Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lynn
Rainbow
Violet
7 posters

Psychics 'recognising' other psychics

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Psychics 'recognising' other psychics Empty Psychics 'recognising' other psychics

Post  Violet Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Do you think psychics have an ability to recognise psychic ability in others simply by looking at them?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Psychics 'recognising' other psychics Empty Re: Psychics 'recognising' other psychics

Post  Rainbow Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Possibly, they might get a "feeling" about them. It would make sense Psychics 'recognising' other psychics 349308

Psychics 'recognising' other psychics 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Psychics 'recognising' other psychics 415540
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Psychics 'recognising' other psychics Empty Re: Psychics 'recognising' other psychics

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 am

Violet wrote:Do you think psychics have an ability to recognise psychic ability in others simply by looking at them?

Hello

YES most times I can as other's can me. On a deep level that is dependent on the level one works at with how open one be. I run very closed off to being read. There is I am told a LIGHT that is aroun me that tells them.

Lynn
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 am

I doubt it would necessarily happen if a psychic's focus was elsewhere, perhaps just getting on with mundane day-to-day life tasks.

But if a psychic didn't have the means to 'see' psychic awareness in another when focused on them, I wouldn't rate their ability very highly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm not so sure Mac i've picked up vibes or seen something in someone's eyes when i've not been looking for anything and wondered if they could be psychic or a medium. But I can't pin point exactly what it is i'm 'seeing' or 'feeling'

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Someone told me once that most psychics/mediums have a dark rim around the iris in the eye, they saisd that is how they knew I was psychic.

L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm

That is very interesting Violet! I do get "feelings" about others, but IDK if it is always accurate!!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Thing is you can't just blurt it out and ask can you, unless you know them at least a little bit Psychics 'recognising' other psychics 809779

Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Psychics 'recognising' other psychics 348985 I can only speak for myself here, and i can recognise it in others but i can take in instant like or dislike to you on sight,and im never wrong,
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Pychic is being able to recognise other people's qualities, their faults and their virtues.
    It is not reading their minds,it is an instant flash to tell one who is genuine and who isn't.
    I have met many people through life who appeared to be genuine then that flash comes out of the blue,and a pyschic can pick up lower qualities beneath the surface that do not show outside.
    Likewise.sometimes,a rather dour person can appear unfriendly but underneath,we sense a loyality that is genuine.
    Psychics 'recognising' other psychics 35484
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi again Joanie Psychics 'recognising' other psychics 809779

It is not reading their minds,it is an instant flash to tell one who is genuine and who isn't.
    The funny thing is I can never tell who is genuine and who isn't amongst people who are not psychic and i'm just trying to see if they are an ok person or not before getting to know them better, but I tend to be able to spot the psychic ones fairly easily.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:20 am