the issue is now moot.

Thanks Mac

Have a good day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:34 pm