Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Psychics for pets

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Psychics for pets Empty Psychics for pets

Post  Violet Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 am

Some psychics claim to be able to communicate psychicly with pets and give their 'owners' readings from them, is this possible?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Psychics for pets Empty Re: Psychics for pets

Post  feather Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:21 am

Yes I think so. Animals don't do words....but their energy should be just the same to read as the energy of a person. It's the psychic's energy filter that translates into words.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Some animals need no psychic interpreter, but instead if their people would just listen.... sigh. Yeh, I read animals. I'll be honest, I sense energy from rocks, plants and water too. Water...the great healer..... full of life. Rocks develop, age, and whither away just like all other forms of life, its just that their lifespan is measured in millenia instead of decades. Want to step into the past and see what the planet looked like a LONG TIME AGO?...... talk to a mountain or a canyon.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 7:05 am